UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Half an hour work II

1. fang
    Date: Wed, Nov 14 2012 15:41:37

Ohey peeps, The second session I made at school. Don't mind the crappys spinning, all freestyles. This session is made within an half an hour (spinning+edit) And as promised, with sound. Anyway, I would like to ask some tips to gain more control? I hope I can make more of these video's. And I hope te become good in filming good combo's within a less amount of time. To gain more control in what I am doing. Well, I am sure about it that this is a good practice. Enjoy the video and please comment tips about how to get more control! [video=youtube;bEEq-Yk5BcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEEq-Yk5BcY&feature=youtu.be[/video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEEq-Yk5BcY&feature=youtu.be

2. NeoN
    Date: Wed, Nov 14 2012 17:12:26

Want to get more control? Spin miffys over a dangerous places. BTW, nice session. If you continue it someday it will become popular to make things like this...

3. spenpinner
    Date: Wed, Nov 14 2012 17:23:43

NeoN wrote: Want to get more control? Spin miffys over a dangerous places. BTW, nice session. If you continue it someday it will become popular to make things like this...
    I agree that these could become popular as a way to review yourself and for others to do as well. It could also be used for inspirational uses with incomplete links and what not. I kind of want to do one of these myself.

4. fang
    Date: Wed, Nov 14 2012 20:57:01

NeoN;232756]Want to get more control? Spin miffys over a dangerous places. BTW, nice session. If you continue it someday it will become popular to make things like this...[/QUOTE] Hahaha, maybe in my next "half an hour work" [QUOTE=spenpinner wrote: I agree that these could become popular as a way to review yourself and for others to do as well. It could also be used for inspirational uses with incomplete links and what not. I kind of want to do one of these myself.
    Thanks for the reply. But I don't think it will become a populair thing. Those are bad freestyles some of them even got a fail in it. I personaly don't think beginners would do this to show what they can. Like someone want to show a weakness. I did this to force myselve to work on control. I want to be able to get beter combo's within a less amount of time, but I don't give a sh*t what other think of me. I got my own opinium and my own way of showing my penspinning. This video is kinda a way of saying" f*ck it". But like I said, new-commers and beginners don't want to show the "higher-ups" theire weakness in penspinning. So they will be carefull of what they upload. The other way around is the same. People with good penspinning skill don't want to show that if they want to film, that they sometimes drop with a thumaround, or not be able to preform a simple linkage. Anyway, it would be nice to see this become populair, but I personaly don't think it will. Thanks again for you guys reply's.

5. Quake
    Date: Thu, Nov 15 2012 02:47:55

finally a video from Fang <3 to gain control, you must first lose control of what you have, that way you can control the troll that trolls the chance of controlling control. Can you control this controlling troll? Or will you be unable to control the troll who controls the possibility of control. Ohkay im done. :trollface: Good video though. <3