UPSB v4

Linkages & Combos / About linkage

1. exile_vindicator
    Date: Mon, Nov 19 2012 15:09:01

hey guys i wanna ask something. Actually i'm a bit confused how to make a linkage and combo. Any idea how? I can do some tricks and still learning. This is what i can do -All fundamental -sonic 21 and 43 -sonic rise -demon sonic -double charge -twisted sonic -neosonic -infinity -figure 8 uuuh but no reverse trick. It's a bit hard but i'm still learning them :) Any opinion? :)

2. Mats
    Date: Mon, Nov 19 2012 15:24:31

Try out some different linkages. Any trick can link to any trick, it's just a question of how difficult that linkage is. You should try some out and if they appear easy or fun, do those! One thing you might do is Sonic 34-23 -> Twisted Sonic 23-12 -> Thumbaround But try out some of your own stuff!

3. exile_vindicator
    Date: Mon, Nov 19 2012 15:28:13

Yeah i've been making this and that like demon sonic->finger pas 23-> twisted sonic->neosonic. I don't know, i can do individual tricks smoothly but i can't do it if i had to link it/ or do it straight from 1 trick to another trick

4. Obstracized
    Date: Mon, Nov 19 2012 15:39:10

You just have to practice linking Tricks together.

5. exile_vindicator
    Date: Mon, Nov 19 2012 15:43:54

Obstracized wrote: You just have to practice linking Tricks together.
    Oh i get it, it's just based on practicing my own linkage. Thanks a lot :) Having a hard time learning new tricks such as flush sonic, shadow etc. Is there a minimun amount of tricks need to make a linkage?

6. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Nov 20 2012 02:05:24

well two tricks is the minimum but its common also to link 4 or 5 tricks and use that as one linkage and spinners will use that sequence over and over. flush sonic is an advanced trick but if you can figure out how to do it you will really develop control over your fingers. Shadow was a bit tricky but once you get it its not that hard. Just spin and try to get your tricks to flow into one another and don't worry about specific linkages or anything.

exile_vindicator wrote: Oh i get it, it's just based on practicing my own linkage. Thanks a lot :) Having a hard time learning new tricks such as flush sonic, shadow etc. Is there a minimun amount of tricks need to make a linkage?

7. Obstracized
    Date: Tue, Nov 20 2012 02:55:30

exile_vindicator wrote: Oh i get it, it's just based on practicing my own linkage. Thanks a lot :) Having a hard time learning new tricks such as flush sonic, shadow etc. Is there a minimun amount of tricks need to make a linkage?
    I think 2? Like, Sonic 34-23 > Middle Around 23-23.

8. Obstracized
    Date: Tue, Nov 20 2012 02:58:29

Obstracized wrote: I think 2? Like, Sonic 34-23 > Middle Around 23-23.
    The more you practice linking 2 Tricks together, the smoother your Linkage will be. Edit: Sorry for Double Post.

9. exile_vindicator
    Date: Tue, Nov 20 2012 09:55:33

Thanks guys for the opinion :) It helps me a lot :) Oh and any idea what trick should i learn?