hey guys im hoping to sell off my pens and at the same time buy some new pens.. hoping to trade to if its possible.. first off, i would be more comfortable with domestic sales.. but if i dont have a choice probably i'd just Trade internationally.. as i cant buy/sell internationally cuz i dun have any Paypal account. Ok guys mods that im selling: 1)red seven mod from penwish. just got it, barely dropped it,no scratches on it. Reason for sale: i'd prefer spinning KTs rather than SCs. its a good mod nevertheless. 2) Pink/Skyblue Dr Supertips. ( it uses a supertip body) and Ac caps along with sailor grips. my Dr supertip have a white sailor grip between the pink and sky blue sailor grip rather than the pw's default dr ac grey sailor grips between the pink and skyblue sailor grip reasons for sale: i'd just go with simple CT caps and dr grips. but the spinning effect of this mod is marvelous. 3) Bonkura CT ( the whole mod is black in colour including the barrel and ct caps, i can give u a white supertip body if u want) Reason for sale: cool mod, definitely, dont usually spin this pen as i dont find it attracitve IMO, no major dent/damage. 4)Purple/Yellow CT ( black CT barrel, can give u white supertip barrel if u want) Reason for sale: Didnt like the color scheme, dont usually spin this mod, so it looks new. 5) Kuzu MOD ( yellow, the front part grip is kinda worn out. there is NO black grip only the orange grip, but u could get the black grip anytime. Other than that, it spins amazingly-awesome! Reasons for sale: i find it too heavy for me. 6) Ballsign mod that i did my own version of it ( basically its just clear gelly roll barrel and with red and blue Gelly roll A.K.A Ballsign caps, and with Super grip grip cut half and gripmatic tips. its a very nice mod, i modified it cuz i didnt like how BSPC was kinda short. I can get u different color scheme anytime, its unbalance if u dont remove the ink, once u remove the ink, WA-LA! perfect balance! :: so i guess that's it guys, but I would prioritize trading over selling:: things that i want: ** IMPORTANT** Im willing to send first if you are a trustable person in UPSB** 1)CT caps ( i'd like 2x Emerald ct caps, 2x Orange ct caps, 2x Violet 108 ct caps, 2x Light green ct caps, 2x Pastel blue ct caps, 2x Yellow orange ct caps. 2) Kearing SUBs, MnM BARRELS, Tarikidolsa Miffy SUB. 3) Dr grip grip ( hope to get new dr grip grip and cut into half nicely as im a bad grip cutter) Lastly, sorry for my terrible English, hope to trade with u guys. thank you and have a nice day =) 4) stuhl mod P/S: for serious traders, PM me for pics. thanks :) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/img0160g.jpg/ ( some contents may be different so PM ME IF U want to trade)