UPSB v4

Approved Tutorials / Inverse Comssa

1. SuperVValrus
    Date: Sun, Sep 9 2012 17:32:44

=========================== Stats: =========================== Inverse Comssa COG: COP Length: ~18 cm Weight: 12g Style: DC Writing-Mechanism: N/A Ink-Type: N/A Estimated-Cost: 5-8 USD =========================== Materials List: PENS: -DC comssa -2 signo tips -2 dr grip grips

Spoiler
    TOOLS: -File or drill bit -super glue -tape -sharp blade
    Spoiler
    =========================== Tutorial: ===========================
    Spoiler1) Using file or drill bit clear out the commsa caps completely. 2) Super glue the signo tips into the commsa caps INVERTED so that the tip points inward. Make sure that the signo is flush with the comssa cap 3) Cut the dr. grip grips at 1.5 cm from the un-lipped side Unlipped side: 4) Put the 1.5 cm dr grip section on to the cap so that it is flush with the end of the signo tip. 5) Remove the backplug from the comssa 6) After removing the ink from the comssa cut ~1 cm from the tip 7) Apply a thin layer of tape on the back of the comssa 8) Put a thicker layer of tape on the front of the comssa 9) Put the caps on the body and your done!
    =========================== Q/A: =========================== Q: Do I use the backplug? A: NO. the backplug of the comssa is not used in this mod. Q: How can I make my mod look like yours? A: I used 2 airfit rings and some hoops from penwish. Q: Can I use more of the dr. grip grip than 1.5 cm? A: I don't recommend it because it will make the mod feel less smooth when spinning. Q: Why is it called the inverse comssa? A: Because the tips are inverted.

2. NeoN
    Date: Sun, Sep 9 2012 18:15:34

Nice looking and cheap mod, should to be in my next PW order :) Thanks for the tutorial.

3. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Sep 9 2012 20:56:39

An inverted signo tipped comssa, did it really need a tutorial?

4. superawesomeguy321
    Date: Sun, Sep 9 2012 21:13:54

eurocracy wrote: An inverted signo tipped comssa, did it really need a tutorial?
    i didnt know how to make it.....

5. SuperVValrus
    Date: Sun, Sep 9 2012 21:14:02

eurocracy wrote: An inverted signo tipped comssa, did it really need a tutorial?
    Not gonna lie dude but ur an asshole.

6. ChainBreak
    Date: Sun, Sep 9 2012 21:51:21

Well duh this is the world and as a matter of fact I and probably a lot of other people already made this or a similar mod. Mine just has Signo broad grip instead of dr grip. Tutorial for this kind of mod is unnecessary imo.

7. SuperVValrus
    Date: Sun, Sep 9 2012 21:57:53

ChainBreak wrote: Well duh this is the world and as a matter of fact I and probably a lot of other people already made this or a similar mod. Mine just has Signo broad grip instead of dr grip. Tutorial for this kind of mod is unnecessary imo.
    This had many requests so i made a tutorial.

8. Kyoflow
    Date: Sun, Sep 9 2012 22:25:47

nice mod. nice tutorial. but to tell the truth, i dont think eurocracy was being an asshole. it seemed like all you got were likes on your soyp post, and the tutorial is simple enough to type up on the soyp discussion thread. so people will question you on starting a new thread.

9. SuperVValrus
    Date: Sun, Sep 9 2012 22:29:23

Kyoflow wrote: nice mod. nice tutorial. but to tell the truth, i dont think eurocracy was being an asshole. it seemed like all you got were likes on your soyp post, and the tutorial is simple enough to type up on the soyp discussion thread. so people will question you on starting a new thread.
    I got requests on youtube to make a tutorial but yeah i see what ur saying.

10. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Sep 9 2012 23:54:36

Not sure if you took out the back plug and part of the front to make the mod "unique"....or just did that on purpose. On a side note lol, this mod seems too practical. At least post like some proof of people who requested it and the number of likes before the start of the tut. D:

11. SuperVValrus
    Date: Mon, Sep 10 2012 01:29:54

JackyMacky wrote: Not sure if you took out the back plug and part of the front to make the mod "unique"....or just did that on purpose. On a side note lol, this mod seems too practical. At least post like some proof of people who requested it and the number of likes before the start of the tut. D:
    it was requested 5 times and it had 11 likes.

12. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Sep 10 2012 01:38:19

Please keep all posts about the mod itself and not on requests from now on.

13. i.suk
    Date: Mon, Sep 10 2012 01:42:57

just wondering, what's the point of specifically removing the back plug? i get the feeling it was done purely to try to make a fairly conventional mod slightly less conventional (although it does free up the backplug to use on stuff like busters etc)

14. SuperVValrus
    Date: Mon, Sep 10 2012 02:42:39

i.suk wrote: just wondering, what's the point of specifically removing the back plug? i get the feeling it was done purely to try to make a fairly conventional mod slightly less conventional (although it does free up the backplug to use on stuff like busters etc)
    since the mod is so light the backplug makes it unbalanced.

15. ItsNick
    Date: Mon, Sep 10 2012 06:41:01

easy to figure mod.. still clean mod :P

16. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Mon, Sep 10 2012 08:09:01

Nice. Simple and cheap. When I first saw it on SOYP I thought it was Pixels Comssa.

17. WikyuuRa
    Date: Mon, Sep 10 2012 08:15:31

Nice pen... i like this tutorial..

18. agillitrhiz
    Date: Mon, Sep 10 2012 09:44:23

nice mod...if u would to move ur hand away jus so dat i could look at the mod better..

19. LightSpinner
    Date: Tue, Sep 11 2012 00:41:24

Very descriptive and understanding tutorial. the mod is unique and cheap too.

20. Tux
    Date: Thu, Sep 13 2012 06:35:14

nice, i'll do it when i'll have some signos :)

21. ToeKnee
    Date: Tue, Sep 18 2012 21:53:47

Nice mod!

22. JustDesire
    Date: Fri, Sep 21 2012 21:15:19

I don't personally have one, but I have spinned a friends, and it's nice for spinning. Def better than some other Comssa variations :P

23. Demotaiz
    Date: Fri, Feb 22 2013 02:26:31

could i sub f-301 tips for signos?

24. SuperVValrus
    Date: Sat, Feb 23 2013 04:39:36

SaturN wrote: could i sub f-301 tips for signos?
    Yes you can.

25. EINTKALILFG
    Date: Mon, Mar 25 2013 22:16:23

Very nice mod. Just finished mine. its a bit short for my taste but the tutorial was easy to follow and its a pretty good looking mod.

26. Terrin
    Date: Sun, Dec 8 2013 18:55:06

i need help i cant clean out the inside of the cap, any advice?

27. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Dec 9 2013 20:32:16

Terrin wrote: i need help i cant clean out the inside of the cap, any advice?
    What are you having trouble with? Are you able to remove the nub?