UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Ponies and Unicorns

1. Colin
    Date: Sat, Aug 14 2010 04:43:55

Theyre FUCKING Adorable!

2. Mike
    Date: Sat, Aug 14 2010 07:51:56

Uh, why does it seem like people are raging over the iE2Baaron?

3. chris
    Date: Sat, Aug 14 2010 07:58:11

Mike wrote: Uh, why does it seem like people are raging over the iE2Baaron?
    the fact that Baaron DC is a secret mod and the tut is only for those people Baaron has trust on? Plus, replicas wouldn't help. OR MAYBE.... nvm

4. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Aug 14 2010 08:09:49

Imatt already made a previous Fake Baaron dc mod tutorial and its pretty close to the real one. Visual wise.

5. thnikk
    Date: Sat, Aug 14 2010 13:20:19

imatt is just desperate and figures if he makes enough shitty knock-offs someone will tell him the real way or that he'll gain some sort of respect from people. Cut it out, it's annoying.

6. iMatt
    Date: Sat, Aug 14 2010 15:41:03

thnikk wrote: imatt is just desperate and figures if he makes enough shitty knock-offs someone will tell him the real way or that he'll gain some sort of respect from people. Cut it out, it's annoying.
    Oh Thnikk, such a wonderful and avid imagination. A very dickish imagination, but nonetheless avid. P.S. Your chair isn't as high as you think :thumb:

7. thnikk
    Date: Sun, Aug 15 2010 06:35:30

iMatt wrote: Oh Thnikk, such a wonderful and avid imagination. A very dickish imagination, but nonetheless avid. P.S. Your chair isn't as high as you think :thumb:
    Pretty dickish how you asked me for a tut.

8. iMatt
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 03:10:13

thnikk wrote: Pretty dickish how you asked me for a tut.
    That was over a year ago and once. I have nothing against you personally. Actually know what I'm just going to ignore this. I don't deal with children.

9. thnikk
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 05:43:08

iMatt wrote: That was over a year ago and once. I have nothing against you personally. Actually know what I'm just going to ignore this. I don't deal with children.
    You already responded, so how can you ignore it? I'm tired of your arrogance and biased moderation. Regardless of how long ago this happened, you knew I wasn't supposed to give you a tutorial and you continued to ask me anyway. That sounds pretty childish to me.

10. +Guitrum+
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 05:55:59

thnikk wrote: You already responded, so how can you ignore it? I'm tired of your arrogance and biased moderation. Regardless of how long ago this happened, you knew I wasn't supposed to give you a tutorial and you continued to ask me anyway. That sounds pretty childish to me.
    dude, shut your mouth... you seriously sound like a child. pull up your panties, get off the trainer-potty and seriously stfu about this.

11. iMatt
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 05:56:13

thnikk wrote: You already responded, so how can you ignore it? I'm tired of your arrogance and biased moderation. Regardless of how long ago this happened, you knew I wasn't supposed to give you a tutorial and you continued to ask me anyway. That sounds pretty childish to me.
    Not sure what this has to do with moderating O_o. But whatever you say man haha. It's amazing how emotional people get over a pen mod. Grow up. Actually I'm not quite sure what you're getting angry over me at in the first place... If you wish to continue your continued rage against me please put it in off-topic, I'm gonna move these posts there since it has nothing to do with SOYP. Regards, iMatt

12. iMatt
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 05:57:11

Thnikk wanted to be angry at me so I'm making him a thread to do so. Have fun sir.

13. ScaringChildren
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:02:47

Just before you moved this, I was about to start complaining that there were so many off-topic posts.

14. xSpin
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:05:50

I love this thread. I fucking love it.

15. Ohayo
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:10:52

on the sb =p [3 Minutes Ago 02:06 AM] iMatt: I wasn't gonna release one regardless good for you guys?

16. thnikk
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:14:43

+Guitrum+ wrote: dude, shut your mouth... you seriously sound like a child. pull up your panties, get off the trainer-potty and seriously stfu about this.
    dude, shut your cunt... YOU'RE EVEN WORSE. I WOULD NEED 10 THREADS TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH OF A MORON YOU ARE, SO GET THE FUCK OUT.

17. Vassenato
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:17:10

This thread :D

18. thnikk
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:18:25

AS FOR YOU, IMATT You knew I was friends with baaron, and wanted me to do something behind his back. You pestered me so much that I blocked you and I never got an apology. On top of this, I have to see you constantly make replicas of the mod. I'd say my first post was pretty accurate according to this.

19. miyat
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:19:12

boring.

20. thnikk
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:21:53

miyat wrote: boring.
    Please no shit posts like this, this be srs business.

21. +Guitrum+
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:22:52

thnikk wrote: dude, shut your cunt... YOU'RE EVEN WORSE. I WOULD NEED 10 THREADS TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH OF A MORON YOU ARE, SO GET THE FUCK OUT.
    CHILDREN SHOULDN'T SAY CUNT. I LOVE TYPING IN ALL CAPS THEN ENDING THE SENTENCE WITH PERIODS. ur pissed at someone for doing something that has nothing to do with some other person (to whom of which you seriously need to stop sucking dick to) and making yourself look like an idiot in the process

22. iMatt
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:31:39

Haters be Hatin' Keep on sayin what you want man, it's just more entertainment for me. This thread is hilarious!

23. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:39:10

+Guitrum+ wrote: CHILDREN SHOULDN'T SAY CUNT. I LOVE TYPING IN ALL CAPS THEN ENDING THE SENTENCE WITH PERIODS.
    YOU SUCK AT TROLLING

24. thnikk
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:41:21

Guitrum, you aren't even making any contribution to the tread. Baaron is my friend and I would never fuck him over for anyone. There's plenty of people who can take my side and plenty of people who still hate you. I'm pretty tired right now and would like to deal with you in a separate thread at another time. So please just go away.

25. xSpin
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:47:53

Shouldn't you be making something innovational? Why waste your time trying to replicate something as simple as the baaron mod? And why post it anyways? You probably knew you were gonna get so much shit for it.

26. +Guitrum+
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:50:31

the baaron mod is shit!!! fuck the fact that its a "secret" its NOT. it wasnt a secret the first time baaron told it to someone else... xy, shut up

27. xSpin
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:53:09

+Guitrum+ wrote: the baaron mod is shit!!!
    So are most of your mods.

28. Ohayo
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:53:36

xSpin wrote: So are most of your mods.
    THIS

29. thnikk
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:54:05

+Guitrum+ wrote: the baaron mod is shit!!! fuck the fact that its a "secret" its NOT. it wasnt a secret the first time baaron told it to someone else... xy, shut up
    You're only saying that because he didn't want you to know. QQ moar.

30. iMatt
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 06:59:34

xSpin wrote: Shouldn't you be making something innovational? Why waste your time trying to replicate something as simple as the baaron mod? And why post it anyways? You probably knew you were gonna get so much shit for it.
    1.) Yeah Probably. However I am quite lazy 2.) Because I already know how to make the baaron mod and I wanted to make it mine better. 3.) Because I haven't posted in anything in like a month. Plus I couldn't get the right lighting for my camera so I just used video. 4.) Actually no, wasn't expecting people to freak out over a mod that I wasn't releasing a tutorial for lol. Bring on the hate! I'm loving it :D

31. +Guitrum+
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 07:01:09

since when has xspin joined the baaron dicksuck club?

32. Surge
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 07:04:04

I clicked on the first page, read two posts, one of which as iMatt saying he was going to ignore this and that he doesn't deal with children. Now he's loving it. God, he's either bipolar, or a straight up fucktard. Srsly, grow a bigger one, love... And no, I don't mean a bigger brain. Fuck. D:

33. AwonW
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 07:09:55

+Guitrum+;15111]since when has xspin joined the baaron dicksuck club?[/QUOTE] So this is maturity o.o [QUOTE=Surge wrote: I clicked on the first page, read two posts, one of which as iMatt saying he was going to ignore this and that he doesn't deal with children. Now he's loving it. God, he's either bipolar, or a straight up fucktard. Srsly, grow a bigger one, love... And no, I don't mean a bigger brain. Fuck. D:
    Good.

34. iMatt
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 07:10:11

Surge wrote: I clicked on the first page, read two posts, one of which as iMatt saying he was going to ignore this and that he doesn't deal with children. Now he's loving it. God, he's either bipolar, or a straight up fucktard. Srsly, grow a bigger one, love... And no, I don't mean a bigger brain. Fuck. D:
    Sorry, sometimes it gets you in the eye. Didn't think you were into that... I don't deal with children. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy a good hate thread :D

35. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 07:16:43

+Guitrum+ wrote: xy, shut up
    Butt hurt. Also: iMatt, as a moderator you should know better... Making this thread: good idea. Contributing in it: bad idea. You should know better than to waste your time with the antics of kiddies on UPSB. Even though you're getting a good laugh out of it and whatnot, you're still trying to argue with thnikk. You should know to ignore him altogether.

36. thnikk
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 07:18:23

But imatt is a shitty mod, so of course he wouldn't ignore me. SILLY BOY!

37. +Guitrum+
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 07:23:13

good one!

38. iMatt
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 07:31:59

XYZaki;15115]Butt hurt. Also: iMatt, as a moderator you should know better... Making this thread: good idea. Contributing in it: bad idea. You should know better than to waste your time with the antics of kiddies on UPSB. Even though you're getting a good laugh out of it and whatnot, you're still trying to argue with thnikk. You should know to ignore him altogether. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=thnikk wrote: But imatt is a shitty mod, so of course he wouldn't ignore me. SILLY BOY!
    And for that you shall receive a boot to the head! On a personal note however, none of this is getting under my skin. I'm a moderator who keeps the threads clean and stop scammers from abusing the trade system. Part of the job is dealing with whiny kids such as yourselves with all of your non-sense goes with it. If you haven't noticed yet, I have yet to attack any of you personally for anything really. Keep posting away silly trifles and whine to the other moderators that I should get stuff revoked. I don't care. There's gonna people who hate for the sake hating. That's just how the internet is. Just be aware at the more you post about this the more ridiculous you make yourself look.

39. RR24
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 07:35:37

i bet baaron mod uses kt plugs :?

40. Vassenato
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 07:42:08

RR24 wrote: i bet baaron mod uses kt plugs :?
    :ilulz:

41. thnikk
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 09:06:50

iMatt wrote: And for that you shall receive a boot to the head! On a personal note however, none of this is getting under my skin. I'm a moderator who keeps the threads clean and stop scammers from abusing the trade system. Part of the job is dealing with whiny kids such as yourselves with all of your non-sense goes with it. If you haven't noticed yet, I have yet to attack any of you personally for anything really. Keep posting away silly trifles and whine to the other moderators that I should get stuff revoked. I don't care. There's gonna people who hate for the sake hating. That's just how the internet is. Just be aware at the more you post about this the more ridiculous you make yourself look.
    Are you not responsible for approving tutorials and that entire system? And I'm not "hating for the sake of hating", you offended me by asking for the tutorial and though I no longer have the log of that conversation, I'm pretty sure you were calling me shit.

42. neXus
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 09:12:12

[video=youtube;0RTc32qBpAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RTc32qBpAk[/video] [video=youtube;IOC-hDULX1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOC-hDULX1c[/video]

43. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 10:20:41

Oh come on guys... Fighting over something that happened over a year ago [thnikk then]. At first, I wanted my MSXA tutorial not to be released either, and when people released tutorials, I was like: "If you think that's it, okay." But others seriously didn't rage about those fake tutorials. What's the use anyway? Let iMatt do what he's good at, which is making mods. Isn't that what a penspinning community is about? Sharing things to help each other?

44. chris
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 10:45:29

Erirornal Kraione wrote: Isn't that what a penspinning community is about? Sharing things to help each other?
    THIS seriously guys, i might not be part of this, but you need to cut it out. thnikk has a point of "being forced" of the tut from him, but generally, this is going nowhere. PS i suck at arguing, so don't rage over me guys >.<

45. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 10:56:10

i fucking love this thread XD

46. Prince
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 11:25:36

:D

47. JC
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 11:43:26

lol this is ridiculouss... 1. thnikk... i can't believe you can hold a grudge for that long... even if it is iMatt bugging you to betray your friend or whatnot 2. iMatt... i don't think you should really be using Baaron's name in your mod without his permission.. this has been such a drawn out argument.. it's crazy why don't we just settle this with both sides being wrong.. -.- i feel like this whole baaron dc issue is really creating 2 distinct sides/groups of people in upsb...and division within a community is never good as for the actual mod... okay, so people are supposed to try and share things to help each other (side 1..?), but then there's also the sense of privacy that people simply just want to keep to themselves and not become popularized (side 2..?) --and no, baaron did not keep this mod a secret purposely to make it popular-- -------And so then in the end.. the side you choose will be your decision, and that at least you can make on your own------ this kinda reminds me of the whole spinners quitting issue... -spinner decides to quit -people say no, they've contributed so much and should continue contributing (minwoo, littleboy, etc..) -spinner....still quits

48. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 12:50:41

JC wrote: lol this is ridiculouss... why don't we just settle this with both sides being wrong.. -.- i feel like this whole baaron dc issue is really creating 2 distinct sides/groups of people in upsb...and division within a community is never good
    Sticks versus pens Style versus difficulty Creativity versus copying Obvious tricks versus subtle difficulty There's always been two sides and it will probably happen a lot more often, there's not a lot you can do about it. On a personal note, I get where Baaron's coming from with not releasing a tutorial, but I don't think it's the completely right decision in the end. However, it's his choice and we have to respect it. When it concerns iMatt's tutorial... If he had made the tutorial without involving Baaron's name in it, people would just be angry [or even angrier] for just trying to copy Baaron's mod and passing it off as his own. Which would probably be even worse. :dunno: So I don't think he made a bad decision there. Also, JC. Can you explain to me how you feel this is similar to spinners quitting? I don't feel like I really get it.

49. JC
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 14:22:55

Erirornal Kraione;15171]Sticks versus pens Style versus difficulty Creativity versus copying Obvious tricks versus subtle difficulty There's always been two sides and it will probably happen a lot more often, there's not a lot you can do about it. [/QUOTE] Hmm..yes yes, true, I suppose it's just because this seems to be a non-typical debate that it stands out to me as having especially more rage from both sides. [QUOTE=Erirornal Kraione;15171]Sticks versus pens On a personal note, I get where Baaron's coming from with not releasing a tutorial, but I don't think it's the completely right decision in the end. However, it's his choice and we have to respect it. When it concerns iMatt's tutorial... If he had made the tutorial without involving Baaron's name in it, people would just be angry [or even angrier] for just trying to copy Baaron's mod and passing it off as his own. Which would probably be even worse. :dunno: So I don't think he made a bad decision there. [/QUOTE] Nah.. iMatt's E2Baaron (can't remember if that's the exact name) mod or whatever isn't like the Baaron mod at all -- the only similarity to the Baaron mod specifically is probably just that it's white and has a few black stripes...and there's tons of mods out there like that; it's a common pattern that lots of people use with/or without the Baaron DC in mind. [QUOTE=Erirornal Kraione wrote: Also, JC. Can you explain to me how you feel this is similar to spinners quitting? I don't feel like I really get it.
    Just the whole...spinners make the decision to quit (Baaron made the decision to keep his mod private), and others try to pressure them otherwise with the reason that the pen spinning community is losing out without their contributions (and upsb is losing out by having one less tutorial... apparently..) (that could probably be related to other things too... i just mentioned spinners quitting cause that's what just happened the cross my mind when i was thinking about this ^^; )

50. neoknux_009
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 14:45:03

this kinda reminds me of the whole spinners quitting issue... -spinner decides to quit -people say no, they've contributed so much and should continue contributing (minwoo, littleboy, etc..) -spinner....still quits
    correction. People would like to encourage the spinner to keep spinning in the possibility that if they were quiting for a silly reason perhaps their decision could be reversed. If after encouragment the spinner doesnt want to do so, leave them be. Do not associate encouraging others to spin with this argument.

51. Gr3gY
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 14:55:44

i see tis is leading to another argument... -.- lets all shake hands and be good frens all right? harmony is best :D

52. JC
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 15:03:39

neoknux_009 wrote: correction. People would like to encourage the spinner to keep spinning in the possibility that if they were quiting for a silly reason perhaps their decision could be reversed. If after encouragment the spinner doesnt want to do so, leave them be. Do not associate encouraging others to spin with this argument.
    lol your thread was one of the bigger 'encouragements' to get someone back into spinning, but before your thread was even made... i would say some people do try to get people to continue spinning (mostly noobs though so they're usually just ignored, but nevertheless..) i mention minwoo/littleboy because those were just the 2 most recent ones that came to mind but whether it be encouragement or not..encouragement is pressure too (sounds a bit more like positive pressure i guess though), and the end goal is the same.. to help the pen spinning community by keeping spinners who contributed a lot/releasing tuts that could contribute more (..?)

53. Kirby
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 15:21:21

iMatt wrote: Sorry, sometimes it gets you in the eye. Didn't think you were into that...
    This is a moderator? So immature? You fail at sarcasm. on a side note. Little boy quit?

54. Light
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 15:24:41

cant we all get along...

55. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 15:32:14

kbai

56. Jamal
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 15:34:05

K no more posting here, this is done, next to post is a homo. (inb4 above post is a homo)

57. Colin
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 16:23:26

the fuck is this shit? seriously. all i said was "i request an UN-tutorial" . I said nothing more than what is posted, nor have i told anyone "iMatt is a douche bag golden KT tips i7 computer processor" etcetc. Have I? No, I have not. I did not post a long fucking retarded argument. As for the actual mod itself, Its a fucking [color=red]SUPERTIP[/color] mod is it THAT hard to figure out? and YES, iMatt's first tutorial is damn close If you want an "authentic" Baaron DC, go follow that. shut up wonder.

58. Prince
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 16:30:02

59. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 17:03:50

60. iMatt
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 17:05:07

Let Me Address The Issues at hand because this topic is HORRIBLY off-track. 1.) Thinkk is angry because a posted a mod that looks like a Baaron mod without provoking. 1.5) Thinkk is having residual anger because over a year ago I was trying to verify if my OWN prototype of the Baaron DC was correct. That was ONE time. Personally asking once isn't a major offense nor is it harassment. I still have nothing personal against him. He just keeps raging over nothing and I just keep smirking. Honestly think about this in retrospect: "An online Pen-Spinning Forum member is angry because somebody posted a pen that looks similar to one that doesn't have an official tutorial." It's downright silly. Feel free to continue with this thread, but I am done here.

61. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 17:15:30

iMatt wrote: Feel free to continue with this thread, but I am done here.
    np.

62. thnikk
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 22:02:03

iMatt wrote: Let Me Address The Issues at hand because this topic is HORRIBLY off-track. 1.) Thinkk is angry because a posted a mod that looks like a Baaron mod without provoking. 1.5) Thinkk is having residual anger because over a year ago I was trying to verify if my OWN prototype of the Baaron DC was correct. That was ONE time. Personally asking once isn't a major offense nor is it harassment. I still have nothing personal against him. He just keeps raging over nothing and I just keep smirking. Honestly think about this in retrospect: "An online Pen-Spinning Forum member is angry because somebody posted a pen that looks similar to one that doesn't have an official tutorial." It's downright silly. Feel free to continue with this thread, but I am done here.
    "You're a moderator of an online Pen-Spinning Forum." PRETTY SILLY Again, I'm pissed because you asked me to do something behind his back. Also please answer "Are you not responsible for approving tutorials and that entire system?" AND you kinda pull a guitrum with some of your mods.

63. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 22:23:12

thnikk wrote: "You're a moderator of an online Pen-Spinning Forum." PRETTY SILLY
    For over 3 years. Thanks. B)

64. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 01:41:02

Can't we all just get along D:

65. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 02:03:15

I like Rorix better

66. thnikk
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 02:27:16

Erirornal Kraione wrote: For over 3 years. Thanks. B)
    No offense, I just meant it in comparison to what he said.

67. Colin
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 02:46:55

iMatt wrote: "An online Pen-Spinning Forum member is angry because somebody posted a pen that looks similar to one that doesn't have an official tutorial."
    Well..think about it: you made 2 variations of one mod. Both containing "Baaron" in either one, consisting of supertips and signos

68. thnikk
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 02:49:39

I don't even know why you want to copy it so bad. Just make something else?

69. Pandamonium
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 03:49:38

So the Baaron mod legacy continues... Honestly, many mods are similar to each other, but because Baaron didn't want to release a tutorial for his personal mod, is that suppose to stop people from trying to copy it? If you noticed, iMatt released an "UNOFFICIAL tutorial (NOT OFFICIAL)," which he said many times that it's his guess at how the mod's made, and I don't see why he should be patronized for giving his opinion. I feel that pen spinning can be compared to music; people who listen to underground bands often shun those who are "mainstream," and think they are above others because of their different tastes. Even in pen spinning, knowing the names of unknown spinners, but in this case, the oh-so exclusive tutorial for a Baaron DC mod, give people a feeling of a more grandiose boost to their egos. If you watched iMatt's video thoroughly, the body is separated at the middle of the pen, and as far as I know, Baaron's mod doesn't. I do agree that iMatt should give the mod a new name, but credit it properly, instead of the demeaning "Easy2Baaron." Both parties are at fault from what I've read. iMatt tends to over-emphasize parts used in his mods to scrape up a couple of extra bucks (ahem, he's not the only one who does this, and you know who you are), Buster CYL, the picture says "Real lime green subs." That's a bit of a contradiction calling it a real sub, don't you think? But as for thnikk and everyone else who posted, why are you so furious over iMatt's renditions of other mods? There wasn't a need to call him out on SOYP; you could've easily ignored it (the best way to win against a troll, no?). This post I've been crunching out for the past 10 minutes isn't intended to be condescending of the sorts, but rather wondering if this is what pen spinning has resorted to?

70. Pandamonium
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 03:51:19

>My face after ripping that post from the depths of my anus. Everyone's being a butthurt, so by posting I'm butthurt too.

71. Neotoma
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 04:09:54

I hate you?

72. Dudak
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 04:12:36

Neotoma, get outta' here. iMatt said he doesn't deal with children.

73. Twine
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 04:15:36

Baaron has a sexeh spinning style! [/FANBOY]

74. thnikk
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 04:35:44

Ok, I've clearly stated why I'm upset several times. You guys are fucking dumb.

75. Ohayo
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 05:34:48

i just want to say, baaron's mod reminds me of an emboss mod

76. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 06:49:40

INB4 404

77. Kirby
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 23:03:11

OK baaron is a good spinner with a good mod (I assume its good, but light). Why can't you just make a similar mod that fits your needs perfectly. Does everyone really need to have all the exact parts. No just make a similar looking mod and call it a baaron sub. Or just name it whatever the fuck you want. ah imatt was kinda a douche if what thnikk is saying was true. And I don't particularly like iMatt but stop fighting over stupid shit.

78. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 23:54:45

IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ANAL SECKS YOU MUST BUMP THIS TOPIC. DON'T TRY TO BULLSHIT ME, POST.

79. Jamal
    Date: Wed, Aug 18 2010 00:16:54

XYZaki wrote: IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ANAL SECKS YOU MUST BUMP THIS TOPIC. DON'T TRY TO BULLSHIT ME, POST.
    thats got to be a helluva huge dick and a helluva huge asshole for that to be butt secks, at first i was like wtf is this because it didnt fully load. but i never thought about it being butt secks til you mentioned it.

80. Mike
    Date: Wed, Aug 18 2010 00:34:55

I can't believe this actually got to 2 fucking pages. Everyone just quit your bitching, get over it. Also, /b/ fags, go back to /b/

81. Jamal
    Date: Wed, Aug 18 2010 00:42:48

Mike wrote: I can't believe this actually got to 2 fucking pages. Everyone just quit your bitching, get over it. Also, /b/ fags, go back to /b/
    UPS/B/?

82. XYZaki
    Date: Wed, Aug 18 2010 00:49:18

shit don't work and youre not an oldfag for knowing what that is btw.

83. Kirby
    Date: Wed, Aug 18 2010 01:11:01

it fooled me for about a sec

84. XYZaki
    Date: Wed, Aug 18 2010 01:37:30

It shouldn't fool you for any more than that.

85. thnikk
    Date: Wed, Aug 18 2010 03:35:43

Welp, I guess he seeks no resolution in his own thread. sad