UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Opiqued's RSVP Mod (NO PICTURES)

1. Demotaiz
    Date: Sat, Nov 24 2012 23:49:43

Materials Needed- 1 RSVP 1 Crayola Supertip (barrel) 1 MaxPens or Bic Roundstic Plastic tip 1 Clay 1 Random grip of choice 1 Stick of superglue Steps- 1) Disassemble RSVP Pen 2) Poke hole in back plug of RSVP 3) Reverse the ink-tube and screw the back plug back on the RSVP barrel 4) Sand down the tip of the RSVP so it is smooth 5) Cut the grip into one .6 cm section and one 1 cm section 6) Cut the Supertip Barrel between the "A" and the "Y" in "CRAYOLA" 7) Stuff the MaxPens or Bic Roundstic tip with clay 8) Slide the .6 cm section of grip on the tip of the RSVP 9) Slide the cut part of the Supertip barrel over the tip of the RSVP 10) Glue the MaxPens or Bic Roundstid tip in the left over space of the Supertip barrel 11) Put the 1cm section of grip over the end or the Supertip Barrel 12) Put the cap on the end of the RSVP

2. qinkuangan
    Date: Sat, Nov 24 2012 23:53:41

any pic?

3. Mats
    Date: Sun, Nov 25 2012 00:01:56

Pictures will help immensely.

4. Demotaiz
    Date: Sun, Nov 25 2012 00:40:58

How do you add pictures directly from your computer to the forum because the only way i know how to do it is with URL and i dont have downloaded to any website or anything so i cant add the url?

5. hahakumquat
    Date: Sun, Nov 25 2012 00:47:17

lol nothing in the cap? boss. unique i guess lol. i'm guessing it looks something like that minus the shiny tip and the excessive grippage and the cap is way farther down on the barrel.

6. Yamaguchi
    Date: Sun, Nov 25 2012 04:48:33

upload it in an image file sharing like tinypic.com

7. magykfawks
    Date: Thu, Jan 24 2013 15:28:56

This is almost exactly the same as Nacho's RSVP, (Taken from his Nacho's tutorial) 3) Cut the Supertip barrel 4cm from the end. You want to keep the side with the flat end. You can also find the space between the "a" and "y" in crAYola and cut there. You should also remove the text.