UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Deep Web

1. Rapid
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 01:33:27

Anyone on tor? inb4jailbait not a pedofag

2. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 01:35:17

Bullshit. It's so easy to find CP there. You're either a pedo or a junkie. Also this topic has already been made.

3. Rapid
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 01:46:27

shit sorry. I'm into the politics and leaks and stuff

4. Tentcell
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 02:48:38

Rapid wrote: I'm into the politics and leaks and stuff
    I bet.

5. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 05:46:06

Rapid wrote: shit sorry. I'm into the politics and leaks and stuff
    there's literally nothing there except people pretending that its something cool. the only interesting thing is the sex slaves thing, the supposedly 'hacker' forum and house of anonymous is kinda interesting. The rest is bullshit.

6. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 06:13:22

TheAafg wrote: there's literally nothing there except people pretending that its something cool. the only interesting thing is the sex slaves thing, the supposedly 'hacker' forum and house of anonymous is kinda interesting. The rest is bullshit.
    >he's only been to level 1

7. webspider
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 08:39:30

Why do you faggots pretend you're interested into things you aren't even interested in. Politics and leaks, huh. Let me guess, you download wikileaks shit, but don't read it, because you're too stupid to understand what it is about or even how to verify its contents. And if you happen to be one of these conspiracy idiots searching for more stuff they think their governments can pull off, then go kill yourself. Thank you.

8. taichi1082
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 08:49:34

LPSA is Deepweb because it's only accessible by a limited anmount of users and not indexable by any search engine.

9. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 08:57:20

Spammer's bin is also deep web. We established this in April 2011.

10. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 09:09:48

faggots! faggots everywhere!

11. webspider
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 09:20:28

In this thread: Faggots talking about the Deepweb while being inside the Deepweb.

12. Krypton
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 09:48:37

I saw Deep Web and webspider, lol. inb4childishobservation

13. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 11:17:34

XYZaki;222542]Spammer's bin is also deep web. We established this in April 2011.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=taichi1082 wrote: LPSA is Deepweb because it's only accessible by a limited anmount of users and not indexable by any search engine.
    these are not true xamples because their existence is known to search engines, through psws and upsb. a true deep web site has to be typed into the address bar to be accessed. there should be no mention of it anywhere on any other website.

14. neXus
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 14:44:16

Deep web seems like the new thing to brag with when you want to feel cool. It used to be shock stuff like Rotten, kids in school were like "hey do you know this website called rotten, there's nasty images on there" and they have this "if you haven't seen it or know about it I am obviously superior to you" attitude and now people talk like that about deep web, ooh there's black markets, you can hire contract-killers and buy a kilo of cocaine, I'm so cool for looking at illegal things.

15. ChainBreak
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 14:55:36

Thank our great grandmaster neXus for sharing his wisdom with us again! =D :woop:

16. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 15:30:07

you kids are funny

17. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 19:10:52

@Rapid the only thing I found related to your interests in deep web is uploaded here http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ti0w2w8qzuk2wf8 its an interesting pdf but nothing too fancy. Also if you are into teenage blonde nudes hmu.

webspider wrote: Why do you faggots pretend you're interested into things you aren't even interested in. Politics and leaks, huh. Let me guess, you download wikileaks shit, but don't read it, because you're too stupid to understand what it is about or even how to verify its contents. And if you happen to be one of these conspiracy idiots searching for more stuff they think their governments can pull off, then go kill yourself. Thank you.
    brb being controlled by government brb believing the media hype brb believing tesla wasn't killed by the government brb believing that the government doesn't know about aliens brb believing that illuminati doesn't exist brb believing that 9/11 wasn't an inside job brb government puppet brb brb gooby pls.

18. Rapid
    Date: Tue, Sep 4 2012 05:25:55

people here are very generalizing. thinking im here to brag that im so cool b/c i go to deepweb and shit. i came in this shit board hoping to find some other people, hopefully discuss stuff about the things inside it and all i get are condescending statements about how you're so fucking cool just because you have a personal opinion about me going to the deepweb. LELE YOU SUCH A FAGGOT HEHE YOUR A KID BECAUSE YOU THINK DEEPWEB IS COOL I DONT THIN K ITS COOL IM SUCH A REBEL now i am sorry for not using the searchbar. thats faggoty of me @webspider how the fuck do you know im not interested. you some kind of telepath?

19. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Sep 4 2012 05:59:00

Rapid wrote: @webspider how the fuck do you know im not interested. you some kind of telepath?
    webspider instantly knows everything about a person based on one tiny observation he makes. duh

20. Vassenato
    Date: Tue, Sep 4 2012 06:06:45

TOR is only good for cp and drugs

21. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Sep 4 2012 06:10:12

Vassenato;222709]TOR is only good for cp and drugs[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=XYZaki wrote: You're either a pedo or a junkie.

22. webspider
    Date: Tue, Sep 4 2012 07:59:05

Rapid wrote: i came in this shit board hoping to find some other people
    Therein lies the problem.

23. UEDan
    Date: Mon, Sep 10 2012 04:58:30

Vassenato wrote: TOR is only good for cp and drugs
    Does this make my dealer's place DeepRL?!

24. Vassenato
    Date: Mon, Sep 10 2012 10:47:43

UEDan wrote: Does this make my dealer's place DeepRL?!
    DEEPIRL WEB CP DRUG PALACE

25. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Sep 10 2012 13:43:26

UEDan wrote: Does this make my dealer's place DeepRL?!
    ur logic is wrong, all deep web is cp and drug, does not imply all cp and drug is deep web

26. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Sep 10 2012 14:20:52