UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / CLPSA 1st

1. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Sep 23 2012 15:19:02

[video=youtube;NL_13I23liE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL_13I23liE[/video] Site entry: http://worldps.org/sf12/?p=121

2. chlsps
    Date: Sun, Sep 23 2012 15:42:46

This is the worst entry for sf, i expect this community to rise....

3. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Sun, Sep 23 2012 15:44:18

Yeah, the entry is not too good. But they can improve. :)

4. Pixels
    Date: Sun, Sep 23 2012 15:49:49

chlsps wrote: This is the worst entry for sf, i expect this community to rise....
    Dont be harsh. Just because their spinning isnt so developed compared to the other boards, doesnt tantamount to inferiority. Spinners from different boards have a different learning speed due to the resources available. This is a relatively new community of spinners and they are just having fun learning pen spinning. Respect them.

5. Yamaguchi
    Date: Sun, Sep 23 2012 16:06:42

now change the sticky, who's next

6. Raus8
    Date: Sun, Sep 23 2012 23:21:00

Sorry i´m wrong

7. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 08:58:44

Raus8 wrote: Sorry i´m wrong
    You're perfectly fine. Not wrong. We understand that it is a new board with fairly new spinners.

8. Manman!
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 12:00:47

Dat music so uhhhhhh good haha

9. Phyr
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 23:38:51

chlsps wrote: This is the worst entry for sf, i expect this community to rise....
    You have your opinion, but isn't the opinion from a member of a board with such nice guys like KZPSC I know maybe almost spinners of the boards doesn't have the level for the SpinFest, but the thing is to make effort to "entry" in the world of PSing and start of being known, almost the 90% of the board doesn't speak english and our spanish is reaaaaaally diferent from the SPSC spanish. We truly are guys that start from just dust and we have 1 year of existence. Truly, do you think the lvl of our FIRST collab could be at the same floor as HKPSA, THPSC or FPSB ?, maybe you don't think that "time make the perfection", we known that in CLPSA better than nothing, expecting and putting effort in every single spinner, and we are truly a family, cause we take care each other on real life (we gather like 1 time per month, we play games and we spin together). Maybe we are little community but not to deserve the title of "worst" as you say. I hope you could think of your words cause you are one of the face of your community and I respect you.

10. coffeelucky
    Date: Tue, Sep 25 2012 03:53:35

The level of spinners maybe quite low but they'll grow up and become great spinners. And at least, they submit this in time. :D

11. x3silver
    Date: Tue, Sep 25 2012 13:13:32

niceee