UPSB v4

Presentation / Background

1. HenryS
    Date: Fri, Sep 28 2012 07:25:08

So i wonder what color really brings out the effect of the mod when spinning?? (The Background means the color of the surface underneath the spinner's hand and mod)

2. Kyoflow
    Date: Fri, Sep 28 2012 08:51:50

depends on the color of your mod. for a white mod a black background would contrast most, for a black mod a white background would contrast most. basically pick a relatively solid background that doesnt have lots of colors, and make sure it isnt the same color as your mod.

3. Rarity
    Date: Fri, Sep 28 2012 09:14:27

I think brown is the most generally effective background. It contrasts good for any color of mod, unless the mod is brown too. If you don't have a spinning background with that color, easy, put a cardboard under your spinning.

4. fang
    Date: Fri, Sep 28 2012 09:18:53

Rarity wrote: I think brown is the most generally effective background. It contrasts good for any color of mod, unless the mod is brown too. If you don't have a spinning background with that color, easy, put a cardboard under your spinning.
    Like that, of a wooden tabel!

5. LighT*
    Date: Fri, Sep 28 2012 20:52:41

suggestions, if you have a white or any neon color/ bright color mod use a black backround. it will stand out. and i dont know about this but if you have a dark colored mod use a white backround.

6. SA1
    Date: Sat, Sep 29 2012 00:24:34

imo wood is the best background for spinning in general, period>.

7. HenryS
    Date: Sat, Sep 29 2012 01:14:08

SA1 wrote: imo wood is the best background for spinning in general, period>.
    Yes i did try wood but it doesn't fit because my light the light color is yellowish orange.