UPSB v4

Battlezone / Chocolate Cream vs Raiz

1. Voracity
    Date: Sun, Nov 4 2012 23:03:21

Spinner 1: Raiz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmjQNXJXphM&feature=youtube_gdata_player Spinner 2: Chocolate Cream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5UCIBhlWIw&feature=youtube_gdata_player The combos are a little short.

2. AdiblueseaQQQ
    Date: Mon, Nov 5 2012 00:19:06

@Chocolate Cream: Short combo Linkages look good Angle,really,find a better place to film it should look better Smoothness was there between tricks What I think overall:Chox had a smooth combo while raiz had to train more before he battles again. +1 chocolate cream

3. [TGN]
    Date: Mon, Nov 5 2012 00:32:40

Raiz: Short combo. Combo was choppy as hell, work on your linkages more. Tricks used were easy, and you haven't properly mastered tricks like TW Sonic bust. You also repeated the same linkages thrice. To top it off, the camera should be filming on your left since you're a right handed spinner. Overall, practise more and don't get discouraged! :) Chocolate Cream: Short combo as well. Execution of linkages were smooth, and difficulty was higher than Raiz. Looked a little repetitive (or I'm mistaken). Camera angle wasn't that good. Overall a great combo, if only it was longer. +1 Chocolate Cream

4. LighT*
    Date: Mon, Nov 5 2012 01:20:21

thanks for the critisism guys :D. i appriciate it. and i know i suck and i already knew i was choppy ect. lol. but thanks again :D.

5. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Mon, Nov 5 2012 01:35:56

+1 Chocolate Cream Both had short combos. Raiz's combo was quite simple and very choppy. Chocolate cream was more smooth but angle wasn't too appealing to me.

6. Lucid
    Date: Mon, Nov 5 2012 02:50:13

I like @Chocolate Cream combo better. It had a better flow with the links

7. LighT*
    Date: Mon, Nov 5 2012 02:50:15

and please everybody, keep critiquing me :D.

8. Obstracized
    Date: Mon, Nov 5 2012 03:15:15

+1 Chocolate Cream. Raiz, train up more before actually battling someone. Linking of the tricks were lacking highly in smoothness, very simple Tricks, repeated the same linkage a lot. Still, nice try though. Chocolate Cream had better linkages, but please film in a better Camera Angle and Position. Edit: Who is the one who voted for Raiz? Very encouraging. :D

9. LighT*
    Date: Mon, Nov 5 2012 03:21:20

Obstracized wrote: Edit: Who is the one who voted for Raiz? Very encouraging. :D
    someone nice and dosent want to say i suk. lol :). thanks for the critisism

10. Obstracized
    Date: Mon, Nov 5 2012 04:40:41

Raiz wrote: someone nice and dosent want to say i suk. lol :). thanks for the critisism
    Yeah. Don't worry, I believe in a few months/weeks time, you will be better than what you were now. :)

11. LighT*
    Date: Mon, Nov 5 2012 11:11:34

Obstracized wrote: Yeah. Don't worry, I believe in a few months/weeks time, you will be better than what you were now. :)
    awww thanks :D