UPSB v4

General Discussion / modding knowledge??

1. agillitrhiz
    Date: Sun, Sep 16 2012 01:31:18

what do some people mean by modding knowledge?do they mean that by putting some things on,it actually somewhats makes some attribute stuff increase?

2. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Sun, Sep 16 2012 01:41:33

Modding knowledge is really just information about modding that comes to you by experience. So you know what fits what and what to do if you have problems. I think.

3. Awesome
    Date: Sun, Sep 16 2012 02:19:28

modding knowledge would refer to how well you know what pens make what mods, where to get such pens, and modding techniques. Its pretty much referring to how good of a modder someone is.

4. agillitrhiz
    Date: Tue, Sep 18 2012 13:10:51

but how can modd. knowledgee help in making mods den?

5. Alvaris
    Date: Tue, Sep 18 2012 15:27:28

just like how knowledge in maths can help you pass maths exams, or science knowledge helping you do experiments

6. Zacharry
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 06:26:48

Well I don't think it makes any sense. I don't even understand what does modding knowledge means? I haven't heard about this game yet. If it comes by experience then it is obvious that you have to search this knowledge here and there and then you are able to gain experience.

7. FRspinner
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 06:52:15

This is not a game bro. It is just like general knowledge. How do you know it is plant or human?

8. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Sep 24 2012 22:42:22

Learn mods through reading guides.. Gain exp through actual modding (after "hunting" for materials), level up, unlocks new mods to mod. Oh also there's a few skills u can unlock throughout the time.. - grip cutting skill tree 1) straight cut 2) slanted cut 3) grip cut design - barrel cutting/sanding skill tree 1) barrel sanding 2) barrel shaving 3) soft plastic type barrel cut 4) hard plastic type barrel cut 5) barrel cut syrti style (master other skills first) ...and so on... We need a pen modding game srs. Make it MMO while you're at it ^^ Frog~