UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / How to target cut a grip?

1. BictoryNoob
    Date: Wed, Dec 12 2012 15:09:07

Can anyone explain how to?

2. Syrti
    Date: Wed, Dec 12 2012 16:10:17

If you could varify what you mean by target cut, yes.

3. Zeta
    Date: Wed, Dec 12 2012 17:38:23

I think he is talking about a cut grip shaped in a target. edit: @Syrti u're soooooooooooooooooooooooooo right about dubstep.

4. Kari
    Date: Wed, Dec 12 2012 18:03:59

BictoryNoob wrote: Can anyone explain how to?
    You'd have to leave a little grip in between the rounded parts of the target if that makes sense. Otherwise, You could just glue the grips on to make it look like a target. :p

5. PenwisH
    Date: Wed, Dec 12 2012 18:46:08

print target on paper trace target on the grip. use exacto or blade to cut the grips slowly and cleanly. (don't hurt yourself) then put grip on. But in all seriousness if you are asking how to cut, then it's probably best not to start with something like this

6. Zeta
    Date: Wed, Dec 12 2012 19:06:38

PenwisH wrote: print target on paper trace target on the grip. use exacto or blade to cut the grips slowly and cleanly. (don't hurt yourself) then put grip on. But in all seriousness if you are asking how to cut, then it's probably best not to start with something like this
    He's right, if it's your first time, try to cut like squares or geometric shapes.

7. BictoryNoob
    Date: Wed, Dec 12 2012 22:24:42

Meh, my dad won't let me cut it on my own anyways. I just tell him what I want to do and he does it :P (i.e drilling, cutting up supertips, and ye)

8. Kari
    Date: Thu, Dec 13 2012 02:23:28

BictoryNoob wrote: Meh, my dad won't let me cut it on my own anyways. I just tell him what I want to do and he does it :P (i.e drilling, cutting up supertips, and ye)
    That's awesome that your parent is willing to help you with something pen spinning related. :D

9. BictoryNoob
    Date: Thu, Dec 13 2012 04:59:18

Kari wrote: That's awesome that your parent is willing to help you with something pen spinning related. :D
    Yeah, it's pretty awesome. They help me with anything not too crazy that I will enjoy :)

10. Syrti
    Date: Thu, Dec 13 2012 12:45:11

http://www.forum.penspinning.de/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18517&hilit=ali+modding+tutorial It's german but it's understandable I think ^^