UPSB v4

Battlezone / [TGN] vs Apocalyptic Shadows

1. [TGN]
    Date: Thu, Nov 8 2012 09:52:13

[TGN] [video=youtube;ANspm7ssBis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANspm7ssBis[/video] @Apocalyptic Shadows [video=youtube;pdMYud3B_qA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdMYud3B_qA&feature=youtu.be[/video] Please give criticisms and ways to improve, thank you! xD EDIT: I think the winner is pretty clear. Congrats to Apocalyptic Shadows! xDD

2. fang
    Date: Thu, Nov 8 2012 10:02:57

Great combo's from both. But Apocalyptic shadow's combo was in my point of vieuw beter. [TGN] try to get a video's where you can see clearly what you are doing! And try to get more smoothness. Practice the tricks now in linkage instead of indivual tricks. Apocalyptic I don't have much to say about your combo, great angle and everthing was clear and smooth. Great job. Maybe a little longer next time? [COLOR=black][/COLOR]

3. Reason
    Date: Thu, Nov 8 2012 11:18:40

i basically agree with what fang said. TGN, expanding on what fang said, i have always despised white pen with white background. you simply cant see shit with that. try filming at an angle possibly directly over the desk. white pen with wood background = complete visibility. aside from that just try get some more difficult linkages (also that haitua didnt look too good so work on that more). apocalyptic shadows... like fang said, this is a sturdy and enjoyable combo. i would think you could speed it up a bit and work on control but thats about it. +1 apocalyptic shadows good job guys :D

4. Yamaguchi
    Date: Thu, Nov 8 2012 11:35:36

shadows is smooth and good [tgn] sux and needs a better angle (sorry I have to tell you this. practice more my friend)

5. [TGN]
    Date: Thu, Nov 8 2012 11:37:44

Thanks everyone for the criticisms! xD I will definitely work harder.

6. Obstracized
    Date: Thu, Nov 8 2012 13:34:31

+1 Apocalyptic Shadows. [TGN], work on better linkages and smoothness. Bad Angle too. White Pen + White Background = Difficult to see. White Pen + Black Background = Easy to see. As for Apocalyptic Shadows, smooth linkages and good combo. Maybe extend it a bit more.

7. Zelphus
    Date: Thu, Nov 8 2012 15:27:20

+1 Apocalyptic Shadows.Reason:Smooth linkages,good background,good camera angle,good background sound compared to [TGN].

8. SA1
    Date: Fri, Nov 9 2012 01:23:38

+1 ap for difficult links and good combo flow

9. FingerNotPen
    Date: Sat, Nov 10 2012 14:22:09

@TGN cant see what u are doing @shadows awesome spinage. nice angel +1 for u