UPSB v4

Pen Brands Discussion / Uni-ball pens

1. ItsNick
    Date: Mon, Nov 26 2012 17:49:08

I have few question/request for Uni-ball Alpha Gel: 1) Does @PenwisH sells the version which is plastic-tipped? 2) Again, convince them to sell Alpha Gel based product to Malaysia(Metal tipped, plastic tipped, Kurutoga etc.) Signo: 1) Does UM-153 and UM-100 comes in different weighted tips?And is there plastic tipped signo UM100? 2) How to I completely remove printing on Signo DX without leaving scratches? 3) How do i remove Signo 207 grip? NOT FOR MODDING PENS QUESTION/REQUEST Kuru Toga 1) Same as above, and this is the point why i create this thread, the Kuru Toga sold in Malaysia doesnt sastify me, could Uni-ball in some KURU TOGA ALPHA GEL VERSION to Malaysia? Ask your uniball based question here as well.

2. Alvaris
    Date: Mon, Nov 26 2012 18:37:06

they do sell alpha gel in malaysia klcc kinokuniya has them

3. PenwisH
    Date: Mon, Nov 26 2012 18:58:56

alpha gel i have no idea i'll have to check @Erza. uni is owned by rubbermaid and they probably won't bother micormanaging smaller countries. they'll let their distributors handle everything so it's doubtful 153 and 100 are same weight tips. There are no plastic signos . if it's plastic it's fake just spin it it comes off over long time.

4. apvkt
    Date: Thu, Mar 14 2013 07:18:44

Hi, Nowadays all brands of uni ball pens are available in many of the online shopping stores...Most of the online shopping sites offers this type of products also..We can get through the sites easily..Thanks...

5. PERSIST
    Date: Fri, Mar 15 2013 07:19:41

ItsNick wrote: I have few question/request for Uni-ball Alpha Gel: 1) Does @PenwisH sells the version which is plastic-tipped? 2) Again, convince them to sell Alpha Gel based product to Malaysia(Metal tipped, plastic tipped, Kurutoga etc.) Signo: 1) Does UM-153 and UM-100 comes in different weighted tips?And is there plastic tipped signo UM100? 2) How to I completely remove printing on Signo DX without leaving scratches? 3) How do i remove Signo 207 grip? NOT FOR MODDING PENS QUESTION/REQUEST Kuru Toga 1) Same as above, and this is the point why i create this thread, the Kuru Toga sold in Malaysia doesnt sastify me, could Uni-ball in some KURU TOGA ALPHA GEL VERSION to Malaysia? Ask your uniball based question here as well.
    Signo: 2) [B]Don't use nail polish remover, it'll melt some of the body and just screw it up [/B](I wasted an RSVP body on that), spin the body a little bit to weaken the print, then use rubbing alchohol 3) It's too easy. If we're talking about the same pen, twist and pull, it takes some force, but every time I've tried it worked.

6. MitchellFaulkner
    Date: Thu, May 9 2013 06:26:09

Uni ball pens are just the best. They can be directly imported from Malaysia and are a good bet. You can try that.

7. GladysPotter
    Date: Wed, Dec 11 2013 04:52:35

yeah why not .. i will and now looking forward to it to try this time to the thing still have not been tried yet by me