UPSB v4

Off-topic / Short Video/Film thread

1. hahakumquat
    Date: Thu, Sep 20 2012 03:34:33

Okay well I couldn't find anything for "film makers" (even though I recall seeing one before). http://leaf-rocks.com/entries/why-slasher-films-hate-wasting-water/ [video=youtube;nyJUb9VfCdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyJUb9VfCdM&feature=player_embedded[/video] Please read this. I NEED THIS MONEY REALLY BADLY... I'm currently in this online video competition, and winners can win by having the most YouTube views as well as the most Facebook likes. And I'm currently in the lead, but not by much. If you have a Facebook account, please go to the link and like the video. It's anonymous so no one can find out who you are. If you could, share it somewhere like your Facebook wall, on this forum to people, etc... Now I know this board is going to hate me for this. Yes, I know it's crappy LOL that's what you get when you have two hours to make up an idea and film it in a tiny bathroom. But I think it's still a creative way to promote the "water conservation" idea. Oh and I'll never advertise again I PROMISE... Feel free to share videos on this thread though. It's interesting to see what kind of special effects and stories other students, especially pen spinners, are making!

2. webspider
    Date: Thu, Sep 20 2012 10:16:30

Go kill yourself. Or better yet, go and earn some money by hard work.

3. Nashi
    Date: Thu, Sep 20 2012 10:51:15

Want money -> find some work -> earn some money. (:

4. Sc00t
    Date: Thu, Sep 20 2012 11:46:01

Courtesy of one of my favorite sites, Gurochan. its a student film.. but not mine

5. SuperVValrus
    Date: Thu, Sep 20 2012 11:46:52

Get a job?

6. hahakumquat
    Date: Fri, Sep 21 2012 00:49:29

wow, lol I already have a job as a video editor; I get paid by commission. That doesn't mean I shouldn't do video competitions for some extra cash. I'm just a 16 year old IB student...but clearly this board isn't the place to get help. I don't think people realize that the point of this was to get some assistance for this video, and that the only reason I mentioned the monetary aspect was to give you an incentive to support a fellow pen spinner. Introducing things like "get a job" is rather irrelevant to the topic

7. Tetsip
    Date: Fri, Sep 21 2012 01:07:40

insensitive bastards. I enjoyed your film. Found it clever cause i have never thought of an idea like that haha i had just watched the psycho scene in my IB english class today too lol. otherwise i would've never gotten the context. liked~