UPSB v4

Off-topic / Anyone wanna sell my pens for a fee?

1. SJ
    Date: Mon, Oct 22 2012 04:47:41

I'm kind of lazy/busy to sell my pens, mods, cases, parts, etc so is anyone willing to sell them for me? I'll give you a one time fee (we'll discuss; you can take some of my pens instead if you'd like), and I will provide all the padded envelopes. All you gotta do is actually sell the pens (post on trading section, contact buyer, sell at reasonable price, post pens at PO). I've got a LOT. You have to pick up the pens from me directly, so you gotta live somewhere in orange county. I can meet up if you live close by. So if you're willing, contact me at Zazzalo on AIM. Do NOT contact me on UPSB since I am running out of space. Cheers :bananalama: ps- you should be somewhat known on upsb and have some (preferably many) positive feedbacks

2. x3silver
    Date: Mon, Oct 22 2012 09:59:00

Sure. pm me what u have :D

SJ wrote: I'm kind of lazy/busy to sell my pens, mods, cases, parts, etc so is anyone willing to sell them for me? I'll give you a one time fee (we'll discuss; you can take some of my pens instead if you'd like), and I will provide all the padded envelopes. All you gotta do is actually sell the pens (post on trading section, contact buyer, sell at reasonable price, post pens at PO). I've got a LOT. You have to pick up the pens from me directly, so you gotta live somewhere in orange county. I can meet up if you live close by. So if you're willing, contact me at Zazzalo on AIM. Do NOT contact me on UPSB since I am running out of space. Cheers :bananalama: ps- you should be somewhat known on upsb and have some (preferably many) positive feedbacks

3. Demon
    Date: Mon, Oct 22 2012 11:05:20

unless u live in korea or watever country sj is in, i guess its a no

4. ChainBreak
    Date: Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:34:38

Demon wrote: unless u live in korea or watever country sj is in, i guess its a no
    He wrote somewhere in orange county, so korea would be illogical. x]

5. Demon
    Date: Mon, Oct 22 2012 13:11:29

ChainBreak wrote: He wrote somewhere in orange county, so korea would be illogical. x]
    he wants him to collect it directly lol

6. ChainBreak
    Date: Mon, Oct 22 2012 15:22:48

Demon wrote: he wants him to collect it directly lol
    yes collect it from somewhere in orange county. This would imply that he himself lives there as well, anything else wouldn't make much sense.

7. SJ
    Date: Mon, Oct 22 2012 17:35:42

Yes. You gotta live somewhere in OC, USA so i can give it to you

8. SJ
    Date: Fri, Oct 26 2012 08:49:03

no one?