UPSB v4

Battlezone / Chocolate Cream vs AdiblueseaQQQ vs x3silver Battle

1. AdiblueseaQQQ
    Date: Fri, Nov 2 2012 13:28:46

Hello everyone. This is the battle between AdiblueseaQQQ,Chocolate Cream and x3silver. Please take some time to view them and vote on the poll. Leave comments and feedbaxks for our combos. Thanks for your time. @x3silver Link} http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaqqAPNQIWg [wyoutube]DaqqAPNQIWg[/wyoutube]

2. [TGN]
    Date: Fri, Nov 2 2012 13:51:15

Chocolate Cream: Didn't really like the angle and the off-cams. Move further from the cam. Good combo though. AdiblueseaQQQ: Smooth combo, although you really seem to like baks/bakfall and busting ;) x3silver: Good execution. Higher difficulty than the others. Great combo. +1 x3silver. I'm a noob though, so that's my opinions from what I can see.

3. Voracity
    Date: Fri, Nov 2 2012 13:55:43

What a way to lose my first battle. Gg guys, I'll kick your ass next time silva. I promise

4. AdiblueseaQQQ
    Date: Fri, Nov 2 2012 13:58:21

Choc-Nice and tought linkages,but angle spoils it x3silver-Smooth looking linkages are cool

5. Obstracized
    Date: Fri, Nov 2 2012 14:08:39

AdiblueseaQQQ: - Good Linkages - Smooth Linkings - Execution Error at End Chocolate Cream: - Good Linkages - Bad Camera Angle - Smooth Linkings x3silver: - Good Linkages - Smooth Linkings - Higher Difficulty Conclusion: +1 x3silver. Close fight between AdiblueseaQQQ and Chocolate Cream, but x3silver is the one, IMO, that stands out between the 3 of them. Fun Fact: All SG Spinners.

6. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Fri, Nov 2 2012 14:11:42

x3silver was clearly the winner. Execution not so great for the others.

7. agillitrhiz
    Date: Fri, Nov 2 2012 14:17:15

@AdiblueseaQQQ everything went well until the end.but i think you repeated your busts too many times.my vote still goes to you

8. AdiblueseaQQQ
    Date: Fri, Nov 2 2012 14:18:04

Obstracized wrote: AdiblueseaQQQ: - Good Linkages - Smooth Linkings - Execution Error at End Chocolate Cream: - Good Linkages - Bad Camera Angle - Smooth Linkings x3silver: - Good Linkages - Smooth Linkings - Higher Difficulty Conclusion: +1 x3silver. Close fight between AdiblueseaQQQ and Chocolate Cream, but x3silver is the one, IMO, that stands out between the 3 of them. Fun Fact: All SG Spinners.
    Cmon not execution error just a new style

9. AdiblueseaQQQ
    Date: Fri, Nov 2 2012 14:19:51

agillitrhiz wrote: @AdiblueseaQQQ everything went well until the end.but i think you repeated your busts too many times.my vote still goes to you
    Thx very much ! ^^

10. Obstracized
    Date: Fri, Nov 2 2012 14:22:26

AdiblueseaQQQ wrote: Cmon not execution error just a new style
    Sure? It looks to me like an Execution Error, because after the 1st TA, you tried to do a FL TA, but the force was not good enough to push the pen, and you catch it that way.

11. Voracity
    Date: Fri, Nov 2 2012 14:22:30

D: Gg guys. One vote Ftw. Thank you chainbreaker. I will try to improve my cam angle :) Chox hwaiting

12. Walkaz
    Date: Fri, Nov 2 2012 14:56:59

obvious win for x3silver @x3silver wtf happened to your haduri man, your haduri angle was cool

13. x3silver
    Date: Fri, Nov 2 2012 14:59:28

Walkaz wrote: obvious win for x3silver @x3silver wtf happened to your haduri man, your haduri angle was cool
    Lol this was my 6 months combo . I found it :b so just used

14. NeoN
    Date: Fri, Nov 2 2012 15:45:43

x3silver! Great battle!

15. Zelphus
    Date: Wed, Nov 7 2012 14:40:29

I Like x3silver's linkages!