UPSB v4

Board Help / Anyone can shut my UPSB account ?

1. Red Label
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 10:59:56

I Don't use it anymore , so can you shut my account ( just asking )

2. flaming oracle
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 12:53:01

Red Label wrote: I Don't use it anymore , so can you shut my account ( just asking )
    send a pm to @Zombo

3. Kari
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 15:31:30

Red Label wrote: I Don't use it anymore , so can you shut my account ( just asking )
    You can't "shut" an account. If you don't want to use it anymore, don't. Or change your password to something you'll never remember so you're not tempted to come back on. If you do that though you could also remove any information you have posted on your profile.

4. Awesome
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 15:45:44

Read the rules of the board and try to break everyone. The only way to get your account deactivated is a perma ban and to get a perma ban you gotta be a real shitty member.

5. Mats
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 16:17:08

Awesome wrote: Read the rules of the board and try to break everyone. The only way to get your account deactivated is a perma ban and to get a perma ban you gotta be a real shitty member.
    You can just request a ban from Zombo. I did this before. He hands them out for free. I would suggest not encouraging rule breaking in future. It causes the mods a great deal of hassle.

6. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 17:18:26

we dont delete accounts, you can just change your name and password if you want

7. UEDan
    Date: Sun, Dec 2 2012 19:33:53

Mats wrote: You can just request a ban from Zombo. I did this before. He hands them out for free. I would suggest not encouraging rule breaking in future. It causes the mods a great deal of hassle.
    Yeah, that asshole temped banned me for a few hours for a podcast... still sore about that brah!

8. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Dec 3 2012 00:40:11

UEDan wrote: Yeah, that asshole temped banned me for a few hours for a podcast... still sore about that brah!
    lololololol i made sure you were asleep/drunk/high at the time not to notice