UPSB v4

General Discussion / What kind of UPSBer are you?

1. Mats
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 15:54:39

Vote for what kind of UPSB member you are. Pick the closest match to you. If none are close, vote other and reply to explain. It will be interested to see how this breaks down: Full on You come on UPSB to post videos and watch videos. You make posts, you read posts. You visit all or most of the pen spinning sections as well as off topic, and occasionally get involved with other things, such as research or shoutbox. You are an active and improving pen spinner and perhaps you sometimes appear in collabs or make your own pen spinning videos. Full on, non spinner You come on UPSB to post videos and watch videos. You make posts, you read posts. You visit all or most of the pen spinning sections as well as off topic, and occasionally get involved with other things, such as research or shoutbox. Active pen spinner You are an active and improving pen spinner, possibly releasing videos, watching videos and making posts in pen spinning related sections, but you do not get heavily involved in forum activities. Casual pen spinner You are fairly active on USPB and you spin sometimes. Lurker You mostly just lurk, watching video and reading posts, but not making many posts or videos of you own. 'Foreign' pen spinner You are a member of a different pen spinning forum and you just visit UPSB to see what is happening here. Most of your pen spinning activities are on the other forum. Non spinner You come on UPSB only for off-topic and shoutbox, reading pen spinning sections rarely, if at all.

2. SA1
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 16:38:41

I'm kinda in between lurker and active penspinner because I don't post much, haha, which should I vote for?

3. chlsps
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 16:38:50

I'm both active and foreign

4. coffeelucky
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 16:40:15

Actually, foreigner spinner. but kind of active spinner too. I've been active on UPSB quite much, make some posts, read some threads.

5. Mats
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 16:42:08

SA1 wrote: I'm kinda in between lurker and active penspinner because I don't post much, haha, which should I vote for?
    Definitely active then. Read the active pen spinner description again.

6. Kari
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 16:43:28

SA1 wrote: I'm kinda in between lurker and active penspinner because I don't post much, haha, which should I vote for?
    I suppose vote "other". I would say vote "other" and explain your choice in a post but you already explained. :p

7. Mats
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 16:45:51

Kari wrote: I suppose vote "other". I would say vote "other" and explain your choice in a post but you already explained. :p
    It says in the description for active pen spinner that you don't post much...

8. Kari
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 16:50:58

Mats wrote: It says in the description for active pen spinner that you don't post much...
    It does not.

9. Mats
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 16:55:47

Kari wrote: It does not.
    "Active pen spinner You are an active and improving pen spinner, possibly releasing videos, watching videos and making posts in pen spinning related sections, but you do not get heavily involved in forum activities. " Forum activities is anything on the forum, posting, playing games, shoutbox, research etc. Perhaps this is unclear? : S

10. Kari
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 17:00:03

Mats wrote: "Active pen spinner You are an active and improving pen spinner, possibly releasing videos, watching videos and making posts in pen spinning related sections, but you do not get heavily involved in forum activities. " Forum activities is anything on the forum, posting, playing games, shoutbox, research etc. Perhaps this is unclear? : S
    You need to fix your description then. I clearly read that it states "and making posts in pen spinning related sections" and he said he doesn't post much. When I think forum activities I think collabs and shoutbox and forum games.

11. Mats
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 17:03:53

Kari wrote: You need to fix your description then. I clearly read that it states "and making posts in pen spinning related sections" and he said he doesn't post much. When I think forum activities I think collabs and shoutbox and forum games.
    I'm slightly confused. I did write possibly. Anyway, it seems like my description is poor. Does anyone have any better suggestions? I'll replace/modify it if they do.

12. Sekai
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 18:18:48

@casual pen spinner x3

13. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 20:23:25

casual penspinner now, used to be an active spinner back in the day.

14. wotu1
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 23:38:41

whoops fuck meant to vote active spinner

15. Obstracized
    Date: Thu, Nov 29 2012 06:46:07

Active Pen Spinner.

16. Twine
    Date: Thu, Nov 29 2012 07:50:45

Casual pen spinner.

17. PERSIST
    Date: Thu, Nov 29 2012 09:07:55

Active...for now. Unfortunately, every pen spinner must go through this...retirement. :(

18. Walkaz
    Date: Fri, Nov 30 2012 05:26:10

Both foreign and active spinner hmm Vote for foreign :P

19. casual
    Date: Fri, Nov 30 2012 05:34:18

casual

20. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Nov 30 2012 06:11:11

@casual Ohoho, clever casual is clever. I guess I'm a casual spinner for now since I'm not practicing anything new nor do I upload videos frequently. :/