UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Cow's 6 Month Solo

1. Cow
    Date: Sat, Sep 8 2012 04:32:37

Hi guys this is my 6 month solo video, as well as my first pen spinning video, so hope you enjoy and any comments/criticisms will be appreciated! :D (I'm not really that good, but yeah please leave some feedback!) [video=youtube;-kHiQ16I8qc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kHiQ16I8qc&feature=colike[/video] EDIT: Yes I know the angle isn't that good but its the best I could get. Tried filming from other angles and they just looked weird to me. I'll work on a better angle for my next video (if I ever make another one) ^^

2. NeoN
    Date: Sat, Sep 8 2012 05:08:43

Before i watched this video i though why to make solo after only 6 months of spinning? I wouldn't do this! But i watched the video and my opinion has changed. Cool and funny edit, nice looking mods, but not very smooth combos.

3. FRspinner
    Date: Sat, Sep 8 2012 11:05:25

Angle need to be change

4. Galax
    Date: Sat, Sep 8 2012 15:08:19

change your angle, and nice mods

5. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Sat, Sep 8 2012 15:25:55

Seriously change your angle immediately. It's good spinning but not very nice looking with the angle.

6. x3silver
    Date: Sat, Sep 8 2012 15:48:14

Change of angle and less spam will be nice. But overall nice creativity.

7. fang
    Date: Sat, Sep 8 2012 23:00:20

Hmm, most of the people say to change your angle....I have to say your spinning looks good from this position. Very good solo. Nice to see some creativity out here!~

8. Cow
    Date: Sun, Sep 9 2012 04:18:35

Thanks for the comments guys, but I did try filming from other angles and the others didn't really look that good so this is actually one of the better shots I could get!