UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Walkaz's Style Session

1. Walkaz
    Date: Tue, Dec 4 2012 16:47:54

[video=youtube;pxL1aVMlneM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxL1aVMlneM&feature=youtu.be[/video] Here s a lil story When I was 4-5 months, all i cared was style. I really wanted that "Japanese" style portrayed by JEB spinners. At that time i was addicted to bonkura and ayatori,also kuzu and seven, so i threw away all the technical shit and only focus on style When i was 9-10 months, I accidently learned the flush sonic and was addicted to Fire@fox. I didn't really begin to "train" to copy him, but i watch his videos and from what i see from his slomos, i begin to make my own "flexible" linkages. I was only concerned about style. But the style I am following has nothing to do with the traditional "Japanese" style, and i still wanted to have that JEB style so I set a goal. I wanted to be a Style "Copy Machine". One that can copy majority of styles and can change at will :P Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd i failed, but here s what i have tho :rofl:

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Dec 4 2012 17:45:55

Love that style though, I wish I could do more fanciful styles, but my style is very verrrrry technical. There is definitely some HAL style in there, you're like the newer generation of JEB spinners, but your spinning is more relaxed and not as fast.

3. NeoN
    Date: Tue, Dec 4 2012 19:24:43

Pls enable video for mobile devices. Btw, I wish to have hybrid style between japanese style and korean style . UPD: Watched it: wow so cool, nice style. And yeah i saw Mesi and HAL style in your spinning.

4. Reason
    Date: Tue, Dec 4 2012 19:31:36

it seems like your efforts were not in vain :D its quite an impressive style and it goes great with your interesting linkages.

5. Kiiro
    Date: Tue, Dec 4 2012 22:54:15

I want that JEB style too!!! I think your style is pretty close, just different links and speeds.

6. SA1
    Date: Wed, Dec 5 2012 00:59:34

i love your style, I like most styles (except mine haha), jeb, fascyo, bot most of all Baaron. I wanna spin like Baaron :0

7. Walkaz
    Date: Wed, Dec 5 2012 03:54:34

NeoN;236136]Pls enable video for mobile devices. Btw, I wish to have hybrid style between japanese style and korean style .[/QUOTE] im sorry, the song made it unable to watch from mobile devices :( [QUOTE=eurocracy wrote: Love that style though, I wish I could do more fanciful styles, but my style is very verrrrry technical. There is definitely some HAL style in there, you're like the newer generation of JEB spinners, but your spinning is more relaxed and not as fast.
    oh i forgot to mention that time when i was addicted to HAL :P i learned his flashy linkages before moving on to Mesi lol

8. x3silver
    Date: Wed, Dec 5 2012 05:19:27

very nice style ! :)