UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Nacho's Modding Diaries Video Series

1. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 23:20:35

[COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"][B]PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR NEW EPISODES/UPDATES OR JUST SUBSCRIBE :D[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] Hi everyone, I'm introducing another video series called "Modding Diaries". It will basically be a video diary of my experiences with pen modding. Everytime I mod pens, I will take some clips of myself either talking about what I accomplished in that session or actually modding and I will put those clips together once I have enough and make them into an episode. If you like this series, please comment, post, like, favorite, or subscribe to let me know! If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, etc. feel free to let me know. Thanks for watching! -Nacho Episode 1: The Beginning [SPOILER="Click here for video"][video=youtube;huQR0G6tByA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huQR0G6tByA[/video][/SPOILER] Episode 2: Starting From the Basics...Toro MX! [SPOILER="Click here for video"][video=youtube;M4qysOS8OhU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4qysOS8OhU[/video][/SPOILER] Episode 3: 4 Mods...3 Single Sided...2 Unfinished...1 Video... [SPOILER="Click here for video"][video=youtube;eKkoLj1pr-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKkoLj1pr-A[/video][/SPOILER] Episode 4: I Gave Up...Joey DC! [SPOILER="Click here for video"][video=youtube;qqvIhe4RP6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqvIhe4RP6s[/video][/SPOILER] Episode 5: Mo' Mods Mo' Problems...Sister_R Ballsign Mod [SPOILER="Click here for video"][video=youtube;XKZztN6YIJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKZztN6YIJU[/video][/SPOILER] Episode 6: Long Time No See [SPOILER="Click here for video"][video=youtube;XPmj7ZQYPp0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmj7ZQYPp0[/video][/SPOILER] Episode 7: Coming Soon!

2. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 23:22:48

Reserved for future use

3. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 23:22:58

Reserved for future use

4. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 23:23:11

Reserved for future use

5. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 23:23:23

Reserved for future use

6. qinkuangan
    Date: Sat, Sep 1 2012 23:26:28

nothing special in your 1st-3rd episode

7. Manman!
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 01:14:03

Didn't realize that yellow supergrips were dark hahaha I thought they were very light.

8. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 01:17:26

Manman! wrote: Didn't realize that yellow supergrips were dark hahaha I thought they were very light.
    They aren't "that" dark haha but yeah they're not as bright as the sunburst >o<

9. FRspinner
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 02:29:13

I saw THE BIGGEST TEFLON TAPE!! From PENWISH

10. PenwisH
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 02:33:38

pretty sure his is an imposter. nacho's isn't as long as mine......^_^

11. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 03:02:56

FRspinner;222291]I saw THE BIGGEST TEFLON TAPE!! From PENWISH[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=PenwisH wrote: pretty sure his is an imposter. nacho's isn't as long as mine......^_^
    Yeah that's not the "life time" supply cough cough cough* haha it's a smaller roll. I bought 3 of them because the were pretty cheap but they won't last me a life time xD

12. FRspinner
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 06:37:02

PenwisH wrote: pretty sure his is an imposter. nacho's isn't as long as mine......^_^
    Imposter? Huh? I don't get what you mean

13. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 08:23:09

FRspinner wrote: Imposter? Huh? I don't get what you mean
    He means "fake" version of his "lifetime" supply of Teflon tape sold on PW.

14. Alvaris
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 20:56:52

i don't find it quite interesting, but somehow i'm just hooked to watching it lulz keep it up nacho (sun) oh yeah and making the hole for the reversed inktube isn't hard, it takes around a minute or so just grab the x-acto knife, poke it into the backplug, twist it as you push it in. shouldn't take long at all also, as syrti said rolling the insert around the pen's inktube can make your life easier xD

15. NeoN
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 21:45:27

Alvaris wrote: also, as syrti said rolling the insert around the pen's inktube can make your life easier xD
    Pff... Nacho uses only hardcore ways.

16. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Sep 2 2012 23:09:20

Alvaris wrote: i don't find it quite interesting, but somehow i'm just hooked to watching it lulz keep it up nacho (sun) oh yeah and making the hole for the reversed inktube isn't hard, it takes around a minute or so just grab the x-acto knife, poke it into the backplug, twist it as you push it in. shouldn't take long at all also, as syrti said rolling the insert around the pen's inktube can make your life easier xD
    Hmm what don't you find interesting about it? Is it just the modding aspect as a whole or something I'm doing or the idea of the video series? Just out of curiosity to see if I can make things less dull for viewers haha if they find something out of place xD Yeah I'll try it out. I always used a nail for the hole and I ran out of suitable ones for backcap use so I got lazy and stopped putting inktubes into my MX's xD

17. Alvaris
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 01:34:30

I'm not particularly sure, probably the whole idea itself? Could be just me though, idk :/ Could try making each episode more unique to its own? cause after like, lets say, 10 episodes, things may tend to get repetitive or dull

18. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 01:47:30

Alvaris wrote: I'm not particularly sure, probably the whole idea itself? Could be just me though, idk :/ Could try making each episode more unique to its own? cause after like, lets say, 10 episodes, things may tend to get repetitive or dull
    Hmm what do you mean by more unique? I'm going to try to cover new mods in each video or at least what I've accomplished for personal mods in progress. Not sure how unique you can get with the way I'm gonna be doing things >o<

19. RPD
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 03:16:00

Making a succesfull project having penmodding as the main theme is really hard, me certified.

I'm not particularly sure, probably the whole idea itself?
    Well, keep it up, I will be following this thread :D

20. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 04:30:58

Thanks everyone for the support and comments. When you start interacting with the videos whether by post or comment it motivates me to make more content ^_^ It's a good feeling seeing stuff like that haha. Uploaded and posted episode 3. Please check it out if you're interested!

21. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 05:04:29

damn i lost count how many times you put dr grip tip on and off that hexagon cap. imo i don't like dr grip tips on joey dc. some other tips like g3 or hi-tec or signo is fine.

22. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Sep 3 2012 22:14:51

GeeGeeGee wrote: damn i lost count how many times you put dr grip tip on and off that hexagon cap. imo i don't like dr grip tips on joey dc. some other tips like g3 or hi-tec or signo is fine.
    Yeah I'm experimenting with different tips :>

23. ItsNick
    Date: Tue, Sep 4 2012 15:38:14

nice vid hahax

24. Alvaris
    Date: Tue, Sep 4 2012 19:14:56

Hm i'm not so sure myself lol it's fine as it is now though, i don't see any flaws, just pointing out something which could help for future use p.s. i thought acetone and rsvp don't go well together o_O

25. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Sep 4 2012 22:05:03

Allright allright xD Episode 4 Up! Episode 5 Rendering and Uploading soon!

26. Colbyy
    Date: Tue, Sep 4 2012 23:27:13

Nice video series :D it made me want to make a moonz-bodied toro mx!

27. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Sep 5 2012 00:52:09

Thanks ^^ you should make one B) Episode 5 has been uploaded!

28. Tentcell
    Date: Wed, Sep 5 2012 01:47:31

Loving the series man, caught wind of it when Kevin posted his video supporting you. Keep up the great work!

29. Colbyy
    Date: Wed, Sep 5 2012 02:13:13

Just made two of the moonz bodied toro mx :) yellow and light green. I want to make a sister_r ballsign but I don't have 2 black PDS cs caps.. I'm looking forward to seeing episode 6!

30. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Sep 5 2012 12:08:47

holy... ur SRBS is srsly long.. LOL why didnt u just double HGG tip it? Frog~

31. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Sep 5 2012 23:18:27

You mean just leave it with HGG tips only? Meh I like the length x)

32. Alvaris
    Date: Thu, Sep 6 2012 15:13:42

Like the 5th episode :3 may i know the song name? it's so fun xD

33. FRspinner
    Date: Wed, Sep 12 2012 14:37:48

700n from me? ^^ nail polish remove can't clean the barrel easily . acetone .. or really thinner works ( i know it's bad for health )

34. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Oct 21 2012 02:16:04

New episode up after a really long time. Sorry for the wait. Hope you enjoy ^_^

35. Colbyy
    Date: Sun, Oct 21 2012 02:41:06

At last! Going to watch it right now. Lol, like 5 hours ago I went on your channel to see if you uploaded another one :P

36. SunburstStorm
    Date: Fri, Nov 16 2012 04:37:57

Wow! You have a lot, I want them so badly, lol jk. Nice mods.