UPSB v4

Fundamental Tricks / Fundamental and future trick help[mainly with charges]

1. Soursop
    Date: Thu, Dec 20 2012 04:55:18

So,I need help learning the charge. I can do a counterclockwise charge on my right hand. First off, is that charge or charge reverse. I can also do a thumb flap "build up" into a clockwise charge, but can't maintain it. In both cases, I use my index instead of my middle. Will this affect my future learnings or should I learn to use my middle AND my index to do charges. I also wonder if I need to know if the charge is nessisary for the sonic, as I watched tutorials and I can do a thumb flap charge. I currently learned ta, finger pass, fp reverse, ta reverse, one version of charge. Indexaround. And infinity[wiper], so I'm not too new to ps. Learning sonic soon.

2. NeoN
    Date: Thu, Dec 20 2012 05:58:45

1. It's charge rev 2. In charge rev use your righter finger (index in your case) , in charge use lefter finger.

3. Soursop
    Date: Thu, Dec 20 2012 06:15:35

Yeah. But how do I use my ring finger for charge. What are some techniques. I saw that ktrin learned the other part of barge by doing other tricks that required part of it, IE twisted sonic and stuff. I don't have that to work off of. I currently try to hold my index while continuous charge. And I also Try to move middle only when not having a pen. Similar to dry firing a gun. Is this a good strategy? And what are some weaknesses and improvements to this strategy?

4. Valentin
    Date: Thu, Dec 20 2012 07:27:39

I learnt charge withour moving my ring and that doesn't make problem...

5. varshith
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 15:25:33

I can do the charge rev easily on 12 and 23. But cant do the charge :( I can still do the charge using my thumb flap and so can do sonic, sonic rise and twisted sonic quite well.. Should I learn charge next or can i learn some others and learn it later?

6. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 17:17:57

@varshith huh how did you learn tw sonic without learning charge?

7. Giotto
    Date: Sun, Feb 10 2013 00:20:24

I think you should learn charge cause it's a part of fundamental and you probably have to use it to perform a harder trick.

8. varshith
    Date: Sun, Feb 10 2013 08:00:10

@Walkaz I said I can do the charge using my thumb flap as the starting point. So thats how I do the tw sonic. I cant do the charge continuously. I can do just one charge.