UPSB v4

Off-topic / [SOTW] #64 VikroaL

1. taichi1082
    Date: Sun, Nov 11 2012 21:32:59

"Okay, I'm VikroaL a 22 year old spinner from Liechtenstein, but I happen to live in Spain at the moment 8) jk, I'm one of the two admins in SPSC, the almost-dead Spanish Pen Spinning Community. I'm also a member of LPSA, the longnail-friendly community. About me...well, I just graduated from college, my major is Translation and Interpreting Studies. Now I'm having some postgraduate education, Sign Language post degree to be precise. My passions, besides penspinning, are the Internet (how not 8)) and videogames. Give me a tonfuck of free time and I'll spend a lot of it doing nothing in front of the computer or playing lots of videogames, that's how I roll. Something I really enjoy is having a drink with people I like - there are only a few things I enjoy more than sitting in a pub with some friends drinking beer and having fun. And believe me, it's even better if you do that in Germany with a bunch of European spinners during the De-Gather...ohman, such good memories. Well, this should be pretty much enough for a short bio, let the question storm begin." Facts: 1) I drink 1,5l of Cola every day. 2) I have over 200 Gb of anime in my hdd. 3) I've had long hair since I was 3.

2. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Nov 11 2012 22:18:13

How old were you when you started spinning? Whats your favorite European country? Did you play Halo 4?

3. VikroaL
    Date: Sun, Nov 11 2012 22:59:15

Tentcell wrote: How old were you when you started spinning? Whats your favorite European country? Did you play Halo 4?
    · I was 18 back then. I was already older than the average spinner, but I think this made me focus on penspinning on a different way. · Well, I've been to a few already, but it's hard for me to pick one. Greece was really beautiful, and I really liked Italy as well. Also I've always said that I really like England and it's probably the place in Europe I'd like to live the most, but Germany is also a good choice. I just can't choose ó.ò · Not yet :/ None of my friends have a Xbox 360 (they're all ps3 users) so I guess it's gonna take a while until I play it...

4. astronaut
    Date: Sun, Nov 11 2012 23:23:23

What was your first mod? How long until you started using heavy mods? Do you live near any good spinners? What is the goal of spinalong.com? Who was/is your idol?

5. Quake
    Date: Mon, Nov 12 2012 07:42:37

How did you come up with the name "VikroaL" ??

6. VikroaL
    Date: Mon, Nov 12 2012 13:04:21

astronaut;232366]What was your first mod? How long until you started using heavy mods? Do you live near any good spinners? What is the goal of spinalong.com? Who was/is your idol?[/QUOTE] · Believe me, you didn't want to know. · I think it was about 7 or 8 months. I started in November 2008 and somewhere in May 2009 a girl got me a Buster CYL as a birthday present, lol. · Well, best spinner "near" me is AzuL, from SPSC, he quitted though. Also, "near" means ~550km away from me. Spain is definitely not a cool place for penspinning D: · Well, the idea was sharing a lot of knowledge about psing, as well as enternaining people and providing information about events and stuff, pretty much a themed blog. In the beginning it worked really nice, but after two years it was really hard to keep the quality. Well, someday Spin Along will be back, I just need to re-think everything about the project and find some collaborators :) · As in penspinning idol? Well...that would definitely be Mesi. [QUOTE=Quake wrote: How did you come up with the name "VikroaL" ??
    I don't like telling the story behind my nickname, but once you know me well it's really easy to find out :D It makes a lot of sense.

7. VikroaL
    Date: Tue, Nov 13 2012 23:13:12

8. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Nov 14 2012 05:04:49

Do you like black people? what is your opinion on fried chicken and grape drank?

9. Walkaz
    Date: Wed, Nov 14 2012 06:11:15

do you like hip hop? how did you start ps-ing, like by seeing a video or through a friend or? which spinner you think has the most beautiful style atm?

10. Alvaris
    Date: Wed, Nov 14 2012 08:01:56

Question carnage! Favourite food, sport, country, drink, computer, brand, piece of clothing, fast food, headphones, tablet, music, band, color, spinner, game, console, language, book, planet, car, celebrity, things to do to pass time besides penspinning, movie, TV show, word, letter, pen to write with, pen to spin(unmodded), mod, things to do before going to bed and after waking up? Most hated food, sport, country, drink, computer, brand, piece of clothing, fast food, headphones, tablet, music, band, color, spinner, game, console, language, book, planet, car, celebrity, things to do to pass time besides penspinning, movie, TV show, word, letter, pen to write with, pen to spin(unmodded), mod, things to do before going to bed and after waking up? Android or iOS? Windows 7 or 8? Mac, yes or no? What was your very first penspinning video? What was the first collab you've been on? Are you interested in astronomy? How often do you eat fast food? What webcam do you use? How many cards do you have in your wallet right now? Do you read a lot of books? How many mods do you own? What would you do if you were chased by a swarm of gigantic hamsters? @i.suk Shorts or jeans? Alvaris or Alvaire? How many people do you know whose name starts with 'Alva'? Will you ever come to Malaysia or Singapore? What were you doing just before answering these questions? What are you planning to do after answering these questions? Opinions on SOTW? Can you solve a rubiks cube? If yes, how fast? If no, do you ever plan to learn how to? If you could move to another country, what country would you move to? How do you feel after answering all these questions? What if I told you that, you were just an experimental subject for a science project involving the creation of artificial human life? Pick one: Red pill or the blue pill? Have you cried watching an anime before? Have you cried watching a movie before? Have you been to any concerts? What was your favourite part of childhood? Favourite pokemon? Favourite digimon? Favourite crush gear? Favourite bakugan? Do you know how to use chopsticks? Spoon or fork? If you could choose to be a lefty or righty, which would you be? Have you ever been to zombo.com? hahahaha or jajajaja? Harold and Kumar? Do you cook? Do you even lift? Do you want more questions? What would you do if you had a million dollars? Do you like horror movies? Can you take horror? What do you fear most? Can you take gore? Are you glad that this question carnage is about to be over? Will you take revenge on me if I become the SOTW in the future? Have you ever screamed like a girl or kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'd unintentionally? How sensitive are you to getting tickled? Can you survive rollercoasters and other thriller rides? Are you in for WT13? What would you do if you saw a monster coming up at you from your stairs? What was the longest essay you've ever written about?

11. Mats
    Date: Wed, Nov 14 2012 08:11:25

How many women have you slept with? How many men have you slept with? What's the most wasted you ever got from alcohol? What's your most embarrassing alcohol related story? What's your most embarrassing non-alcohol related story? Ever taken any drugs, if so, which ones? Can you juggle? Have you ever been to hospital?

12. VikroaL
    Date: Wed, Nov 14 2012 13:14:05

TheAafg;232692]Do you like black people? what is your opinion on fried chicken and grape drank?[/QUOTE] Well, I don't have any particular opinion about black people, some of them are shit, some of them are awesome, pretty much like white people, but darker. I love friend chicken, but grape drink ew. Reminds me of my childhood :c [QUOTE=Walkaz;232695]do you like hip hop? how did you start ps-ing, like by seeing a video or through a friend or? which spinner you think has the most beautiful style atm?[/QUOTE] · I do, yep. I used to listen to more hip-hop when I was younger, but I still listen to some of my fav albums sometimes :3 · Through a friend. He came around and showed me the SPSC website, and he said "hey let's become penspinners lolololol" and I said "cool!". He was kidding, I wasn't. And that's how everything started (flex) · Well, there are many styles I particularly enjoy. Mir, Serket (I will never accept his nickname change) and Mesi will always give me shivers, among others. [QUOTE=Alvaris;232698]Question carnage![/QUOTE] Okfuckyoualva. Favourite food, sport, country, drink, computer, brand, piece of clothing, fast food, headphones, tablet, music, band, color, spinner, game, console, language, book, planet, car, celebrity, things to do to pass time besides penspinning, movie, TV show, word, letter, pen to write with, pen to spin(unmodded), mod, things to do before going to bed and after waking up? Moroccan-spiced roast chicken is gorgeous. // It used to be volleyball, now it's penspinning (jk) maybe table tennis but I'm terrible at it. // Well, the one I've been the most time at is England, so I would say England. I need to spend more time at some other countries to have a good opinion. I do love Japan though. // Dr Pepper, but it's really hard to find it in my city so I'd say Coca-cola. // I don't have any fav computer brand. // I love my hoodies <3 // Burger King or any pizza place // I like Sennheiser, but I don't have any fav model. // I HAZ NONE // Well my taste range is pretty wide, so I can't tell any specific genre. // Supersubmarina. MCR will always have a special place in my heart too. // Blue and white // Mesi // Really hard, but I'd say the Megaman series. // GBA // I love Japanese but I never had the guts to start learning it. Spanish is pretty nice too. // 1984 // Saturn? // No fav car // Neil Patrick Harris or Joseph Gordon-Levitt // Videogames, reading, being with my homies and my gf // Inception and Kill Bill // Friends // Clairvoyance // V // Dr Grip // Schneider Slider Memo // Buster CYL (amianub?) // Playing GBA games :3 I hate doing anything after waking up. Most hated food, sport, country, drink, computer, brand, piece of clothing, fast food, headphones, tablet, music, band, color, spinner, game, console, language, book, planet, car, celebrity, things to do to pass time besides penspinning, movie, TV show, word, letter, pen to write with, pen to spin(unmodded), mod, things to do before going to bed and after waking up? Ketchup and mayonnaise megaewwwwwwwwwwwwwww (they're not food themselves but meh) // Formula One // I think every country is worth discovering // Kinnie lol // ~ // Paul Frank is such an ugly brand. So is Spagnolo. // Skinny pants // I like them all huehue // Skullcandy lol // ~ // Reggaeton is disgusting. So is 1D. // I don't like brown :c // I won't tell names, but there are some spinners I don't like at all hueueue // I can't tell, if I hate it then I don't play it. // ~ // I love all languages, despite their difficulty and they way some of them sound :3 // Mars? // ~ // Cristiano Ronaldo // Homework? // Same as games. // ~ // Y? // Monamis lol // Monamis lol // VGG Mod // Moar homework - talking. Android or iOS? Android Windows 7 or 8? 8 Mac, yes or no? Yes What was your very first penspinning video? Oh god why. What was the first collab you've been on? Any noobs collab from SPSC. Are you interested in astronomy? Yes, I am. How often do you eat fast food? Maybe once a week if I have the time, if not once every two weeks. What webcam do you use? Microsoft Lifecam VX-1000. How many cards do you have in your wallet right now? 8. Do you read a lot of books? I used to :/ Now I don't have the time anymore ;_; How many mods do you own? Well I'm getting rid of some of them, so I would say about 30. What would you do if you were chased by a swarm of gigantic hamsters? @i.suk Dafuq. EAT THEM ALL >: D Shorts or jeans? Jeans. Short jeans in summer. Alvaris or Alvaire? Alvaris. How many people do you know whose name starts with 'Alva'? Quite a few actually. Álvaro is such a common name in Spain lol. Also, "Alva" sounds exactly like "Alba" in Spanish, and that's a pretty common female name in here, so well...a lot of people actually, sorry : D Favourite digimon? Kyubimon. Favourite crush gear? Wat? Favourite bakugan? Wat? Do you know how to use chopsticks? Kinda :/ Spoon or fork? Fork. If you could choose to be a lefty or righty, which would you be? Righty :3 Have you ever been to zombo.com? Everyday. hahahaha or jajajaja? Hahahaha most of the time, jajajajaja when talking to Spanish people :3 Harold and Kumar? Wat? ;_; Do you cook? Sometimes (sun) Do you even lift? I even history. Do you want more questions? OKEEI What would you do if you had a million dollars? TRAVELING AROUND THE WORLD MEETING SPINNERS <3 Do you like horror movies? I love them, it's my favourite genre actually. Can you take horror? I can. What do you fear most? Loneliness is such a bitch. Can you take gore? I can. Are you glad that this question carnage is about to be over? KINDA. Will you take revenge on me if I become the SOTW in the future? Sure I will. Have you ever screamed like a girl or kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'd unintentionally? Sure I did. ME NO MANLY ENUF. How sensitive are you to getting tickled? Quite a lot actually ;_; Can you survive rollercoasters and other thriller rides? Not only I can but I love rollercoaster rides :3 Are you in for WT13? Most likely ö What would you do if you saw a monster coming up at you from your stairs? I'd wonder since when do I have stairs. What was the longest essay you've ever written about? 200 pages. fml. [QUOTE=Mats wrote: How many women have you slept with? How many men have you slept with? What's the most wasted you ever got from alcohol? What's your most embarrassing alcohol related story? What's your most embarrassing non-alcohol related story? Ever taken any drugs, if so, which ones? Can you juggle? Have you ever been to hospital?
    · 7. · My best friend is the best bedmate ever. Some of my friends are uncool to sleep with. · Puking on my bed with me sleeping on it. Sweet. · Well, there was this day when a really fat and ugly Danish girl tried to take advantage on me and I almost went to her place. Good thing my friends caught me when we were leaving the club. I couldn't remember anything on the next day, lol. · Puking on my teacher at elementary school. It was memorable though. · Nothing besides alcohol, but there a few I'm curious about. · Nope. · Yep. Broke my two wrists once. Got surgery on my penis as well. Now it's v2 ;D

13. VikroaL
    Date: Mon, Nov 19 2012 22:17:39

Ok, poll ended!! It's funny how most of you couldn't get the right answer...the false statement was 2, I don't have that many anime in my hdd, normally I delete it/burn it. And yes, I've had long hair since I was 3, I don't know how it feels to have short hair. :D

14. Alvaris
    Date: Tue, Nov 20 2012 17:09:34

1.5 litres of coke a day are u srs