UPSB v4

Off-topic / Steam games trading

1. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Dec 3 2012 01:44:26

I have the following for trade: left 4 dead 2 binding of isaac + exp guns of icarus awesomenauts portal 2 orcs must die 2 looking for the walking dead xcom chivalry kings bounty: warriors of the north mark of the ninja deadlight thomas was alone half minute hero deponia bit.trip runner dont starve far cry 3 stealth bastard hitman absolution scribblenauts unlimited castle crashers

2. Tentcell
    Date: Mon, Dec 3 2012 02:09:18

How do you trade steam games?

3. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Dec 3 2012 02:20:10

Tentcell wrote: How do you trade steam games?
    purchase as gift, then send gift

4. Quake
    Date: Mon, Dec 3 2012 03:59:11

Zombo wrote: looking for castle crashers
    You can find castle crashers on -------.org It's not really connected to steam but its definitely downloadable. That's where i got it from.

5. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Dec 3 2012 04:05:52

Quake wrote: You can find castle crashers on ------org It's not really connected to steam but its definitely downloadable. That's where i got it from.
    well yea, but i dont know if you can play online if cracked.

6. Quake
    Date: Mon, Dec 3 2012 04:08:21

Zombo wrote: well yea, but i dont know if you can play online if cracked.
    woops sorry bout the whole link thing. Forgot bout that. On topic though, It's worth a try. I would test it now and tell you, cept I deleted it when i finished the campaign. Never tried to see if Multiplayer worked.

7. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Dec 3 2012 04:48:02

Quake wrote: woops sorry bout the whole link thing. Forgot bout that. On topic though, It's worth a try. I would test it now and tell you, cept I deleted it when i finished the campaign. Never tried to see if Multiplayer worked.
    anyway its not high on my list, i alrdy got it on ps3

8. spenpinner
    Date: Mon, Dec 3 2012 15:48:38

I don't have what you want, but you may be interested in what I do have to trade; Arma 2 +dlc Limbo Amnesia: the dark decent

9. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Dec 4 2012 19:36:06

spenpinner wrote: I don't have what you want, but you may be interested in what I do have to trade; Arma 2 +dlc Limbo Amnesia: the dark decent
    already those those except arma, dont want it

10. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Dec 13 2012 23:03:45

icarus is rly good lol but hard to find good ppl to play with, i got 2 keys to trade

11. Tialys
    Date: Thu, Dec 13 2012 23:25:22

I prefer PS3 but Amnesia is a great game! I can't wait for the next one to come out. I'm also confused as to why you would trade games. Is it not the same thing as each person buying the game they want?

12. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Dec 14 2012 00:38:39

Tialys wrote: I prefer PS3 but Amnesia is a great game! I can't wait for the next one to come out. I'm also confused as to why you would trade games. Is it not the same thing as each person buying the game they want?
    no, because games go on sale and they're cheaper in 4-packs, leaving you with spares.