UPSB v4

Forum Games / Nonsense

1. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Sep 21 2012 17:30:31

[COLOR="red"][B]The goal of this game is to write the most confusing and meaningless paragraph possible. If your paragraph has a theme (topic) , or makes sense, you're doing it wrong. Extra special bonus points if you make it sound like you're talking about something meaningful. [/B][/COLOR] Here's are two examples; not my own:

Yes, this is not in fact the questioned paragraph that nobody mentioned. If it weren't, we wouldn't really be there, now would we? In my opinion, if that's ever the way you think, you could be in for quite a surprise once you finish. Then again, the less you do the worse off I'd be without my pizza. So, on that note, we'll be off. Call me if you think of anything less important. In the meantime I won't be available. Hello!
    You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense!

2. fang
    Date: Fri, Sep 21 2012 17:57:37

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? -best troll.

3. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Sep 21 2012 18:33:49

bojhg -0 2hgvlr;ewn '

4. Kari
    Date: Fri, Sep 21 2012 18:36:40

Why threads three be in?

5. Reason
    Date: Fri, Sep 21 2012 19:32:17

guys... sometimes we try not to be the nazi, but when you look at my mom with those steamy eyes i cant help but fry [B] ALL [/B] the bacon. but back to before, i wasnt talking about and find me a soda, gramps, because it is a case of feel nice to be monkey. dont be an asshole, but crash the plane.

6. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Sep 21 2012 20:03:54

Math is the conglomerate which rules all the measurements of its life. Expressions and emotions shoot through stars, stunning whales with pretty pink Popsicle which had fell on the ground and I cry. A B C the children singed with ice water in the glass of my great aunt Nana. Yes?

7. LighT*
    Date: Fri, Sep 21 2012 21:22:47

fetuses will one day rule the world because taco's rule. dance because you see a flying walrus throwing up a rainbow.

8. astronaut
    Date: Fri, Sep 21 2012 21:23:36

Pen spinning is computer fun watch do also. Typing trick mod similarity NEW SHoEs buy now. Y=mx+b m=4 x=9 Know what I'm sayin'? :teach:

9. ItsNick
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 09:59:52

Eat a sushi in a pizza shop without bacon on the soy sauce which is bitter like wasabi that is black in color. Shoot a bullet to your mouth so that you could eat it with your ear which is used to see items Watch television chipboard on 4.00hm which is between troll and lol which is a part of sad comic that is unfamous in photobucket which is on your hand