UPSB v4

Arcade / Game glitches

1. exclusive
    Date: Tue, Dec 18 2012 21:15:00

We found some glitches in some games, just wondering if it's possible to fix them @Zombo if anyone finds any more, post them here [COLOR="white"]@Escorpio123 [/COLOR] ballr4js - ball disappears minesweeper - first click is a mine

2. Escorpio123
    Date: Wed, Dec 19 2012 03:21:26

Yes @Zombo Also, the game that I have the HighScore ZBALL, In level 5 called "The big fat of maze" a lot of times go down and I lose a life. Also in the first level of that game too. Also in the game called "Red Beard" it goes down too the user and it loses a life.

3. Alex
    Date: Wed, Dec 19 2012 03:53:41

Yo thats the reason why i dont have the high score in zball <_< i fell in all of the levels because i was bouncing and then i suddendly just when through the floor

Escorpio123 wrote: Yes @Zombo Also, the game that I have the HighScore ZBALL, In level 5 called "The big fat of maze" a lot of times go down and I lose a life. Also in the first level of that game too. Also in the game called "Red Beard" it goes down too the user and it loses a life.

4. exclusive
    Date: Wed, Dec 19 2012 05:23:58

Escorpio123 wrote: Yes @Zombo Also, the game that I have the HighScore ZBALL, In level 5 called "The big fat of maze" a lot of times go down and I lose a life. Also in the first level of that game too. Also in the game called "Red Beard" it goes down too the user and it loses a life.
    i think a video posted here would help for a fix

5. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Dec 19 2012 05:40:58

its not possible to fix glitched games, we just remove them from the list so ppl dont play them arcade games are just buggy thats how it is

6. Escorpio123
    Date: Wed, Dec 19 2012 07:18:18

Zombo wrote: its not possible to fix glitched games, we just remove them from the list so ppl dont play them arcade games are just buggy thats how it is
    Hopefully, one day, u still add the world's hardest game in the arcade :rolleyes:, that would be awesome :woop: Hey @exclusive, it is not a glitch if the 1st click is a mine <_<. That's just what you clicked it is the wrong spot :facepalm:.

7. exclusive
    Date: Wed, Dec 19 2012 07:32:31

Escorpio123 wrote: Hopefully, one day, u still add the world's hardest game in the arcade :rolleyes:, that would be awesome :woop: Hey @exclusive, it is not a glitch if the 1st click is a mine <_<. That's just what you clicked it is the wrong spot :facepalm:.
    its a glitch, every other version of it you dont die from 1st click

8. exclusive
    Date: Fri, Dec 21 2012 17:11:13

Escorpio123 wrote: Hopefully, one day, u still add the world's hardest game in the arcade :rolleyes:, that would be awesome :woop: Hey @exclusive , it is not a glitch if the 1st click is a mine <_<. That's just what you clicked it is the wrong spot :facepalm:.
    have you seen this glitch?

9. exclusive
    Date: Sun, Dec 23 2012 00:12:58

Escorpio123 wrote: Hopefully, one day, u still add the world's hardest game in the arcade :rolleyes:, that would be awesome :woop: Hey @exclusive, it is not a glitch if the 1st click is a mine <_<. That's just what you clicked it is the wrong spot :facepalm:.
    http://youtu.be/9TkZC6cVv8w sorry gave u wrong link last time

10. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Dec 24 2012 02:04:36

exclusive wrote: http://youtu.be/9TkZC6cVv8w sorry gave u wrong link last time
    Oh :lol: that happened to me too before lol. It's ok, just try again :thumb: