1. UkPSkU
    Date: Wed, Dec 12 2012 17:49:23

Is a shadow bust a move?????????

2. NeoN
    Date: Wed, Dec 12 2012 18:20:49

Yes.

3. Mats
    Date: Wed, Dec 12 2012 18:42:10

UkPSkU wrote: Is a shadow bust a move?????????
    If you had :wiki: You would have found this by searching for 'bust': http://upsb.info/wiki/index.php?title=Bust Shadow does begin and end with a sonic, so you could say Shadow Bust to mean for example Shadow 12-12 -> Indexaround 12-12. You could also argue you can't do a Shadow Bust, because a Shadow is technically a top spin trick and that saying 'bust' afterwards does not strictly fit the bust's definition. However, I think everyone would know what you meant if you said Shadow Bust, although it would be unclear which around you were going into, so perhaps it's better to just use the trick notation to describe the combo.

4. Soren
    Date: Wed, Dec 12 2012 19:26:50

It's a linkage.

5. UkPSkU
    Date: Wed, Dec 12 2012 23:14:45

Mats wrote: If you had :wiki: You would have found this by searching for 'bust': http://upsb.info/wiki/index.php?title=Bust Shadow does begin and end with a sonic, so you could say Shadow Bust to mean for example Shadow 12-12 -> Indexaround 12-12. You could also argue you can't do a Shadow Bust, because a Shadow is technically a top spin trick and that saying 'bust' afterwards does not strictly fit the bust's definition. However, I think everyone would know what you meant if you said Shadow Bust, although it would be unclear which around you were going into, so perhaps it's better to just use the trick notation to describe the combo.
    Thnx mate

6. Escorpio123
    Date: Thu, Dec 13 2012 03:05:47

Mats wrote: If you had :wiki: You would have found this by searching for 'bust': http://upsb.info/wiki/index.php?title=Bust Shadow does begin and end with a sonic, so you could say Shadow Bust to mean for example Shadow 12-12 -> Indexaround 12-12. You could also argue you can't do a Shadow Bust, because a Shadow is technically a top spin trick and that saying 'bust' afterwards does not strictly fit the bust's definition. However, I think everyone would know what you meant if you said Shadow Bust, although it would be unclear which around you were going into, so perhaps it's better to just use the trick notation to describe the combo.
    Excelente Explanation, no more needed :clap:

7. hunterken48
    Date: Thu, Dec 13 2012 12:28:36

Case closed!!!

8. 20%
    Date: Fri, Dec 14 2012 04:49:14

Ah, one of those tricks that sound so simple in the breakdown, but fucking hard to learn :hah:

9. PERSIST
    Date: Fri, Dec 14 2012 07:00:30

Geez, no wonder this is in the "Advanced Tricks" forum. Anyways, like @SwitchPalm said, it seems difficult to learn. The only shadow-bust variation I can do is the Devil's Shadow Bust.

10. 20%
    Date: Fri, Dec 14 2012 08:16:35

No no no, @PERSIST, you got it wrong, it seem easy to do, but unbelivably hard to learn

11. 20%
    Date: Fri, Dec 14 2012 08:17:50

No no no, @PERSIST, you got it wrong, it seem easy to do, but unbelivably hard to learn EDIT: sorry for double posting :/, my internet was too slow a while ago

12. PERSIST
    Date: Fri, Dec 14 2012 16:34:59

SwitchPalm wrote: No no no, @PERSIST, you got it wrong, it seem easy to do, but unbelivably hard to learn
    Yeah, the shadow bust certainly isn't easy to learn. But the Devil's Shadow Bust was pretty easy for me to learn.

13. JustDesire
    Date: Sat, Dec 15 2012 07:24:54

Well, Devil's Shadow & Shadow "bust" was actually easy to learn for me. I mean, you already end devil's shadow in a suitable position to do the indexaround. As for shadow just catch it at the top..

14. 20%
    Date: Sat, Dec 15 2012 07:35:09

Well, good for you