UPSB v4

Forum Games / If _______, would you ________?

1. PERSIST
    Date: Thu, Dec 27 2012 05:46:49

So this game is very similar to the "What's you reaction to...?" except you only get a few choices. RULES: You must choose an answer to the post above yours and then ask a question, like "what would you do if..." and you have to provide at least 2 options (as many as you want, just no less than 2), when answering a question, you have to choose one of the given anwsers, you can't make your own reaction. So I'll go first. What would you do if you were pen spinning in class and your teacher demands that you hand over your most prized mod that you spent hours making? A. Hand it over, I'd rather remake the pen than get in serious trouble. B. Say "Sorry, I'll stop!" C. Ignore your teacher and continue spinning, who cares about detention anyways? D. Throw your pen at your teacher. EDIT: And, if you want, you can answer your own question too, I'd probably go with B.

2. hoyeesuan
    Date: Thu, Dec 27 2012 06:58:42

c

3. PERSIST
    Date: Thu, Dec 27 2012 07:18:19

hoyeesuan wrote: c
    You ask a question just like mine afterwards :)

4. AdiblueseaQQQ
    Date: Thu, Dec 27 2012 08:19:45

Got into this before, did B, the teacher snatched my buster away, took the caps and returned my barrel only :( What would you do if you had only a choice of 2 places to live?(Other places got bombed by nuclear bombs) a)Sahara Desert (Hot to the max) b)Antarctica (Cold to the max)

5. Alex
    Date: Fri, Dec 28 2012 01:08:32

Ill chose d thats nothong compered to the shit ive done What would you do if i caught you listening to one direction? A)Admit your gay and move on B)Nothing,you arent judgemental about song genres

6. Quake
    Date: Fri, Dec 28 2012 01:45:59

B. I don't give a shit about what you think. If I like it, i'll listen to it. Fuck what you think. ;) Anyways, If a policeman pulled you over for speeding, What would you do?? Would You:: A] Apologize, and work with him to get the situation resolved smoothly. B] Try to escape. C] Offer him a donut and some coffee.

7. DArKT
    Date: Fri, Dec 28 2012 02:42:18

A. What would you do if your mom caught you fapping?: A)fell really embarrased, say you're sorry and promise you'll never do it again B )Say you need to have your "happy time" of the day, and she should get over it C)Stare at her and continue fapping,chasing her around the house. C is quite disturbing, i dunno why i wrote that shit lol

8. PERSIST
    Date: Fri, Dec 28 2012 03:19:49

....B..... What would you do if a senior citizen picked a fight with you in public? A. Try to avoid them B. Accept the challenge and punch them C. Grab their cane and throw it as far as you can, then run away D. Head to the nearest bathroom and pray that they will leave you alone. And if they follow you, drown them in a toilet.

9. AdiblueseaQQQ
    Date: Sun, Dec 30 2012 05:04:34

B man What would you do if your mom and dad were falling from a cliff and that you could only save 1 of them? A )mom B )dad