UPSB v4

Philosophy / What defines pen spinning and a pen spinner to you?

1. Mats
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 16:51:54

What defines pen spinning and a pen spinner to you?

2. LighT*
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 17:21:35

a pen spinner to me is someone who spins and takes pride in it and loves and enjoys it. pen spinning is art to me. its, well odly enough, beautiful. its creativity at its best.

3. coffeelucky
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 17:41:20

Pen spinning is to spin, control, manipulate a (or more than 1) pen, stick, baton or whatever stick hand (sometime other parts of body too). I think pen spinning isn't only spin a pen, we have many stall or spinless tricks, we can spin not only a pen, but drumsticks, tiny rod or whatever, and we can use other parts of body too (wrists, arms, elbows, knee, toes, ears, etc..) And a pen spinner is a person who do pen spinning.

4. NeoN
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 17:45:35

Pen spinning is hobby where i have to learn tricks and combine them, battle with others, make sessions, solos, collabs. Pen spinner is someone who spins a pen (professionally, not just doing TA at school).

5. Cerberus
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 18:01:25

Pen spinning Def. 1: The artistic manipulation of a pen in an aesthetically pleasing fashion My pen spinning Def. : A sport/hobby in which a person has to learn a multitude of tricks and learns how to connect them to make linkages and combos that represent personal styles created by the spinner. My "pen spinner" Def. : What Raiz said, his interpretation was beautiful.

6. LightSpinner
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 18:59:27

Not only all of the above but something that brings us all together because we have something i n common

7. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 19:51:39

Skilful manipulation of a one dimensional object no greater than 50cm in length

8. Mats
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 21:08:58

eurocracy wrote: Skilful manipulation of a one dimensional object no greater than 50cm in length
    A one dimensional object? Really? Seriously dude?

9. jantosh11
    Date: Tue, Dec 11 2012 21:33:50

What everyone else said, but I would also define a penspinner as one who never seems to run out of pens and always has one on them, and spins for fun, and executes other tricks besides thumbarounds.

10. RPD
    Date: Tue, Dec 11 2012 21:37:29

Pen spinning is the action of spinning pens and pen spinner is the person who practices pen spinning.

Spoiler

11. astronaut
    Date: Tue, Dec 11 2012 23:30:19

Pen spinning is by all means a sport. There is competing, professionals, records, and is done in different countries.

12. Awesome
    Date: Wed, Dec 12 2012 02:40:39

Pen spinning: A form of contact juggling involving a pen Penspinner: A practitioner of pen spinning /win

13. Obstracized
    Date: Wed, Dec 12 2012 03:50:47

My Definition of Pen Spinning: "It is the Form of Object Manipulation that involves the Deft Manipulation of a Writing Instrument with One's Hands". My Definition of Pen Spinner: "A person gifted with the Uncommon Ability to Spin a Pen in many different ways that an Ordinary person could not do".