UPSB v4

Fundamental Tricks / give tips on fingerpass plz?

1. deadsmoke
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 01:09:52

hey guys i got the fingerpass down and now im wondering how to speed it up? like is there any technique or something o help increase finger speed??

2. XxJamaicanbacon
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 01:54:16

All you can do is practice. Thats all I did. The more you practice, the more fluid its going to be. Unfortunately, there isn't really a short cut for this (trust me I wish there was) The best thing for it is practice in a mirror, at least for me it helped me alot. But goodluck too you!!!

3. Kari
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 02:06:01

deadsmoke wrote: hey guys i got the fingerpass down and now im wondering how to speed it up? like is there any technique or something o help increase finger speed??
    Practice mainly. I think my brother, Mystic on here, still holds the record for number of fingerpasses in a minute. He spun an mx. Maybe try that. :p

4. XxJamaicanbacon
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 02:18:54

Kari wrote: Practice mainly. I think my brother, Mystic on here, still holds the record for number of fingerpasses in a minute. He spun an mx. Maybe try that. :p
    I couldn't start off doing a finger pass with an mx. To me the unbalance of it made it harder for me.

5. Kari
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 05:56:36

XxJamaicanbacon wrote: I couldn't start off doing a finger pass with an mx. To me the unbalance of it made it harder for me.
    It is harder. I was just thinking maybe a lighter pen would be good but balanced.

6. XxJamaicanbacon
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 18:46:55

Maybe a Metalic Comssa or like hell, maybe a pencil lol

7. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 19:23:36

A tip that's helped some people is try to make it feel like the pen is "falling" through your fingers, gravity is your friend.

8. deadsmoke
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 23:22:13

XxJamaicanbacon wrote: All you can do is practice. Thats all I did. The more you practice, the more fluid its going to be. Unfortunately, there isn't really a short cut for this (trust me I wish there was) The best thing for it is practice in a mirror, at least for me it helped me alot. But goodluck too you!!!
    i just started 3 days ago and all i have is a pen that isnt even as good at a BICtory its a pen that is just made from random pens i had laying around the house...

9. Giotto
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 23:36:35

@deadsmoke how about try to spin it with the tips of your fingers.it pretty much more fluid...i guess.

10. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Sep 25 2012 00:37:31

keep the pen as close to the tips as you can without dropping, and just practice, one day it will be fluid. It just comes from a lot of repetition really.

11. AdiblueseaQQQ
    Date: Mon, Oct 15 2012 07:29:46

BELIEVE in urself :)

12. PENGAmurungu
    Date: Sun, Oct 21 2012 11:10:42

My pen keeps sneaking down to my middle knuckles >:l

13. ...
    Date: Sun, Oct 21 2012 11:42:14

PENGAmurungu wrote: My pen keeps sneaking down to my middle knuckles >:l
    its probably going to your knuckles when the pen is switching direction from up to down or down to up try slowing down the passing between the fingers and then worrying about the speed later...

14. PenSpinnerLime
    Date: Mon, Oct 22 2012 13:16:11

Try to keep your palm down. SO that it would not slip off.

15. PENGAmurungu
    Date: Tue, Oct 23 2012 06:53:21

Thanks!

16. PurplePancakes
    Date: Tue, Oct 30 2012 00:43:17

practice,practice,practice......... also when i was learning it i tried to keep the pen at the tips of my fingers and make sure your hand is not tense, but relaxed mine is still not that fluid