UPSB v4

Off-topic / SOTW #63 - taichi1082

1. webspider
    Date: Tue, Oct 2 2012 22:02:10

I am taichi1082, a 22 year old student from Liechtens--- Germany. I am one of the founders of LPSA and an active penspinner as well. Besides that, my life consists of the internet, videogames and my major at uni - Japanese studies. People often don't understand if what I say is actually meant to be serious - and neither do I sometimes. When I'm outside, I usually wear a New Era cap, a hoodie and short pants, suggesting that I'm in some way affiliated with hiphop culture (or baseball). People have asked me about my long fingernails in the past and every single time it was weird. As I said, I spend a lot of time on the internet, maybe too much. This is probably the reason why I lack motivation and can't get shit done. What would it be like if there was no internet... I really want to know because I grew up using the internet. For a long time it has been like a secret club for me. I don't want to sound like a hipster (seriously, I don't) but now that every filthy casual has access to my secret club, I don't even like it anymore. But its too late. I can't live without it anymore. fml.
    2 truths and 1 lie: 1. I'm going to write my bachelor thesis on an anime-related topic. 2. In the last 2 years, I've been eating between 200-300 times at Subway. 3. The psws-blog was closed because of some girl I had a crush on.

2. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Oct 2 2012 23:02:56

B-But i-mode is anime-related.

3. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Oct 2 2012 23:21:18

do u even lift?

4. taichi1082
    Date: Tue, Oct 2 2012 23:26:25

XYZaki;227070]B-But i-mode is anime-related.[/QUOTE] A-Are you sure? ._. [QUOTE=TheAafg wrote: do u even lift?
    Not regularly. I do bodyweight exercise from time to time though.

5. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Oct 2 2012 23:39:32

every filthy casual has access to my secret club
    you're the worst kind of person.

6. miyat
    Date: Tue, Oct 2 2012 23:44:09

Will LPSA ever close? Are you going to get more members? If so how big do you think it will get? Will psws-blog, or anything like it ever come back? Would you ever want to write anything for a project I am planning (secret stuff shhhh)? Who is your favourite spinner? How long have you been spinning? Are you going to join WT13? Do you ever think you'll quit pen spinning? If so when? Is there still an LPSA css team? What inspired you to create LPSA? Who do you think will win WT13? Why the name taichi1082? Will you ever come to Canada? (To be specific Toronto.) If I ever went to Germany could I meet you?

7. XYZaki
    Date: Wed, Oct 3 2012 00:06:59

taichi1082 wrote: A-Are you sure? ._.
    Did you not show me that screenshot from some chinese cartoon with a ke ai girl connecting her Windows CE netbook via i-mode?

8. taichi1082
    Date: Wed, Oct 3 2012 00:22:03

strat1227;227075]you're the worst kind of person.[/QUOTE] It's not that I'm choosing to feel this way, it's not an active choice. Even worse, I know that I'm contradicting my own set of values by admitting what I did and I'm also sure that I would have written the same stuff you just wrote if my post came from anyone else here. [QUOTE=miyat wrote: Will LPSA ever close? Are you going to get more members? If so how big do you think it will get? Will psws-blog, or anything like it ever come back? Would you ever want to write anything for a project I am planning (secret stuff shhhh)? Who is your favourite spinner? How long have you been spinning? Are you going to join WT13? Do you ever think you'll quit pen spinning? If so when? Is there still an LPSA css team? What inspired you to create LPSA? Who do you think will win WT13? Why the name taichi1082? Will you ever come to Canada? (To be specific Toronto.) If I ever went to Germany could I meet you?
    As long as people want LPSA, there will be LPSA. But nothing lasts forever :( No, 50 is the sweet spot for this project. No. And to answer your next question: If I'm ever going to start a ps-blog again, it would be with Vikroal. /EDIT: Oh wait, maybe I will. I better not answer that right now. Mesi. Since August 2007. Probably not, there are better spinners in LPSA I'd like to see in this event. Never. Probably retire from the scene but there will always be a pen on my desk for as long as my hands work. Some play CS:GO now. From time to time we still do a pcw (Might, Vstrike, Sherni and I) Might and Vstrike had the idea. I thought the idea was stupid. Difficult to say. I don't know who is going to participate. taichi from Digimon, 1082 is a "mix" between 182 (blink-182, I was a skater back then) and 1080 (I was into snowboarding back then). Probably not. Definitely! I live in the city with the largest international airport so if you ever come to Germany, you have to meet me!

9. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Oct 3 2012 02:06:29

wat, frankfurt? im pretty sure thats not true probably heathrow is the most

10. Alvaris
    Date: Wed, Oct 3 2012 04:10:31

Why are you so interested in Japan? When did your interest in Japan spark? Do you still improve in penspinning? Favourite food? Favourite drink? Pokemon or Digimon? Favourite mangas and animes? Any recommendations for ^? Ever thought of memorizing pi? Will you ever come to malaysia or singapore? Ever punched or been punched? standalone question: Why?

11. taichi1082
    Date: Wed, Oct 3 2012 12:17:22

Zombo;227096]wat, frankfurt? im pretty sure thats not true probably heathrow is the most[/QUOTE] I was refering to Germany only but of course you are right for europe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_busiest_airports_in_Europe [QUOTE=Alvaris wrote: Why are you so interested in Japan? When did your interest in Japan spark? Do you still improve in penspinning? Favourite food? Favourite drink? Pokemon or Digimon? Favourite mangas and animes? Any recommendations for ^? Ever thought of memorizing pi? Will you ever come to malaysia or singapore? Ever punched or been punched? standalone question: Why?
    Probably because it is so exotic but also familiar at the same time. When I was about 12 years old. But it wasn't until I was 19 that I decided to major in Japanese studies instead of CS. Not very much. I usually try to do 1-2 new linkages in every combo but I don't improve as fast as I used to. Chicken Teriyaki. Nestea Lemon. I can't answer that. The Pokemon games have a place in my heart forever and I replay them all the time but the Digimon anime (the first season and the movie bokura no wargame especially) is superior to Pokemon in many ways. Great Teacher Onizuka (Anime) and Hunter X Hunter (Manga) Those two. GTO is a must watch if you like comedy. And Hunter X Hunter is very well written for a shonen manga. It's like Naruto (literally, Masashi Kishimoto took many ideas with permission) but with more content than just "Naruto appears and beats the bad guy with a new superpower" Sure. 3.1415... thats how far I can go (flex) Yes, the next time I'll go to Japan, I intend to visit Singapore. Yes, both. Because. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causality )

12. exclusive
    Date: Fri, Oct 5 2012 00:43:04

whats your job? how long did it take u to learn jap? what other languages can u speak?

13. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Oct 5 2012 02:49:35

what other, non-pen spinning related boards do you frequent? do you do drugs? if so what kind? what kind of females are you interested in? no homo or all homo? have you ever been called a nigger? are you a nigger?

14. King
    Date: Fri, Oct 5 2012 07:22:40

How much do you miss the non-cancerous internet? Can you tell me your secret to looking so young? Have you ever gone as far as to be more like?

15. XYZaki
    Date: Fri, Oct 5 2012 12:32:55

What games have you played on your new notebookmotebook?

16. Yamaguchi
    Date: Fri, Oct 5 2012 13:37:22

are u uncut?

17. taichi1082
    Date: Fri, Oct 5 2012 22:33:44

exclusive;227345]whats your job? how long did it take u to learn jap? what other languages can u speak?[/QUOTE] Student. So far I've worked as a postman, a storeman and soon I'll start an internship as a librarian I'm not finished yet so I don't know. Only German and English. I also understand tiny bits of Latin. [QUOTE=TheAafg;227365]what other, non-pen spinning related boards do you frequent? do you do drugs? if so what kind? what kind of females are you interested in? no homo or all homo? have you ever been called a nigger? are you a nigger?[/QUOTE] Jpopsuki and 3 boards I don't want to post here plus reddit. No, drugs are bad and you should feel bad for asking me that. Check this pic for reference. Maybe a tiny bit homo. Yes, all the time. 3A5 got in trouble for that already when an actual nigger showed up. No, of course not. [QUOTE=King;227407]How much do you miss the non-cancerous internet? Can you tell me your secret to looking so young? Have you ever gone as far as to be more like?[/QUOTE] Very much. Do you really want to show your ID everytime you order a drink? If yes, eat subway daily for 2 years. Maybe thats it. No, not yet. Though I'm sure I will soon enough. [QUOTE=XYZaki;227432]What games have you played on your new notebookmotebook?[/QUOTE] The first game I tried was Far Cry 2 on max. Then I realized it wasn't even worth the 5€ and continued playing CS:GO. [QUOTE=Yamaguchi wrote: are u uncut?
    Yes.

18. Alvaris
    Date: Sun, Oct 7 2012 12:25:46

Do you play any rhythm games? Do you play any instruments? At a scale of 0-10, how good are you at singing? Do you sing in the shower? Favourite chips? What phone do you own? What was your very first mobile phone? When was the last time you have ever touched a housephone? Do you watch the TV? Do you drink water from cups or bottles, or both at home?

19. taichi1082
    Date: Sun, Oct 7 2012 13:11:12

Alvaris wrote: Do you play any rhythm games? Do you play any instruments? At a scale of 0-10, how good are you at singing? Do you sing in the shower? Favourite chips? What phone do you own? What was your very first mobile phone? When was the last time you have ever touched a housephone? Do you watch the TV? Do you drink water from cups or bottles, or both at home?
    Stepmania from time to time. Rhythm Tengoku is also nice. I don't like Osu! though. No ;___; 1-2, my voice always stays at the same pitch for some reason. Sometimes I do karaoke but it's a pain for everyone I guss. No.... Pombär! I've owned so many... Currently a Nokia N82 (unlocked for unsigned packages) and a Motorola Milestone (running CM7). Time for a new one! These are the phones I owned. The first one was a Siemens C55 When I was at my parents place a few weeks ago. I don't have a housephone where I live. I don't have a TV either. I only watch the news (via stream). Straight from the bottle!

20. Soren
    Date: Tue, Oct 9 2012 14:52:47

1: Let’s start with a tricky one; what is the real reason you are confused right now? 2: Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone? 3: If your significant other smoked pot, would you care? 4: Do you find it easy to trust others? 5: What were you doing at 11PM last night? 6: You’re drunk and lost walking down the road; who is with you? 7: What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on? 8: Are you close with your dad? 9: I bet you kissed someone last night, right? 10: What are you listening to? 11: You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it? 12. Do you like hickeys? 13: What time do you go to bed? 14: Is there someone who continuously lets you down? 15: Can you text as quickly with one hand as you do both? 16: Do you always answer your texts? 17: Do you hate the person you fell the hardest for? 18: When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends? 19: Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them? 20: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night? 21: Is anyone else in the room with you? 22: Do you believe what goes around comes around? 23: Were you happier four months ago than you are now? 24: Is there someone you wish you could fix things with? 25: In the past week, have you cried? 26: What colour is the shirt you are wearing? 27: Do people ever call you by your last name? 28: Is anyone ignoring you right now? 29: Do you have a best friend? 30: Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed? 31: Who was your last call from? 32: Are you mad at anyone? 33: Have you ever kissed someone older than you? 34: How old will the last person you kissed be on his/her next birthday? 35: How many more days until your birthday? 36: Do you have any summer plans yet? 37: Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex? 38: Are you keeping anything from your best friend(s) now? 39: Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone? 40: Have you ever regretted kissing someone? 41: Do you think age matters in relationships? 42: Are you available? 43: How many people have you had real, strong feelings for since high school ended? 44: If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get? 45: Do you believe exes can be friends? 46: Do you regret anything? 47: Honestly, what’s on your mind right now? 48: Did you ever lose a best friend? 49: Was your last kiss a mistake? 50: Why aren’t you pursuing the person you like?

21. taichi1082
    Date: Tue, Oct 9 2012 20:03:51

Hier meine aus dem UPSB Post 1: Let’s start with a tricky one; what is the real reason you are confused right now? 1. Nothing good lasts forever. Things I used to like turn shit (or so they do in my perception). I hate getting older, or rather change in general. 2: Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone? 2. No. Not unless I overleep or someone wants anything in particular. 3: If your significant other smoked pot, would you care? 3. Yes. But since I also smoke from time to time, it's not something I'd dislike. 4: Do you find it easy to trust others? 4. Yes. 5: What were you doing at 11PM last night? 5. Rehearsal of the presentation that was due this morning. 6: You’re drunk and lost walking down the road; who is with you? 6. Either some of my white, male friends (with eastern-europe background) or I'm alone. 7: What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on? 7. Depends on the situation a.k.a. I don't want to answer that. 8: Are you close with your dad? 8. Yeah. And I admire him very much. 9: I bet you kissed someone last night, right? 9. I wish I was. 10: What are you listening to? http://soundcloud.com/feintdnb/feint-hustle-work-in-progress 11: You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it? 11. Pure clean water. 12. Do you like hickeys? 12. I used to when I was younger :3 13: What time do you go to bed? 13. ~3am 14: Is there someone who continuously lets you down? 14. Hm, no. I can't think of anyone. 15: Can you text as quickly with one hand as you do both? 15. No, who can? 16: Do you always answer your texts? 16. Yes, always. 17: Do you hate the person you fell the hardest for? 17. No, I love that person. 18: When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends? 18. A few minutes. 19: Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them? 19. Yes! 20: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night? 20. I don't remember. But I always listen to that one podcast before going to bed so it was probably about that. 21: Is anyone else in the room with you? 21. No, I'm alone here. 22: Do you believe what goes around comes around? 22. No, I don't. 23: Were you happier four months ago than you are now? 23. Beginning of July... No, I think I'm more happy now. Beginning of August was the best time of the year I think but right now it's very good as well. 24: Is there someone you wish you could fix things with? 24. Of course. 25: In the past week, have you cried? 25. Not a week goes by where I don't. 26: What colour is the shirt you are wearing? 26. Grey. 27: Do people ever call you by your last name? 27. Yeah, at uni, thats pretty common. 28: Is anyone ignoring you right now? 28. I don't think so. 29: Do you have a best friend? 29. I'm not sure. There are people I'm relatively close with but not a single, very special person. 30: Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed? 30. Damn, these questions. It sure is! 31: Who was your last call from? 31. A friend from uni. 32: Are you mad at anyone? 32. Yes, I'm mad at anyone! 33: Have you ever kissed someone older than you? 33. Yes, but only like hardly a year older. 34: How old will the last person you kissed be on his/her next birthday? 34. 14. No just kidding.

Spoiler19
    35: How many more days until your birthday? 35. Sorry, I'm too lazy to count/calculate right now. About 10 months. 36: Do you have any summer plans yet? 36. Summer just ended. How? 37: Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex? 37. Difficult to say. I tend to see everyone from the opposite sex as a potential partner. Other than one of my ex gfs, I'm not close with any female person at the moment. 38: Are you keeping anything from your best friend(s) now? 38. No, actually I can't keep stuff to myself at all .___. 39: Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone? 39. Sure, who hasn't? 40: Have you ever regretted kissing someone? 40. No. 41: Do you think age matters in relationships? 41. Not in terms of actual age but maturity. Still, I would never date a 14 year old girl now, even if she was mature for her age. 42: Are you available? 42. Yes. 43: How many people have you had real, strong feelings for since high school ended? 43. One person 44: If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get? 44. Lips. I actually wanted that when I was young. But now it seems I've grown too old for something like that. 45: Do you believe exes can be friends? 45. I'd love to believe that but for me, they can't. 46: Do you regret anything? 46. A lot! But some mistakes were worth the trouble. 47: Honestly, what’s on your mind right now? 47. My future, my social life, my biggest passion which is slowly fading away and my ex. 48: Did you ever lose a best friend? 48. Yes. 49: Was your last kiss a mistake? 49. 40, 46 and 49 are somewhat similar, aren't they? Looking back, my last kiss wasn't so good but I don't regret it. 50: Why aren’t you pursuing the person you like? 50. That person doesn't like me. It's futile.

22. Migi
    Date: Wed, Oct 10 2012 14:27:09

Number 2 is false. I thought you ate 730 times at subway in the last 2 years?

23. YUi
    Date: Wed, Oct 10 2012 15:50:15

1) Do you like literature? And If yes, any recommendations? :) 2) Favourite pen mod? 3) Most frequently used pen mod? 4) Ever seen a ghost? 5) Why does a week not go by without you crying? 6) Dreams about the future (job, wife, ps career, financial status, anything you wanna answer)

24. taichi1082
    Date: Thu, Oct 11 2012 01:13:58

@Migi wat

YUi wrote: 1) Do you like literature? And If yes, any recommendations? :) 2) Favourite pen mod? 3) Most frequently used pen mod? 4) Ever seen a ghost? 5) Why does a week not go by without you crying? 6) Dreams about the future (job, wife, ps career, financial status, anything you wanna answer)
    1. Yes, I like lietrature. I recommend The Time Machine by H.G. Wells 2. A Buster CYL with Dr. Grip Grip and German "Tintenkiller" body (as used in Stuhl mod, idk how it's properly called). "taichi mod" ok. 3. This one. By far. The only other pens I actively spin are RSVP MX and Mesi G3 (thanks migi :) ) 4. No. And I don't believe in ghosts. 5. Because I easily cry when watching a sad movie or listen to a sad song. Don't worry, it's not like I'm seriously depressed. 6.

25. YUi
    Date: Thu, Oct 11 2012 12:52:24

Time machine sounds familiar... like how you answered 6 ^^

26. Soren
    Date: Thu, Oct 11 2012 14:56:16

I never understood why polls like the one above is made for these threads. Anyways, if the weeks isn't up yet. 1: Favorite writer? 2: Favorite artist? 3: Favorite cartoonist (writes and draws)? 4: Marvel, or DC? Why? 5: Favorite Marvel hero? 6: Favorite DC hero? 7: Favorite single comic issue and why? 8: Favorite story-arc of your favorite character? 9: Favorite graphic novel, or trade paperback? 10: Favorite on-going currently? 11: Favorite on-going of all time? 12: Favorite indie/creator-owned publisher? 13: Favorite horror comic? 14: Favorite sci-fi comic? 15: Favorite crime comic? 16: Worst comic you have ever read and why? 17: Least favorite writer? 18: Least favorite artist? 19: Paper, or digital? Why? 20: Favorite webcomic? 21: Favorite manga? 22: Any Absolute editions, Omnibi, or oversized hardcovers? 23: Your stance on events? 24: If there are only five comics you could only read what are they and why? 25: A book you expected to not like, but ended up enjoying? 26: A book you expected to love, but ended up not enjoying? 27: Favorite Marvel villain? 28: Favorite DC villain? 29: Favorite movie based off of a comic? 30: Favorite tv show based off of a comic? 31: Coolest superhero toy as a kid? 33: Do you have a local comic shop? What is it called? 34: Do you order comics off the web? What site do you use? 35: Any collectibles, statues, or busts? 36: Rarest comic book in your collection? 37: Any signed books, sketches, or otherwise? 38: If you were to pick the dream superhero book you'd wanna read who would write it, and who would draw it, and what hero would it be about? 39: Crossovers you would like to see? 40: Name some comics that have made you cry, laugh, feel frightened, and happy.

27. webspider
    Date: Sat, Oct 13 2012 08:42:09

The week's already over (see the poll). I'm pretty sure taichi1082 occasionally reads manga and western comics like never. If this is correct, most of your questions won't be answered.

28. taichi1082
    Date: Sat, Oct 13 2012 14:04:13

Yeah, I don't read western comics ._. 1. Felix Blume a.k.a. Kollegah 2. Masakazu Katsura 19. Paper 20. Cyanide and Happiness or Romantically Apocalyptic. 21. Bad Company 33. T3 entertainment. But since I don't read comics and don't buy localized manga I was there only once. 35. A chibi mugi Ok, I'll try to find a next SOTW now

29. Soren
    Date: Mon, Oct 29 2012 15:45:38

@taichi1082 You haven't chosen the next one yet.

30. Xienix
    Date: Wed, Oct 31 2012 18:56:02

@taichi1082 pllzz choose me :3

31. taichi1082
    Date: Sun, Nov 4 2012 20:04:48

I've chosen one and asked Zombo to open the new thread like 3 weeks ago

32. Alvaris
    Date: Sun, Nov 4 2012 20:11:24

you're supposed to open the thread like how the previous sotws are(unless the person is inactive of course) (sun)

33. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Nov 5 2012 06:23:19

taichi1082 wrote: I've chosen one and asked Zombo to open the new thread like 3 weeks ago
    what? you're supposed to ask the next person, gather their bio and their 2 truths 1 lie, and make the next thread introducing the next sotw.