UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Proof fruit is better than animals.

1. Surge
    Date: Sat, Sep 29 2012 16:50:01

There is a three element world, consisting of magic, barnacles and pineapples. Further, magic always exists in conjunction with pineapples but never in conjunction with barnacles. The magical element of pineapples proves that fruit is superior to animals. Given by: For every x such that x is a member of the set of pineapples, there exists a y such that y is not a member of the set of pineapples or the set of objects that exist in conjunction with magic. For every such x, there is a z such that z is the complex conjugate of x. Definition: Any element of a set of tensors which consists of at least one component that belongs to the set of imaginary numbers is defined to be an element in conjunction with magic. For every combination of ordered elements, {x(sub)n , y(sub)n}, the rank of the element that exists in conjunction with magic is of majestic cardinality, such that majestic cardinality is the property of element x that orders it before y. Definition: Elements of sets in the world of magic, pineapples and barnacles are always ordered according to the cardinality of the elements (which are subsets) of a set. Conclusion: The set of y's contains no component, z, such that z is the complex conjugate of y. Every element that is a member of the set of pineapples exists in conjunction with magic. X is a subset of the intersection of the set of magic with the set of pineapples, and thus x is of the form u + i, where i is an imaginary component of x. Therefore, any pineapple is of majestic cardinality and is ordered first, which makes it better than any barnacle.

2. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Sep 30 2012 10:42:59

why di

3. Wobster
    Date: Sun, Sep 30 2012 12:20:44

Surge wrote: There is a three element world, consisting of magic, barnacles and pineapples. Further, magic always exists in conjunction with pineapples but never in conjunction with barnacles. The magical element of pineapples proves that fruit is superior to animals. Given by: For every x such that x is a member of the set of pineapples, there exists a y such that y is not a member of the set of pineapples or the set of objects that exist in conjunction with magic. For every such x, there is a z such that z is the complex conjugate of x. Definition: Any element of a set of tensors which consists of at least one component that belongs to the set of imaginary numbers is defined to be an element in conjunction with magic. For every combination of ordered elements, {x(sub)n , y(sub)n}, the rank of the element that exists in conjunction with magic is of majestic cardinality, such that majestic cardinality is the property of element x that orders it before y. Definition: Elements of sets in the world of magic, pineapples and barnacles are always ordered according to the cardinality of the elements (which are subsets) of a set. Conclusion: The set of y's contains no component, z, such that z is the complex conjugate of y. Every element that is a member of the set of pineapples exists in conjunction with magic. X is a subset of the intersection of the set of magic with the set of pineapples, and thus x is of the form u + i, where i is an imaginary component of x. Therefore, any pineapple is of majestic cardinality and is ordered first, which makes it better than any barnacle.
    Cool story.

4. Awesome
    Date: Sun, Sep 30 2012 17:04:13

I like it when there are pictures with proofs.

5. King
    Date: Sun, Sep 30 2012 17:19:24

Has surge been on Ups/b/ recently?

6. neXus
    Date: Sun, Sep 30 2012 17:43:05

[video=youtube;U8NNHmV3QPw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw[/video] this is fun more fun with pot but even sober: fun

7. Tetsip
    Date: Sun, Sep 30 2012 17:58:49

there is toooo much sense in this

8. nateiskewl
    Date: Sun, Sep 30 2012 18:01:31

Surge wrote: There is a three element world, consisting of magic, barnacles and pineapples. Further, magic always exists in conjunction with pineapples but never in conjunction with barnacles. The magical element of pineapples proves that fruit is superior to animals. Given by: For every x such that x is a member of the set of pineapples, there exists a y such that y is not a member of the set of pineapples or the set of objects that exist in conjunction with magic. For every such x, there is a z such that z is the complex conjugate of x. Definition: Any element of a set of tensors which consists of at least one component that belongs to the set of imaginary numbers is defined to be an element in conjunction with magic. For every combination of ordered elements, {x(sub)n , y(sub)n}, the rank of the element that exists in conjunction with magic is of majestic cardinality, such that majestic cardinality is the property of element x that orders it before y. Definition: Elements of sets in the world of magic, pineapples and barnacles are always ordered according to the cardinality of the elements (which are subsets) of a set. Conclusion: The set of y's contains no component, z, such that z is the complex conjugate of y. Every element that is a member of the set of pineapples exists in conjunction with magic. X is a subset of the intersection of the set of magic with the set of pineapples, and thus x is of the form u + i, where i is an imaginary component of x. Therefore, any pineapple is of majestic cardinality and is ordered first, which makes it better than any barnacle.
    tl;dr LOOK HOW SMART I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Pens
    Date: Mon, Oct 1 2012 00:13:11

What was the point in this?

10. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Oct 3 2012 14:11:06

Pens wrote: What was the point in this?
    To piss off stupid people like you.