UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / similarities and differences of regular pens or mods or grips etc

1. AdiblueseaQQQ
    Date: Wed, Oct 31 2012 10:50:38

Ok I just wanna know the similarities/differences of the comssa and dong a comssa. Is there any difference?? (Length,caps,back plugs) Im more interested in its barrel length. Thx in advance.

2. i.suk
    Date: Wed, Oct 31 2012 11:00:34

AdiblueseaQQQ wrote: Ok I just wanna know the similarities/differences of the comssa and dong a comssa. Is there any difference?? (Length,caps,back plugs) Im more interested in its barrel length. Thx in advance.
    bro, do you even spin? :rofl: the difference between comssa and donga comssa is same as difference between rsvp and pentel rsvp

3. AdiblueseaQQQ
    Date: Wed, Oct 31 2012 11:06:17

i.suk wrote: bro, do you even spin? :rofl: the difference between comssa and donga comssa is same as difference between rsvp and pentel rsvp
    If its the same,then why does it have a different name. Dong a baxk plug instead of comssa back plug?

4. Voracity
    Date: Wed, Oct 31 2012 11:08:00

AdiblueseaQQQ wrote: If its the same,then why does it have a different name. Dong a baxk plug instead of comssa back plug?
    Because it's made by different companies?

5. i.suk
    Date: Wed, Oct 31 2012 11:10:51

AdiblueseaQQQ wrote: If its the same,then why does it have a different name. Dong a baxk plug instead of comssa back plug?
    then why do rsvp and pentel rsvp have different names?

6. Voracity
    Date: Wed, Oct 31 2012 11:14:19

i.suk wrote: then why do rsvp and pentel rsvp have different names?
    Lolololol Adib getting troled

7. AdiblueseaQQQ
    Date: Wed, Oct 31 2012 11:16:36

i.suk wrote: then why do rsvp and pentel rsvp have different names?
    Sorry but I have no idea about RSVP( im not into 1 sided mods ) . Wait,is dong a the brand and comssa the model?

8. Days
    Date: Wed, Oct 31 2012 11:47:30

Dong A is the brand of Comssa pens. They are the same thing. Why not try using Google and google the images of both names? You get the same thing.

9. AdiblueseaQQQ
    Date: Wed, Oct 31 2012 11:50:02

Days- | wrote: Dong A is the brand of Comssa pens. They are the same thing.
    When people say donga back ppug,its actually comssa back plug?

10. AdiblueseaQQQ
    Date: Wed, Oct 31 2012 11:52:12

Chocolate Cream wrote: Because it's made by different companies?
    Nope its made by dong a (company)

11. agillitrhiz
    Date: Wed, Oct 31 2012 13:13:25

@AdiblueseaQQQ if i'm nt wrong,its the same.just that dong-a comssas have some words imprinted on the barrel of the pen.

12. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Oct 31 2012 13:41:42

They refer to the same thing. Dong-a is the company that manufactures the Computer Sign pens used in the Comssa mod. Note that Comssa's are not regular pens. They are modded. The regular pen is the Dong-a computer sign pen. Please use the quick modification questions thread next time for small questions like this one.