UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / PalmSpin > FL TA > Index Spread

1. Obstracized
    Date: Fri, Oct 5 2012 10:50:04

I need help on PalmSpin > FL TA > Index Spread/FL TA Release, as some called it. I can do the Index Spread, but the pen sometimes lands on my Thumb and barely spins on my Palm after that as it had lost Momentum. Also, sometimes I couldn't catch the pen well after the Index Spread to continue another PalmSpin. Any Tips?

2. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Oct 5 2012 12:54:41

Use a comssa and learn to create momentum.

3. Obstracized
    Date: Fri, Oct 5 2012 13:34:28

ChainBreak wrote: Use a comssa and learn to create momentum.
    Okay, thanks.

4. Sekai
    Date: Fri, Oct 5 2012 18:39:00

I dont think a comssa will help you at all =w= just master fl ta release before including it after a palmspin

5. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Oct 5 2012 20:15:15

of course comssa will help. To me it seems he can't create enough momentum on his own. So he first needs to go back to the principles of penspinning and learn how to make the pen actually spin / learn how to create momentum effectively. When he learns that it will become a lot easier to do spin tricks.

6. Obstracized
    Date: Sat, Oct 6 2012 03:37:45

Sekai;227466]I dont think a comssa will help you at all =w= just master fl ta release before including it after a palmspin[/QUOTE] I see. Thanks. I will master that. [QUOTE=ChainBreak wrote: of course comssa will help. To me it seems he can't create enough momentum on his own. So he first needs to go back to the principles of penspinning and learn how to make the pen actually spin / learn how to create momentum effectively. When he learns that it will become a lot easier to do spin tricks.
    I see. I shall go back and find that missing piece of success. Thanks. Also, should I use Pixels Cheat DC Comssa from PenWish to help me?

7. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Oct 31 2012 20:05:55

ChainBreak wrote: of course comssa will help. To me it seems he can't create enough momentum on his own. So he first needs to go back to the principles of penspinning and learn how to make the pen actually spin / learn how to create momentum effectively. When he learns that it will become a lot easier to do spin tricks.
    DC comssa, FL combos. Wtf?

8. Obstracized
    Date: Thu, Nov 1 2012 03:11:43

eurocracy wrote: DC comssa, FL combos. Wtf?
    I can already do PalmSpin > FL TA > Index Spread already. Just haven't mastered it yet. I haven't gotten a Comssa yet too. :P