UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / How do you get signo tips out of the INSIDE of comssa caps without harming the caps??

1. bass
    Date: Thu, Dec 20 2012 23:25:20

I recently made a pixel's dc mod and didn't like it. So I was disassembling it and couldn't get the signo tip out of the cap! I was wondering if anyone knows how to remove the tips without cracking the cap. Thanks in advance!

2. jantosh11
    Date: Thu, Dec 20 2012 23:40:51

Put your t-shirt over the tip and pull, wrap a rubber band or grip around and pull, and if all else fails put an old grip over it and pull it off with needle nose pliers. Warning this may scratch the tips. well that works for the outside. To get out from the inside try tapping the cap on a table or try tweezers. @bass, next time just post in general modifications instead of creating a new thread. Hope the advice helps. :)

3. 20%
    Date: Fri, Dec 21 2012 00:12:32

Try sanding the signo body if you have it but dont harm the threads, put it inside then thread it to the tip, put it out with some force

4. LightSpinner
    Date: Fri, Dec 21 2012 00:24:38

i believer you mean a hgg tip, but anyway, just tightly wrap arubber band around it and twist/pull

5. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Fri, Dec 21 2012 00:36:52

okee. use a dr grip or ANY grip. put it over the tip and twist it out. if that doesn't work.....[B][SIZE="5"]you're BLOWN![/SIZE][/B]

6. ItsNick
    Date: Fri, Dec 21 2012 00:38:38

sand your signo body so that the front part can pass through comssa cap..you cant use UM-100..use DX or Broad..after sanding..put into barrel and screw the barrel to the tips..and pull it out

7. 20%
    Date: Fri, Dec 21 2012 00:39:34

GeeGeeGee wrote: okee. use a dr grip or ANY grip. put it over the tip and twist it out. if that doesn't work.....[B][SIZE="5"]you're BLOWN![/SIZE][/B]
    How would that work? The signo is INSIDE the cap

8. sopi
    Date: Fri, Dec 21 2012 01:43:59

put hgg cap into comssa cap and into the signo tip. press it hard to the bench and pull it out!

9. SuperVValrus
    Date: Fri, Dec 21 2012 02:28:32

use the threads on the signo pen and screw it in then pull out.

10. flaming oracle
    Date: Fri, Dec 21 2012 04:13:51

for god sakes simple way forget what at least half of the people said. 1. take a signo body 2. sand down untill it's flat enough for you to put the signo body inside the comssa cap 3. screw the body to the signo tip inside the cap 4. pull the signo tip out, it should be attached to the signo body like where it once was. 5. if this doesnt work you may need to sand down a new signo body and retry since you may have damaged the signo body's threads that hold the tip in

11. Tommy
    Date: Fri, Dec 21 2012 06:39:34

Get a pencil(flat side) and use that as a tool to get it out simply twist so the tip traps than boo ya u can use this method with a lot of stuff like mmm and rushon etc

12. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Dec 21 2012 07:39:17

Inside the cap? When I have inverse style mods I use a filed down pencil to push it out.

13. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Sat, Dec 22 2012 01:04:26

SwitchPalm wrote: How would that work? The signo is INSIDE the cap
    well then you're blown! sike naw. idk. i've never have comssa cap so yeah.

14. Suntaste
    Date: Sat, Dec 22 2012 06:26:19

I'm going with a fork top into the tip and "bend" it out.

15. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Dec 26 2012 00:36:10

Take your Signo barrel and sand down the front nub so that it is the same width as the barrel piece where the grip used to be. Make sure the grip is off (obviously). Then stick your Signo barrel into the Comssa cap, screw the Signo tip onto the barrel, and then pull it out so that both the barrel and tip come out. I assume you stuck them in point first. If you didn't then you're still not boned. You will have to do a little bit of damage to the cap. Puncture a hole into the top of the Comssa cap nub where HGG tips usually go and then take a long straight hard object and ram it in so that the Signo tip pops out of the other side. Next time ask in the General Modifications questions thread.