UPSB v4

Battlezone / Walkaz vs Phyr

1. Walkaz
    Date: Wed, Oct 10 2012 14:09:40

Walkaz's [video=youtube;yy4CxNTmEPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy4CxNTmEPU&feature=youtu.be[/video] Phyr's [video=youtube;KkCTL_K8KFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkCTL_K8KFM&feature=youtu.be[/video] Theme : Difficulty @Phyr Comments would be appreciated :D

2. NeoN
    Date: Wed, Oct 10 2012 15:27:30

My vote goes to Phyr cause better presentation and good looking combo, but Walkaz, you are too very good but maybe a bit slower?

3. Wikero
    Date: Wed, Oct 10 2012 20:27:30

My vote goes to phyr. Like neon said, phyr had a better presentation (no offcams and else) Btw, the theme was DIFFICULTY, not SPEED . _.

4. Sekai
    Date: Wed, Oct 10 2012 20:54:25

sexy fast spinning with many finger switchs and thumb linkages/passes variations isn't easy +1 Walkaz

5. SA1
    Date: Wed, Oct 10 2012 22:56:07

+1 walkaz for more dificult links, at least to me the looked more technical

6. Phyr
    Date: Thu, Oct 11 2012 03:53:40

Sekai wrote: sexy fast spinning with many finger switchs and thumb linkages/passes variations isn't easy +1 Walkaz
    Your votes are so obvious

7. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, Oct 11 2012 10:24:31

@Dakrowl made me watch Sister_R again anddd i got inspired by the speed hahaha

8. Wikero
    Date: Thu, Oct 11 2012 18:52:03

@Walkaz hahha nice =)

9. i.suk
    Date: Sat, Oct 13 2012 08:08:30

Phyr wrote: Your votes are so obvious
    and yet you do not consider that the 'reason' he stated in his post might be true even though speed isn't really a major factor in judging, imo, walkaz's linkages are superior (for me, he spun too fast for that breakdown, but it's still harder/more unusual) you had better presentation though xD

10. Phyr
    Date: Wed, Oct 17 2012 11:53:35

i.suk wrote: and yet you do not consider that the 'reason' he stated in his post might be true even though speed isn't really a major factor in judging, imo, walkaz's linkages are superior (for me, he spun too fast for that breakdown, but it's still harder/more unusual) you had better presentation though xD
    I talk about not the reason of the post, maybe in his opinion is more dificult what walkaz did, i agree. The "Context" of the post doesn't make that type of reply express the true "reason" why he vote for one spinner. In what ever the case, he explained me personal, and is what i thought. Don't save the day i.suk, problems with Sekai are just from past now, all things makes cleared after we talked. I don't have problems with you either, so don't take personal what i explained on this post.