UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / [TRADE] TristanxTan's Trade Thread

1. TristanxTan
    Date: Sat, Sep 8 2012 13:59:41

Hello there random penspinner, I am TristanxTan. I am from Malaysia. I am making this trade thread in order to trade pen parts with anyone that is interested. [B]RULES[/B] 1. Person with less positive feedback sends first. 2. Person with ANY negative feedback whatsoever will have to send first. 3. Trades will be negotiated through PMs and NOT through this thread.(Shipping as well) 4. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. 5. Once addresses are exchanged, there is absolutely NO BACKING OUT. 6. I reserve the right to back out in a trade before addresses are exchanged. 7. If you wish to see a picture of one of the many items I can get, please PM me. 8. Do not try to scam/trick me. I will make sure most forums for penspinning know about you. And you will also be getting the worst comment on the negative feedback I can think of. [SIZE="5"][B]I should be able to get:[/B][/SIZE] Fabercastell Gripmatics Metal Tipped(Black Grips) Fabercastell Gripmatics Plastic Tipped(Colourful Grips) Pilot G3s Metal Tipped(Tinted Body) Pilot G2s Tinted Body Pilot G2s Clear Body Pilot G1s Grip Pilot G1s Pilot 2020 Shaker Mechanical Pencils Pilot Nextage Mechanical Pencils Pilot Dr. Grip G-Specs Pilot Supergels Pilot Drawing Pens Pilot Lettering Pens Pilot Shaker-X Mechanical Pencils Pilot Supergrip Mechanical Pencils Pilot Supergrip Pens Fabercastell Twin Tip Markers Monami Twin Name Pens Pilot Ball Liners Pilot Nextage Pens [SIZE="5"][B]What I want:[/B][/SIZE] Comssas (Body and cap) Crayola Supertips Sailor Gels RSVPs HGGs Signos Signo DXs Signo Broads Signo Impact RTs Superpirats KeyTo Signpens Japanese Dr. Grips Zebra Airfits Marvy Markers [B]Offer me stuff as well.(Including mods)[/B] I will update this as well ASAP. I apologize if I sound mean. I have to make sure scammers get a warning before trying to scam me. Thank you for your very much appreciated cooperation.

2. TristanxTan
    Date: Fri, Sep 14 2012 01:28:15

Bump.

3. TristanxTan
    Date: Fri, Sep 21 2012 04:23:49

Bump