UPSB v4

Board Comments / Wiki Problems

1. Zephyr
    Date: Sat, Nov 24 2012 09:09:29

Why do I constantly get "Internal Server Error" Whenever I try to access the Wiki? That needs to be fixed. Thanks

2. Mats
    Date: Sat, Nov 24 2012 14:36:08

Me too. Why is the wiki doing this on a regular basis?

3. Kari
    Date: Sat, Nov 24 2012 15:15:49

Regular basis? Most of the time I go on the wiki it's fine. Yes, it wasn't working yesterday for me. I haven't checked today. I'm sure it's being worked on to get it back up.

4. Mats
    Date: Sat, Nov 24 2012 15:45:24

Kari wrote: Regular basis? Most of the time I go on the wiki it's fine. Yes, it wasn't working yesterday for me. I haven't checked today. I'm sure it's being worked on to get it back up.
    Well let's say compared to UPSB forum. upsb.info/forum goes down maybe a few times a year and then is rapidly back up. The wiki seems to go down several times a year and is usually down for at least 24 hours and sometimes several days. I was just wondering if this is a persistent bug that could be fixed or something. And no, I'm not volunteering to fix the bug myself, so have no problem if people aren't willing to put in the time either.

5. BeyondEminence
    Date: Sat, Nov 24 2012 19:08:52

Well since like 6 months ago the wiki has been screwed up like before there was just one page, the home page, and now its all like Internal Server error and all that bad stuff

6. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Nov 24 2012 20:52:59

yes its a recurring problem, i havent found a way to solve it yet

7. Mats
    Date: Sat, Nov 24 2012 20:55:11

Zombo wrote: yes its a recurring problem, i havent found a way to solve it yet
    Could I ask what the problem is? :?

8. Zephyr
    Date: Sat, Nov 24 2012 21:02:57

Yeah it actually happens quite frequently. Since I joined UPSB(this month) it has happened 3 times for me. o.O

9. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Nov 24 2012 21:31:07

Mats wrote: Could I ask what the problem is? :?
    after a bit, the wiki just goes down, needs to be restarted

10. Zephyr
    Date: Sat, Nov 24 2012 22:01:26

Also, how come there isn't a "powertricks" sub wiki for the tricks section? I didn't even see Hai Tua on the wiki!

11. 20%
    Date: Sat, Dec 15 2012 00:41:38

Your rigt zephyr, y no power?

12. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Dec 15 2012 01:01:46

Zephyr wrote: Also, how come there isn't a "powertricks" sub wiki for the tricks section? I didn't even see Hai Tua on the wiki!
    there clearly is an article for hai tua http://www.upsb.info/wiki/index.php?title=Hai_Tua and there is an article for power tricks. but no category. Feel free to tag the appropriate articles with such a category if you want.

13. Zelphus
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 02:12:57

Can the one of the administrators or any of the moderators please update the wiki.There seems to be a lot more new tricks,but the update of truck stays at the year of 2007.Thx.

14. Mats
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 04:00:38

colozo337 wrote: Can the one of the administrators or any of the moderators please update the wiki.There seems to be a lot more new tricks,but the update of truck stays at the year of 2007.Thx.
    What kind of updates are you looking for?

15. Zelphus
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 13:53:01

Mats wrote: What kind of updates are you looking for?
    Hi Mats,i think the Tricks List are out of date,and i cannot find some of the tricks i wanted.I guess the Pen Mods category is also out of date.I hope you would take actions.Thx.

16. Mats
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 14:02:02

colozo337 wrote: Hi Mats,i think the Tricks List are out of date,and i cannot find some of the tricks i wanted.I guess the Pen Mods category is also out of date.I hope you would take actions.Thx.
    Can you throw me some names of stuff that you think is missing?

17. Zelphus
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 15:40:00

Mats wrote: Can you throw me some names of stuff that you think is missing?
    Erm..pinkybak,fuck you(new trick),Ivan mod,springfield sc mod,etc.

18. Mats
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 16:50:41

colozo337 wrote: Erm..pinkybak,fuck you(new trick),Ivan mod,springfield sc mod,etc.
    So Not this fuck you? But a different one? What is that? The Backaround page already lists a link to a topic on Pinkybackaround? I don't think every finger slot change needs a new page devoting to it. The wiki will become thousands of pages long overnight if we were to do that! So what is missing? Edit: I don't really deal with mods.

19. eduguy
    Date: Wed, Mar 13 2013 00:02:22

Just noticed it today. I was going to make a new thread but thankfully I found this one.