UPSB v4

Collaboration Organization/Signups / TOPS #5 EXPRESS COLLAB

1. Kari-Chan
    Date: Wed, Aug 11 2010 02:52:36

this will be replacing #5 and the theme is... well... express XD dw about summer lol send vids to [email][email protected][/email] by saturday editor: VikroaL Sign-ups *Erirornal Kraione [UPSB] Kira [VNPSB] Wind [UPSB] Twine [UPSB] jan [UPSB] coffeelucky [THPSC]

2. Kira_Gemini
    Date: Wed, Aug 11 2010 04:48:01

/in kira

3. Wind
    Date: Wed, Aug 11 2010 05:25:02

in in in

4. Twine
    Date: Wed, Aug 11 2010 06:08:09

in

5. JC
    Date: Wed, Aug 11 2010 09:17:20

Express..? Soo should people spin a bit sloppier than usual? lol.. Being that this has a theme for people to spin around (as the name TOPS implies o.0)... what does 'express' imply people should spin like.. sloppier..? Just wanted to double check ^^; i understand regular express collabs are just quick clips that people make/put together... but what of pen spinning are you trying to represent here.. :\

6. Kari-Chan
    Date: Wed, Aug 11 2010 09:54:34

JC wrote: Express..? Soo should people spin a bit sloppier than usual? lol.. Being that this has a theme for people to spin around (as the name TOPS implies o.0)... what does 'express' imply people should spin like.. sloppier..? Just wanted to double check ^^; i understand regular express collabs are just quick clips that people make/put together... but what of pen spinning are you trying to represent here.. :\
    regular pen spinning? XP haha i guess i didn't think of that ._. maybe it's the fact that it's organized & edited so quickly that it made me think that it was a theme

7. walrus
    Date: Wed, Aug 11 2010 12:58:01

/in

8. coffeelucky
    Date: Wed, Aug 11 2010 16:37:38

/in from THPSC

9. XYZaki
    Date: Sat, Aug 14 2010 07:39:23

in

10. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Sat, Aug 14 2010 15:25:09

this is only an exception, we are doing this only because we have failed with the summer collab, till then, expect more themed based ones. deeply sorry to everyone about the summer collab

11. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Aug 15 2010 13:19:13

/in and /sent

12. ultimatespinnerasb
    Date: Mon, Aug 23 2010 10:05:15

IN

13. Kari-Chan
    Date: Wed, Aug 25 2010 12:44:54

@VikroaL please uploaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad D: #6 can't come out without #5 or else it'll be an organizational disaster D:

14. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Wed, Aug 25 2010 15:08:47

to editor and editors-in-future: I understand that you may have volunteered to edit the video, we thank you for contributing to TOPS. However, if extremely late submission, irresponsibility, i am sure we will not be able to sustain this collab series. I have decided to go with a blacklist system. We will black-list you if video's arent uploaded within a period of one week's grace from submission date. This will affect the possibility of you being an editor again for future TOPS collabs. i guess thats what we have to do when we come to a point where we cant control the situation. if you are unable to do so because of personal reasons, please tell us so we can look for another editor, or else, do not volunteer at all. sorry I but i really do not wish to see the TOPS collab series fail. Co- organiser SPRiNGFiELD

15. mintypaladin
    Date: Wed, Aug 25 2010 15:47:50

kari chan..can u use the video for the summer collab that was EXTEREMELY late.. i fso /in /sent

16. VikroaL
    Date: Mon, Aug 30 2010 01:56:55

Here comes the devil. Well, let's begin with this. As most of you now, I replaced SebuiX at the editing because SebuiX had to make a trip and whatever, so I told Kari I could edit when I got back to my city, etc. Kari accepted and everything was ok, I was going to edit TOPS #5 as an Express Collab, everything's alright. But due to the heat my pc died, so I lost all the combos and (here is the problem)I lost Sony Vegas and all my editing software, so I was a little bit...let's say lost. Nevertheless SebuiX came back from his trip (SebuiX and me are from the same community, so we talk to each other often), I asked him to edit and he accepted. He has been editing during this week, and the collab will be ready between tomorrow and Tuesday. [B]I know it's mainly my fault[/B], so [B]I do apologize [/B]for the delay and the organisational fail. But, to be honest, I don't think everything's my fault. If TOPS #5 as Summer was a fail, I think it should have been cancelled, because what's the point of a TOPS collab where combos are made express? It could have been skipped, so this way the TOPS "public image" wouldn't be damaged with a, let's say, "poor" collab. Springfield, if you want to blacklist me, go ahead, you're a co-organiser, so you're supposed to know what are you doing. I don't think is really fair, but I'll remain in silence. If Kari or you want to talk to me, I'll be on MSN ready to talk. So finally, I apologize again and we all will watch TOPS#5 really soon. Thanks!

17. mintypaladin
    Date: Mon, Aug 30 2010 02:41:57

so wait..who was put in?

18. VikroaL
    Date: Mon, Aug 30 2010 03:53:53

mintypaladin wrote: so wait..who was put in?
    Why not looking at the first post?

19. Kari-Chan
    Date: Mon, Aug 30 2010 05:55:12

thanks vikroal for letting us know now but i don't think it's your fault at all i think in the future when something like this happens... and you know a pen spinner's contacts irl (eg phone no. or something) please try and contact them so they can at least post about such problems so something can be arranged instead of wondering what happened =] i know summer collab was a fail but it didn't seem right to have #6 out without #5 once again, not your fault

20. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Aug 30 2010 15:42:34

the real #6 could have just be renamed to #5 though.

21. walrus
    Date: Tue, Aug 31 2010 14:55:19

/out

22. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Sat, Sep 4 2010 05:59:13

@VikroaL, sorry if i was being a bitch , but yah just inform us nextime.