UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / [DoS] FLUFFY Mod

1. Aceron
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 18:15:47

Hello here is the mod fluffy, why fluffy? , because I had no name and at a meeting Lanfear named him "Fluffy" it is very nice to Spinne, we feel that the spin is a place of cinema at the base it was a personal mod but since several people found the nice ... [B]feature:[/B] - Size: 20 cm (can be varied according to the length of the pencil) - Weight: 17g [B]Equipment:[/B]

Spoiler
    - 2 pencils with eraser (2 metallic tip into the rubber body, body) - 2 Flexgrip Ultra Papermate (2 tips) - 1 dr.grip grip (2 half grip) - 3/4 foam grip (found usually on pens) - 1 pencil (body, optional you can use a pencil above) [B]tutorial:[/B] 1 - remove the tip of the two metallic pencils
    Spoiler
    2 - cut left cut the body of the pencil and then gripe with foam grips
    Spoiler
    3 - put the tips of Papermate Flexgrip ultra caps in metallic (if it does not fitor even a little force with a hammer ;) )
    Spoiler
    4 - Take the two ends with tips then put it in the body of the pencil (to me his personal market but if it does not you can use glue, taped or patafixe)
    Spoiler
    5 - cut 2 small piece of colored paper and put them in two half dr.grip then inserted them on both side of the body
    Spoiler
    Here you get your fluffy mod :)
    Spoiler

2. NeoN
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 18:29:33

I want to make chiizupisa fluffy hybrid now :D BTW, looks cool.

3. spenpinner
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 18:49:51

Cool! Someone should also make a velvet mod. I would buy I lack the resources. :c

4. Nick
    Date: Mon, Dec 10 2012 01:12:20

Yeah, but what pens are the foam grips found on? Otherwise, interesting mod.

5. Valentin
    Date: Mon, Dec 10 2012 06:03:32

Where do you find the pens with the gips?

6. ItsNick
    Date: Mon, Dec 10 2012 07:35:05

Pics are dead for me

7. Mufoofee
    Date: Tue, Dec 11 2012 06:57:43

Those are Bazic Foam Grips, usually they sell them in packs in staples or office depot, or any other art store or supply store. Easy to find. Never really liked them because of the way they feel and they add almost no weight. But that is just my opinion. :P

8. Valentin
    Date: Tue, Dec 11 2012 17:20:26

Do you think I can find them in France?

9. 20%
    Date: Thu, Dec 13 2012 22:51:15

Great use of fluff grips, i see them in tons of bookstore