UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / Having trouble getting pens andlive in the uk?

1. UkPSkU
    Date: Thu, Dec 6 2012 23:21:35

Intro: reason i am making this website is there is a massive lack of uk based sites on this. For example for a buster cyl. From some sites ( no names will be named) but its up to £35 witch is like £60 As the title suggests this is going to be a uk based online store, but its going to make it a hell of allot easier for BPS ( british pen spinners) to get pens. They will also be proper mods and if u get a wrong pen or colour u will be able to keep that pen and will be sent the pen u wanted free of charge ( lol pen spinning pun) lol anyway please message me if you would like this to happen and i am open to constructive criticism and suggestions message me with ideas and suggestions if u like either on the forum or @ UkPSkU@ hotmail.co.uk i will post when the website is up and running with the link till then cya ---------------------------------------------- Thanks for reading Dan Goodwin ( Uk pen spinner :) ) P.s i cant stress enough that this will be open to anyone around the world and postage will depend on were you live I'm just trying to get a uk based shop up for the uk :)

2. UkPSkU
    Date: Thu, Dec 6 2012 23:24:44

A typo at the start i put pounds it was suppost to be $ sorry :D

3. Mats
    Date: Thu, Dec 6 2012 23:32:35

There really are not very many UK pen spinner man. This will be really hard to set up. Have you run a business before or anything? oh and where in the UK are you at?

4. qinkuangan
    Date: Fri, Dec 7 2012 07:53:23

I am stay in uk right now, though getting famous mod is quite impossible but making a good mod to spin is not too hard.

5. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Jan 31 2013 16:33:25

I live in the UK and Penwish is perfectly acceptable for this, his prices are very hard to beat.

6. Soren
    Date: Thu, Jan 31 2013 18:17:15

eurocracy wrote: I live in the UK and Penwish is perfectly acceptable for this, his prices are very hard to beat.
    But the price for shipping has gone up ten fold.

7. Mats
    Date: Thu, Jan 31 2013 18:42:22

Supergirl wrote: But the price for shipping has gone up ten fold.
    It's really gone up ten fold? So if it was like 3 bucks it's now 30?

8. Soren
    Date: Thu, Jan 31 2013 18:50:44

Mats wrote: It's really gone up ten fold? So if it was like 3 bucks it's now 30?
    I'm exaggerating of course. Express shipping used to be $21.99, now it's $45.99.

9. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Jan 31 2013 18:54:14

Supergirl wrote: I'm exaggerating of course. Express shipping used to be $21.99, now it's $45.99.
    I've never bought express shipping, it's always a waste of money lol. Normal shipping can be strange though, anything from 4 days to like nearly a month

10. astronaut
    Date: Thu, Jan 31 2013 19:46:11

http://takaridolsa.blogspot.com/#!/~/category/id=0&inview=category4493270&offset=0&sort=priceDesc That place is in UK, I think. Spinnerpeem bought an Ivan mod off of there, that's how I found out about the site.

11. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Jan 31 2013 20:49:35

Takatidolsa is in Turkey

12. UkPSkU
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 02:15:13

Supergirl wrote: But the price for shipping has gone up ten fold.
    Massively .... @DangoodwinzIFP

13. theCuppman
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 19:47:44

If your having trouble with customs, call it green tea!

14. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 20:12:49

Express was never 21 it was always around 36-40 for international. 21 was old price for prices in the USA. Shipping has been the same till about one week ago. Starting price is still the same and starts at 7.99. but the weight increase increment has changed. But every store in usa has also changed like jetpens or any other shop. if you buy only a few items should not be more than 7.99 and even a decent amount will between 10-15 which by intl shipping rates from a non third world country is pretty competitive.

15. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 20:16:13

@Supergirl you were looking at domestic express not intl. Intl express has been over 40$ for a while but now increased more ever since increase in jan 27, 2013

16. UkPSkU
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 00:02:06

PenwisH wrote: Express was never 21 it was always around 36-40 for international. 21 was old price for prices in the USA. Shipping has been the same till about one week ago. Starting price is still the same and starts at 7.99. but the weight increase increment has changed. But every store in usa has also changed like jetpens or any other shop. if you buy only a few items should not be more than 7.99 and even a decent amount will between 10-15 which by intl shipping rates from a non third world country is pretty competitive.
    I might try and order from u ... Then @DangoodwinzIFP

17. UkPSkU
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 00:04:30

Mats wrote: There really are not very many UK pen spinner man. This will be really hard to set up. Have you run a business before or anything? oh and where in the UK are you at?
    ...yes business studies =D @DangoodwinzIFP

18. Mats
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 00:45:31

UkPSkU wrote: ...yes business studies =D
    hahahahaha My mom probably is writing your exam. And business studies definitely doesn't count as running as business.

19. UkPSkU
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 03:32:48

Mats wrote: hahahahaha My mom probably is writing your exam. And business studies definitely doesn't count as running as business.
    How come? And u asked if I had any experience? So I do yeah, and I have no problem making the site so if it goes ahead, it should be fine ::::)))) @DangoodwinzIFP

20. UkPSkU
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 03:34:11

[QUOTE=UkPSkU;246770]How come? And u asked if I had any experience? So I do yeah, and I have no problem making the site so if it goes ahead, it should be fine ::::)))) @DangoodwinzIFP

21. Mats
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 13:08:55

UkPSkU wrote: How come? And u asked if I had any experience? So I do yeah, and I have no problem making the site so if it goes ahead, it should be fine ::::)))) @DangoodwinzIFP
    My mom co-authored one of those business studies books, she has a degree in it, she writes the papers and she's a chief examiner in the subject (as well as teaching it), but even though she knows the theory, she would not be good at practically running a business. Btw, why do you always mention Dan at the end of all your posts?

22. UkPSkU
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 18:31:03

Mats wrote: My mom co-authored one of those business studies books, she has a degree in it, she writes the papers and she's a chief examiner in the subject (as well as teaching it), but even though she knows the theory, she would not be good at practically running a business. Btw, why do you always mention Dan at the end of all your posts?
    Epic, and it's my signature @DangoodwinzIFP