UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Beginner -- Intermediate?

1. Dts
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 02:27:28

What's up! I'm from Connecticut and I have been spinning for alomst 3 months now, I know All the fundamental tricks(plus rev) and also some advanced tricks that would take to long to list all of them. So what does this make me, and all spinners like me? Am I still a beginner or am finally Intermediate? Thanks for reading this!

2. Obstracized
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 02:33:15

:welcome2: to UPSB.

3. 20%
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 02:43:00

Welcome to UPSB!

4. Sekai
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 03:09:22

If you use light mods like MX and Comssa, you're beginner Waterfall, Emboss mod and Flying panda makes you intermediate and heavy mods like buster, vgg mod, and Dr KT -ktrinh93

5. LightSpinner
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 03:17:28

Saionji wrote: If you use light mods like MX and Comssa, you're beginner Waterfall, Emboss mod and Flying panda makes you intermediate and heavy mods like buster, vgg mod, and Dr KT -ktrinh93
    This is 100% BS. Look at all the jebsters spinning mx's. And s777 with a plain comssa. Its all personal preference. You can't decide your skill factor based on what mod you spin. Its based on your skill , tricks you know, style, linkages, so much more. But in ktrinhs defence, he made a video saying what mods he'd RECOMMEND to the spinners. Not what skill level they are. But in my opinion, its all preference.

6. Dts
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 03:18:15

I started with Dr.Kt he also said never to do that

7. x3silver
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 03:28:14

if you have to ask. means ur still a beginner.

Dts wrote: What's up! I'm from Connecticut and I have been spinning for alomst 3 months now, I know All the fundamental tricks(plus rev) and also some advanced tricks that would take to long to list all of them. So what does this make me, and all spinners like me? Am I still a beginner or am finally Intermediate? Thanks for reading this!

8. [TGN]
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 03:43:08

I got a mini heart attack when I read Connecticut. Anyways, have a look at this: [video=youtube;ROuxsPPSNjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROuxsPPSNjc[/video] If you can't beat them, then you're a beginner.

9. Dts
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 03:49:08

[QUOTE='[TGN];239445']I got a mini heart attack when I read Connecticut. Anyways, have a look at this: [video=youtube;ROuxsPPSNjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROuxsPPSNjc[/video] If you can't beat them, then you're a beginner.[/QUOTE] You from connecticut also?

10. Demotaiz
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 06:06:51

once you get past the fundamentals and know a few advance tricks i would consider you a intermediate. so therefor you are intermediat in my eyes

11. Alvaris
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 08:50:20

http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=7129 plz

12. Awesome
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 15:55:34

:welcome: You're probably an intermediate but its not just off how many tricks you know but how you use them. Only way for us to tell is if you post a video of you spinning.

13. Walkaz
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 16:12:51

LightSpinner wrote: This is 100% BS. Look at all the jebsters spinning mx's. And s777 with a plain comssa. Its all personal preference. You can't decide your skill factor based on what mod you spin. Its based on your skill , tricks you know, style, linkages, so much more. But in ktrinhs defence, he made a video saying what mods he'd RECOMMEND to the spinners. Not what skill level they are. But in my opinion, its all preference.
    Sekai was obviously being sarcastic :facepalm:

14. LightSpinner
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 17:53:23

Walkaz wrote: Sekai was obviously being sarcastic :facepalm:
    Ya this was directed toward ktrinh not sekai.