UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / spenis mod

1. spenpinner
    Date: Sat, Dec 29 2012 08:45:02

length: 19 cm weight: undefined tutorial:

Spoiler1. grab super pirate mod 2. throw into fiery pits of Mordor 3. have @flaming oracle commence blood ritual 4. have greek gods enchant mod 5. spill the blood of Christ on mod 6. send mod through 5th dimension 7. retrieve mod congratulation you now have a spenis mod.
    things to know about spenis mod:
    Spoiler-you do not spin the spenis mod, it spins you -be careful! this mod is very powerful -any supernatural phenomenons that occur while spinning is out of my responsibility, spin at your own risk -one does not simply 'walk' in to Mordor -instant pro-ness guaranteed -dont show off with this mod. Its rude
    back story of spenis mod:
    Spoilerin anciant times when people were much more fit than our lazy asses because they walked everywhere, a brave fellowship journeyed to Mordor to vanquish a cursed pen. Little did they know that that would only make it stronger. After throwing the pen in the pit it was then found by an oracle of great modding black magic. The oracle performed a blood ritual which would make any spinner who wields it famous. The oracle then presented the mod to the greek god Zues who then used his powers to enchant the pen which balanced out the pens black magic and curse that it bestowed. Then zues dropped the pen and jesus then tripped over the mod and scraped his knee shedding his own blood upon the mod. This gave the mod the ability to perform miracles. After years of being lost it was then found by an interdemensional being who carried it to the 5th demension. No one knows what happened to it there, but I'm sure it has some significance. Anyway, it had managed to find its way out of the 5th demension using its miraculous power and found its way back to a modern day spinner who now beholds the mighty pen, but fears it.

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Dec 29 2012 08:59:37

Best mod ever

3. M@V3R1CK
    Date: Sat, Dec 29 2012 09:00:21

damn, awesome mod, guess I gotta stop being a lazy ass and start a fellowship for a journey to mordor. my spinning is gonna be godly after making this mod.

4. XYZaki
    Date: Sat, Dec 29 2012 09:30:42

I saw this thread and clicked on it hoping to see a [dragon] dildo with Dr. Grip tips and anyball grips. Sigh. Maybe someday.

5. flaming oracle
    Date: Sat, Dec 29 2012 09:32:41

O.O everyone make this pen its fucking awesome it like spins itself!!! but >.> you might need meh help with the blessing part. :D but thats oki! i can help!! i did 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 busts with it my first try! its so powerful tho we may have to ban it from wt usage

6. spenpinner
    Date: Sat, Dec 29 2012 09:33:49

XYZaki wrote: I saw this thread and clicked on it hoping to see a [dragon] dildo with Dr. Grip tips and anyball grips. Sigh. Maybe someday.
    you got something better. The spenis mod.

7. flaming oracle
    Date: Sun, Dec 30 2012 06:32:42

@Kari lol read about spenis mod

8. astronaut
    Date: Sun, Dec 30 2012 15:56:02

Imagine them holding a pen instead of a ring in this video. But the one holding it got fell in cause the pen thought "If I go down you go down with me!"

9. 20%
    Date: Mon, Dec 31 2012 11:20:44

So much shet... For parts you need to go to Germany( super pirat ) Israel? ( blood of Christ ) US (flaming oracle) Middle Earth ( mordor pit thing ) Olympus ( Greek peeps ) And lastly... A portal that goes *wup wup dang boot toot* portal to feeth dimension

10. [TGN]
    Date: Mon, Dec 31 2012 12:45:19

tl;dr: shit mod

11. flaming oracle
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 02:56:15

SwitchPalm wrote: So much shet... For parts you need to go to Germany( super pirat ) Israel? ( blood of Christ ) US (flaming oracle) Middle Earth ( mordor pit thing ) Olympus ( Greek peeps ) And lastly... A portal that goes *wup wup dang boot toot* portal to feeth dimension
    >.> you find me at a graveyard now these days only at night

12. spenpinner
    Date: Mon, Jan 7 2013 09:08:52

[QUOTE='[TGN];240883']tl;dr: shit mod[/QUOTE] Ts;dc: h8trs guna hate

13. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Jan 7 2013 09:33:06

still easier than making an m-301 x

14. Kari
    Date: Tue, Jan 8 2013 03:59:46

flaming oracle wrote: @Kari lol read about spenis mod
    That's pretty entertaining.

15. Mats
    Date: Tue, Jan 8 2013 04:05:49

pfffff made one. It would seem the original post is full of misleading information and hyperbole. Nothing bad happened, the parts were a nightmare to get hold of and the worst thing - It doesn't even spin well!

16. flaming oracle
    Date: Tue, Jan 8 2013 18:29:20

Mats wrote: pfffff made one. It would seem the original post is full of misleading information and hyperbole. Nothing bad happened, the parts were a nightmare to get hold of and the worst thing - It doesn't even spin well!
    >.> but girls love it LOL