Long time lurker. Just thought I'd see if I can add to my small collection. I live in South Australia and I trade internationally. I'm willing to trade or buy pens. However, the chance of me buying is pretty slim. I'll only do it for stuff I really need. I have about 30 references on eBay (username: mybrothersaweirdo) and I had 38 on MTG Salvation before I got banned (username: AWOL). I have: 3x Dong-A Sign Pens, 1x Hybrid Gel Grip (black), 2x Pentel Superb (black), 1x Pilot G-2 (black), 3 Papermate Profile grips (2 black, 1 blue), 4x Dong-A caps (white), 2x HGG tip, 3x HGG grip (2 red, 2 sky blue), 1x Sunburst barrel (pink waves), 1x Sunburst grip (pink), 1x RSVP grip (black). I can get: HGGs (purple, lime green, red, black), Papermate Profile (purple, blue), Packets of 50 paper clips bent in the shape of a Space Invader, Two different kinds of blue Space Invader shaped pleasant-smelling erasers, Black sticky tape with Space Invader designs, Pens with pictures of Space Invaders running down the barrel, Two sizes of notepads with Space Invaders on the cover. I want: [B]Xx Rubber hoop rings (as seen on PenWish),[/B] Xx Grips that can be cut to act as rubber hoop rings, Xx Random mods (not RSVP MX), [B]Xx RSVPs (any color), Xx Sunbursts (any color),[/B] Xx Pens with random designs like cartoons or smiley faces, whatever, Xx Cases, Xx HGG (black), Xx Versatile pens and parts (ones that can be used for different mods), Xx Money (through mail, Paypal or bank deposit).