UPSB v4

Off-topic / Flat Foot

1. walrus
    Date: Tue, Aug 10 2010 15:52:18

I know that i have flat foot because when i walk on sand, my foot imprint is flat unlike others where there is a bump in the middle. I heard that flat foot is bad and people with it cant walk/run so much. Is it true? i also noticed something...i cant do a palmspin and it think it is becuase of my flat hand =D

2. Jamal
    Date: Tue, Aug 10 2010 15:54:51

.__________. flat hand would make it easier for a palmspin :facepalm: just practice it man

3. IllDepence
    Date: Tue, Aug 10 2010 16:17:53

An absolutely flat hand with no peak on which the pen can rotate would be bad for palmspin. Btw: I think this topic should be in normal OT and not in serious discussion. ; P

4. KTrinh93
    Date: Tue, Aug 10 2010 16:31:17

hmm a flat hand isnt bad for a palmspin.. since no ones hand is naturally flat as a board, im sure a flat hand means that the outer part of ur palm (under the fingers) is just not as high as others.. i dont think he seriously means a flat hand bc i can still do good palmspins with a flat hand ;)

5. nateiskewl
    Date: Tue, Aug 10 2010 18:10:28

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. Colin
    Date: Tue, Aug 10 2010 18:31:28

isnt the topic "flat FOOT" and not flat hand?

7. Prince
    Date: Tue, Aug 10 2010 19:36:54

(___________3 they are toes

8. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Aug 10 2010 19:37:13

jan wrote: I know that i have flat [B]feet[/B] because when i walk on sand, my foot imprint is flat unlike others where there is a bump in the middle. I heard that flat [B]feet[/B] is bad and people with it cant walk/run so much. Is it true? i also noticed something...i cant do a palmspin and it think it is becuase of my flat hand =D
    I have flat feet. It's usually an inherited condition that basically means the arch on your foot is flat. The arch of your foot is supposed to be the main "shock absorber" as you walk, so without it, you just won't be able to run/walk as much. Just talk to a foot-doctor (DPM) and ask to get fitted for orthotics/inserts for your shoe.

9. neix
    Date: Wed, Aug 11 2010 01:01:11

having flat feet is bad because it will hurt in some ocasions, but it can be fixed , you have to use ortopedic shoes for a bit