UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Walkaz g3

1. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, Oct 20 2012 10:29:31

Here's a tutorial of my personal mod. ^.^ This is a clip where i spin my mod [video=youtube;kE3VyLYbrNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE3VyLYbrNQ[/video] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mod's Picture

Spoiler
    Thanks @x3silver Inverted Color Scheme
    Spoiler
    Original Color Scheme yes,i suck at modding ._. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- COG = COP Cost : idk,i used leftovers on my mod Weight : Slightly more than a Seven g3 Materials: plastic g3 x1 ( grip,tip,body ) metal g3 x1 ( cap,tip ) signo dx x2 ( grip,tip ) laknock/lakubo x1 ( grip ) anyball ( grip ) jimnie x2 ( grip ) And any pen that has a plastic tip but looks like signo ( the same one that is used for cyan g3 ) x1 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Step 1: Sand down the nubs on the g3's front,remove the grips BUT keep 3 stripes of lined grip,put in 0.6cm of the signo dx grip
    Spoiler
    Step 2: Put the tips into the lakubo grip in this order <(outermost tip,plastic signo tip) <(metal g3) <(signo) <(plastic g3) |lakubo grip| there's no need for tape
    Spoiler
    Step 3: Screw the lakubo grip portion into the body and you are done with the front Step 4: Back cap
    Spoiler
    Step 5: Tape the back of the g3 with clear tape and put in the cap Step 6: Put on top the cap 1 stripe of anyball( the biggest stripe ) and 0.8cm of signo dx (cap) - |anyball| - |signo dx|
    Spoiler
    Step 7: have fun spinning :D -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q n A What can I sub with plastic g3 tip? Pilot Choose tip ;) Where can i get the insert?
    Spoiler
    note: this is just a replica i made on my g3,i cant remember the part used/some steps on making this mod

2. x3silver
    Date: Sat, Oct 20 2012 11:38:01

This is a very balanced and customizable mod. many varieties of colors to make with .its quite cheap if your from singapore ALL parts can be found in singapore itself and its not too heavy :D [B][B]AWESOME[/B][/B] mod. +infinite

3. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Sat, Oct 20 2012 12:57:00

x3silver wrote: This is a very balanced and customizable mod. many varieties of colors to make with .its quite cheap if your from singapore ALL parts can be found in singapore itself and its not too heavy :D [B][B]AWESOME[/B][/B] mod. +infinite
    The plastic g3 tip. :P

4. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, Oct 20 2012 13:07:15

Apocalyptic Shadows wrote: The plastic g3 tip. :P
    can sub with pilot choose ;)

5. i.suk
    Date: Sat, Oct 20 2012 13:35:47

nice mod and tutorial :thumb:

6. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, Oct 20 2012 13:38:04

@i.suk thanks :D

7. x3silver
    Date: Sat, Oct 20 2012 14:36:45

Vid tutorial coming soon :D

i.suk wrote: nice mod and tutorial :thumb:

8. Kionz
    Date: Sat, Oct 20 2012 14:55:13

gooood

9. ItsNick
    Date: Sun, Oct 21 2012 15:30:32

the first one is lots better than the one in tut nice one bro xD

10. J.T
    Date: Mon, Oct 22 2012 10:07:28

Nice mod! i bought one off x3silver:D

11. PERSIST
    Date: Tue, Oct 23 2012 06:03:45

Is the weight and looks based off of a seven g3?

12. Walkaz
    Date: Wed, Oct 24 2012 06:00:56

@Jay4 nope,this is totally different from seven g3 my g3 is heavier than seven g3,like totally different feeling from spinning a seven g3,no where close about the look,as i mentioned i used leftovers to make this mod,and i happen to have a lakubo grip with me.The mod look is based on Mesi's red/black/white g3 ( im a Mesi fanboy lol )

13. x3silver
    Date: Wed, Oct 24 2012 07:35:41

Just so you guys know. THe Red jimnie or black jimnie CAN be subbed by the g3 grip infront . above the cells lined grip there is a small portion of smooth grip. its length is enough to sub .

Apocalyptic Shadows wrote: The plastic g3 tip. :P