UPSB v4

Forum Games / Shoeman's infamous poll game

1. shoeman
    Date: Tue, Sep 18 2012 23:51:09

OK, in this game it's you - the vote casters vs me - the poll master. Your goal is to is to try and vote on the poll so that the max number of votes is reached (60 in our case), the amount of people who voted for option "x", is x people. I don't expect you to get it exactly right, so try to get it close enough! Posting on the thread what you voted is cheating, and so does looking at the votes before casting your own votes (through a friend or clever means). I trust you not to cheat. I've arranged the poll in a way that it would take exactly 60 votes, so please, after 60 votes do not cast any more votes (if you are the 60th voter please notify this in a post!). good luck! edit: thank you strat for adding the poll! Once 60 cotes are reached I'll take a screenshot and post it here for all to see.

2. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Sep 18 2012 23:58:22

voted

3. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Sep 19 2012 00:43:11

as member #1 I vote option #1 edit: already lost :(

4. shoeman
    Date: Wed, Sep 19 2012 01:28:23

seems many voters are feeling like they're something special..

5. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Sep 19 2012 01:37:40

"Posting on the thread what you voted is cheating, and so does looking at the votes before casting your own votes (through a friend or clever means)." You know there's a "view poll results" button right next to the "vote now" button xD

6. shoeman
    Date: Wed, Sep 19 2012 02:51:55

Nachoaddict wrote: "Posting on the thread what you voted is cheating, and so does looking at the votes before casting your own votes (through a friend or clever means)." You know there's a "view poll results" button right next to the "vote now" button xD
    Well in some forums I know, if you use the "View poll results" you cannot cast a vote. If it's not the case here it's a shame, but I'm still trusting most people not to cheat.

7. shoeman
    Date: Sat, Sep 22 2012 12:13:53

Ttt, 150 views and 20 votes, lazy bunch aren't ya?

8. miyat
    Date: Tue, Nov 27 2012 21:52:48

Bump, and I think 60 is too large a number...

9. Mats
    Date: Wed, Nov 28 2012 21:16:02

Next time this game comes on, we should just vote in order. i.e. first reply votes first option, second reply votes first option (if it's not full), until the first option is full. Then do the same for the second option. etc. You can see by how many replies there are which option you should be voting for and we will definitely come through, from a team effort, and win the game!