UPSB v4

Battlezone / Escorpio123 Spenpinner vs Walkaz vs Haxsaw vs Exclusive.

1. Escorpio123
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 08:01:16

[COLOR="blue"][B]Escorpio123[/B][/COLOR] [video=youtube;rvNqtsCjnfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvNqtsCjnfU&list=UU3XACiGmmVDDCpHaCLodevQ&index=1[/video] [B]Slow Motion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C-k2FoXrZ0[/B] [COLOR="red"][B]spenpinner[/B][/COLOR] [video=youtube;WV3H4ScWNPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WV3H4ScWNPU[/video] [COLOR="blue"][B]Walkaz[/B][/COLOR] [video=youtube;TPP3O8vm94g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TPP3O8vm94g[/video] [COLOR="red"][B]Haxsaw[/B][/COLOR] [video=youtube;vwxLp9qqLoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwxLp9qqLoQ&feature=share&list=UU4PrmYdgHXMUK0mQ8HpGmQg[/video] [COLOR="blue"][B]Exclusive[/B][/COLOR] [video=youtube;idt2TFkF7Dc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=idt2TFkF7Dc[/video] Just like when I take my time to tell you guys in what to improve. Comment and let us all know in what to improve :).

2. x3silver
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 09:43:07

+1 walkaz.

3. Mats
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 10:43:28

Comments : -Don't hit the table mid combo -Don't visibly nearly drop your pen mid combo -Don't drop your pen at the end of the combo -Don't pause mid combo Some weird combos here. I'm not even sure who to vote for!

4. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 11:34:37

@Mats yo gimme feed back too :P

5. Mats
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 11:55:26

Walkaz wrote: @Mats yo gimme feed back too :P
    I'll write a feedback for everyone at some point.

6. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 12:05:52

thanks @Mats ;)

7. FingerNotPen
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 14:16:17

@Walkaz wtf were u doing i can't see +Escporpio best of the rest i can see

8. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 15:39:19

FingerNotPen wrote: @Walkaz wtf were u doing i can't see +Escporpio best of the rest i can see
    spinning a pen <_<

9. Lastride29
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 16:36:27

Jeez Escorpio those around variations look tough but well executed, what linkage you use to start the midback 1.5? spenpinner you are good for your time spinning, keep improving. Walkaz needs better finisher, so much movement of the hand lol to move the pen to another slot lol, What's with the extra Tas at the end? Haxsaw nice but needs more variety, of baks and spins hehe. Exclusive, your combo a little short. Overall, I think Escorpio has more variety, difficulty and smoothness. +1

10. LightSpinner
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 17:56:14

+1 escorpio

11. spenpinner
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 20:32:06

what happened to Penja! ><

12. casual
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 21:55:56

Escorpio: The use of more difficult arounds is nice, as well as a few other unconventional tricks, but the spinning overall feels very plain. Everything feels too constant, like there's no speed change, no interesting direction change, everything just feels very predictable. And this kind of spinning would work if your execution was top notch, but you look like you struggle to do lots of the tricks. There is a lot of excess hand movement to do some of the pushes, some of the charge rotations are a bit off, as if you are struggling to handle the weight of the pen or something. Basically, you should make your combos more enjoyable to watch, but the difficulty is on the higher end of this battle I think. spen: That thing at 0:06 is pretty nice and is the obvious highlight of your video. The main problem is that your spinning feels less developed than everyone else in this battle. Keep practicing ;] Walkaz: Loved the first 5 seconds, but that grab you did after that killed it a bit for me. It definitely can work, but I think it should be executed differently. After that, it felt like you were just making up tricks on the fly, grabbing the pen in as many weird fingerslots as possible. They are all good tricks, but it would be much better if you cleaned up a bit of the pacing and made the rotations fuller; it just felt too obviously unrehearsed. Of all the spinners in this battle, you have the most well developed style. If you can keep up the quality of the beginning of your combo throughout, you'd be a damned good spinner. Haxsaw: A few stumbles here and there but overall you had a nice thing going on. I think that camera angle hides a lot of the flaws, so I might be overestimating your execution, but your combo felt the most coherent, and it had plenty of nice highlights. Liked the opening sequence, though you should clean up your tf charge a bit. Nice ring (or pinky) bak pop at 0:06, even though there was a bit of a stumble on the catch, but it didn't look huge. The cont index baks felt a bit rushed. Nice pd fl ta finish. Exclusive: That was a lazy combo lool. The parts where you aren't messing up are quite nice, though overall it was easy and obviously you messed up at the end.

13. Lastride29
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 22:12:27

Score it's interesting... o.O

14. Escorpio123
    Date: Sat, Dec 8 2012 22:14:50

casual wrote: Escorpio: The use of more difficult arounds is nice, as well as a few other unconventional tricks, but the spinning overall feels very plain. Everything feels too constant, like there's no speed change, no interesting direction change, everything just feels very predictable. And this kind of spinning would work if your execution was top notch, but you look like you struggle to do lots of the tricks. There is a lot of excess hand movement to do some of the pushes, some of the charge rotations are a bit off, as if you are struggling to handle the weight of the pen or something. Basically, you should make your combos more enjoyable to watch, but the difficulty is on the higher end of this battle I think.
    Oh yes. I have always used too much hand movement, and I'll work on that. Same finisher, lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFw4y3l9YNE I haven't been in a battle for over 1 year and 3 months, so I forgot how to focus on the style and appeal of the combos in battles :(, this combo was made in 10 minutes, so I just did what I used to do to be in. Thank you for all of your feedbacks of my PS. I didn't know it's noticeable all the things that I do :emo:.

15. SA1
    Date: Sun, Dec 9 2012 00:57:35

I'm not going to vote cause I feel like I'm not good enough/ have enough knowledge of penspinning to judge

16. Sekai
    Date: Sun, Dec 9 2012 01:10:40

+1Walkaz, insane, nothing more to say

17. AdiblueseaQQQ
    Date: Sun, Dec 9 2012 02:26:54

[COLOR="orange"]+1 Haxsaw ,best I see.[/COLOR]

18. Mufoofee
    Date: Tue, Dec 11 2012 01:48:40

+1 Escorpio for smoothness and the technique. Spen good smoothness but combo is a little short and seems a bit simple, still good though. Walkaz, nice but you need to work on your smoothness. Haxsaw, your angle isn't doing it for me and again, the smoothness. :P Exclusive, most of the spinning is caught off camera and that little mess up at the end. All did good though. :thumb: