UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Need help

1. DerpyHooves
    Date: Thu, Oct 18 2012 10:50:21

I dunno how to get myself up == I'm getting bad in battles with my friends ... Here's my recent video .. [video=youtube;DLleEUsBJL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLleEUsBJL4&feature=youtu.be[/video] need some advice :(

2. Ryst
    Date: Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:39:25

Should be in the 'Show off your combos' post? From what I see, Its alright. A shorter mod perhaps?

3. DerpyHooves
    Date: Thu, Oct 18 2012 22:10:38

Thx for the advice ^^

4. LighT*
    Date: Fri, Oct 19 2012 01:36:22

first thing to get you better, be more confident and posotive. then youll start winning more.

5. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Oct 19 2012 03:02:35

That's high level spinning there, just start devloping your own ideas for tricks and concepts. Also consider a shorter mod. Another good spinning skill is to spin unmodded since it is cool.

6. mhig
    Date: Fri, Oct 19 2012 05:25:31

I find the "Show off your combos" thread is more to show off your video, rather than present what you have and expect feedback. You don't really get feedback in the "Show off your combos" thread anyway. In any case, I wonder about that pen.. It looks rather big on your hand.. and I find that you can improve with planning and executing/filming combos. Your camera is windowed weird as well... Maybe turn the camera sideways?

7. Pen Ninja
    Date: Fri, Oct 19 2012 08:26:31

Spinning isnt too bad but the pen needs to be a fair bit shorter the stuff you're doing is reasonable difficult, it just looks easy and clumsy with that sort of pen also [video=youtube;Bt9zSfinwFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA[/video]

8. DerpyHooves
    Date: Fri, Oct 19 2012 12:05:00

okay, thx for the feedback, I've been having problem with my new angle my friends requested == And yeah,I was still mastering my combo so I modified my pen to be a bit longer, atm I can execute that combo with my ivan

9. Sekai
    Date: Fri, Oct 19 2012 19:21:39

its good actually, just need a shorter mod lol